Do prince alberts set off airport scanners?

dopey

Guest Dickmagnet

I wish more guys had PA's, I've been lucky enough to have been fucked several times from guys with PA's & every time it feels awesome. I wish they would become more in trend for some reason you don't see them as often as say 10 years ago.

Mine has never set off a walk through metal detector at either airports or other security installations. 

I've used the walk through backscatter screening machines as well and never been selected for additional screening.

It really isn't an issue.

I don't bring it up when I approach the gate.  I've planned on taking the approach of addressing my PA if it were to become an issue. Thus far, it hasn't become one and, as such, has never become a topic of concern for the TSA.

• Upvote 2

I have had mine for 20 years now and have never had any trouble with the old style scanners either here or on my overseas travels including the US.  I went through Bangkok the day they had new full body scanners installed, it showed up then and the poor guy running it almost had kittens when I told him what it was. Went through another one in Dallas 3 years ago, generally they couldn't have cared less. I also have a metal plate in my collar bone and screw in an ankle that show up on the full body scanners.. so it' just a bit more metal. Have only had one airport where I had any problems and that was with the dickheads at Miami!!!

Get that pa.. you won't regret it.

• Upvote 1

I imagine the material of the item also matters - stainless vs tagnsten or whatever else, ferrous/magnetic vs non-magnetic, etc. Or same for, say, chastity hardware. That choice is something that is in one's control or range of option at time of purchase. Or say 'open' (removable) shape vs 'closed' for quick removal prior to scanning. Because the type of scanner you'd be going through is outside such choice or option, and depending on the 2 common types public experience might be different. I'd be interested to see if someone can comment on those details.

On a side note, I can say I've been 'randomly selected' for additional screening so far twice over the years when returning to the US, at Toronto and Copenhagen, and let me just say that facilities and protocols used differ significantly.

I've had pierced nips and a PA for more than decade. My jewelry is all Stainless Steel (which is non-magnetic). None has ever been detected by a walk-thru metal detector. The nip rings sometimes do show up on the back-scatter scanners. I just tell the TSA agent I have pierced nipples and he wipes down my chest with the back of his hand to confirm before sending me on my way. Never a big deal. (I'm guessing that the PA has never been detected because it is "hidden" behind the zipper or metal buttons on my jeans but that's just a guess.)

While most TSA agents are utterly unfazed when I say I've got pierced nipples, the best reaction I ever got to saying I have pierced nipples is the guy telling me "Oh Cool! So does my husband."  :-)

Go get your PA, dopey. You are now cleared to fly.

• Upvote 2

sup sup brothers, have I got a treat for u! dropped into a piercing place today....................................

My boyfriend lost his mind when he saw it!

Thanks heaps for all the advice, without your support I probably wouldn't have done it. I have to admit it was fairly painless, just got a bit uncomfortable putting the tube in. It's still weepy cause it's so fresh. Here's a teaser!

My PA.JPG

• Upvote 4

I love it, best thing I ever did! wimped out and got 10g though the piercer suggested 8 or 6. he said I'll be back and he's right! I'm already thinking 6 or 4, but anything bigger I reckon looks better on a built guy with a thick cock!   

I'm gonna convince my boyfriend to get one too!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

hey all, had a day off today and noticed my hole isn't as tight as it used to be :lol: my PA moves around a bit which is a tad uncomfortable in use :mellow: so I dropped into my piercer and got the next size up! it literally just dropped in, maybe I should've jumped a size :confused: my piercer reckons I should get my nips pierced and I'm starting to warm to the idea!