have wine enemas kept me from getting pozzed?

sse4me

I’ve been barebacking since the first loads I took back in 2009. By now. I have to have taken quite a few charged loads, especially because, since January, all I’ve been looking for are nice, toxic loads.

But, as anyone who has read my bug chasing fiction stories knows, Not to get into my history of anal “fun, ”I do love enemas in general, followed by wine enemas.

I came to a stage in life where I was able to explore “alternative” fun, which included getting a nice hard cock shoved into my very well cleaned out rectum. In most cases, my rectum had absorbed several white wine enemas after being very well cleaned out with soapsuds enemas.

I’ve read that swallowing poz loads is pretty safe because the pH of stomach acid kills the virus.

I’ve also taken quite a few viral loads from unmedicated guys, as well as whatever loads from the cocks I got before I began my quest for poz loads.

So far, no fuck flu and no HIV, confirmed by testing.

I’ve done some googling about enemas. Around half of us anal bottoms who were surveyed use enemas to clean out before taking loads. A lot of us enema users got converted. But some of us didn’t convert. The researchers didn’t list what types of enemas we used.

Now, having belonged to an enema site online, I know not many enema lovers, many of whom seemed to be straight, of both genders, take wine enemas. I assume, I I know all about the word “assume’ (ass-u-me), many of the enema users who were surveyed for the gay sex study were taking plain water or soapsuds enemas, so they would be nice and clean for invading cocks.

But, the pH of stomach acid is listed as 1.5 to 3.5. The acidity of white wine is 3 to 4. So, after white wine enemas (white wine doesn’t stain like red wine does if leaked), the pH of my rectum and colon is almost as low as the pH of a stomach. One must wonder…

Have my wine enemas prevented me from getting pozzed?

Could wine enemas be a strategy for those of us who want to bareback without getting pozzed, who are not in a situation to take PrEP, to use?

And, when the day comes when I no longer am avoiding active chasing, and have committed to getting converted, do I need to stop the enjoyment of taking toxic loads while buzzed?

First of all, advising me to get on PrEP. I am not in that position. Besides, you didn't address the question as to whether or not the acidity of wine enemas protected anal recipients from the virus.

So, is the pH of wine enemas low enough to protect anal recipients fronm getting infected as well as the pH os stomach acid protects blow jobbers

I think this would be a major question for AIDS prevention people, as well as those of us who are chasing, but who want to bide our time before dealing with being infected.

sounds like a reasonable presumption.

my only question (and I guess you've kinda answered it by not being dead) is are you diluting the wine enough not to cause alcohol poisoning? I remember Larry Townsend recommending a 10:1 dilution.

I don't want to picture anyone dead in an alley, squatting on a bottle of Ripple.

• Upvote 2

Squatting on a bottle or Ripple is not preferred for two reasons. First of all, the force of gravity will prevent the wine from flowing into your rectum and colon. For that matter, even if you rolled over and had gravity working for you, the wine wouldn't flow in because air couldn't get into the top of the bottle. That's why it's best to put the wine into an enema bag.

As for dilution, 10:1 isn't going to achieve the desired results, as far as inebriation is concerned. 50-50 is the generally accepted dilution.

Yes, people have died from ODing on wine enemas, but people have died from drinking too much too, even if driving or other activities were involved. As with anything, work up slowly to find your limits as to how many repeated enemas at what dilution you can handle for your body mass and other factors. There is a website, enemas4fun.com, where you will find good asvice, as well as posts from those who caution against just about any risky behavior, including breathing.

But, back to the original topic. If you do a search on enemas and anal sex, there have been a few studies which seem to indicate that many of us anal bottoms use enemas to prep for receptive anal sex. The thought is that cleansing enemas - plain water versus soapsuds wasn't mentioned - may create a greater risk for the bottom by making the colon walls more receptive to virus laden semen.

Other studies seem to indicate that swallowed HIV+ loads do not present much of a risk of becoming infected because the stomach acids kill the virus. Well, what if the pH inside the recipient's colon is acidic enough to prevent the transmission of the virus? Wouldn't that be great news for those individuals who cannot get on PrEP, for whatever reason? Heck, they're taking enemas anyway to clean out. What's another enema or two, infused with some white wine (white wine has a lower pH than red wine)? Besides. after a few wine enemas... Well, what's the difference between drinking some wine before sex than taking it anally? And if you use cheap wine, anally, you don't taste it. Besides, red tastes better than white, but I digress.

Perhaps taking white wine enemas (diluted with water, 50-50), is a viable means of preventing the transmission of HIV to an anally receptive individual. It seems to have worked for me so far. I will continue to experiment. For what it's worth, I enjoy risk and enjoy the thrill of taking hot loads. Neg loads are nice, but they lack the adventure. without the risk, why bother? That's just my opinion. If you want/need to absolutely not convert, then don't play around. Period,

• 3 weeks later...

The danger with using alcohol of any strength for an enema is not the level of intoxication that will result, but the possibility of shock. When drunk, alcohol is absorbed slowly into the system. When used as an enema it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and it's entirely possible that someone's system will not be able to handle that level of I intoxication so quickly.

As for HIV prevention, PrEP is the best solution, followed by importing your own generic truvada, followed by clinic hopping (claiming to barbarism sex and needing PEP). A wine enema isn't going to make any significant difference.

• Upvote 1