Do prince alberts set off airport scanners?

dopey

You can probably buy jewelry in the next few sizes up.  I had naturally progressed through four sizes during my first year.  4g now, I can probably stretch to a 2g, but upsizing is addicting.  I decided to stop at 4g because I feared becoming a PA size queen.  I've been at 4g for the last 3 years.  I'll go 2g.  I know I will.  I've had my eye on a twisted barbell that I've wanted but they don't have it in 2g.  As soon as they do, that's when I'll make the move.

As for the nips, best of luck.  I haven't gone there.  From what I understand, that's where the pain comes into play.  Not interested in pursuing that. 

Let us know how that works out.

• Upvote 1

Still haven't convinced the bf to get a pa, he loves mine but even after 3 months I still have to wear a condom and go slow and I think that's what's putting him off. I really wanna get matching ones, saw a pic somewhere of a horse shoe pa going through 2 cocks and I loved it!

I love the idea of nips but I think its cause dudes with hot bods have them and it really tops them off! Getting the nips is the easy part. A hot bod takes a lot more effort! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

sup sup dudes! had a free afternoon so I dropped into the piercers to size up my PA to a 4 guage. it was raining pretty hard here in Melbourne so we got chatting about nipple piercings waiting for the rain to stop. 20 mins later I walked out with these! :lol:

when my boyfriend got home he gave me a tight hug and I sorta blacked out for a min :(

I did have a full frontal pic but me hairy pits are a bit of a turn off. yeah yeah gotta work on the bod :lol:

IMG_5156.JPG

11 hours ago, dopey said:

sup sup dudes! had a free afternoon so I dropped into the piercers to size up my PA to a 4 guage. it was raining pretty hard here in Melbourne so we got chatting about nipple piercings waiting for the rain to stop. 20 mins later I walked out with these! :lol:

when my boyfriend got home he gave me a tight hug and I sorta blacked out for a min :(

I did have a full frontal pic but me hairy pits are a bit of a turn off. yeah yeah gotta work on the bod :lol:

IMG_5156.JPG

Nice nips, I hope I get to see those (and your PA) out and about in Melb sometime.

My boyfriend watches too many youtube vids of guys getting piercings especially guys freaking out but really its not that bad! he loves playing with it but wont commit!

Gotta work on my tan now so it might be shirts off around Melbourne! But I think I need to get the ears pierced to pull it off. We have a no piercing policy at work but u can get retainers that hide them!

• 4 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:45 PM, Stryking1 said:

You can probably buy jewelry in the next few sizes up.  I had naturally progressed through four sizes during my first year.  4g now, I can probably stretch to a 2g, but upsizing is addicting.  I decided to stop at 4g because I feared becoming a PA size queen.  I've been at 4g for the last 3 years.  I'll go 2g.  I know I will.  I've had my eye on a twisted barbell that I've wanted but they don't have it in 2g.  As soon as they do, that's when I'll make the move.

hey guess what, dropped in at the piercer today and picked up a 2g circular barbell. You might be onto something - I think 4g suits me better in terms of looks. Gonna leave it in for a while it might grow on me but I might drop back to 4g. :confused: original plan was to stop at 0g but that doesn't look like happening :huh:

Can't believe the difference to the original pic at 10g :lol: I'm thinking of getting a few tats next......

Edited by dopey
  • Like 1

Never caused me any probs and mine is a 10 ml or in US terms "Double Zero"  also heavy nipple ring too....never sets it off but have been scanned a few times and they just smile.....only ever strip searched once and he was very hot so i was happy.....;)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

hey hey this reminds me I gotta get bigger barbells they look tiny  :)

so yeah I did go a bit overboard with the tats, tatted up the left half of my body with a dragon leg and tiger arm sleave. :lol: 

• Upvote 1

NO they do not set off scanners.  I‘ve a 0g for years and never set off a scanner at the airport, on a ship, in a courthouse or at Disney World.  If you’re really worried, try switching out your steel jewelry for titanium.

Edited by Qban

From personal experience PA's do set off airport scanners.  I imagine size also matters.  The good thing about PA's is once you stretch it, it does not shrink or close up.  So if you travel a lot, you should have no worries about taking it out for periods of time.