Massaging and sucking the str8 guy

travelingbi

A little more than a week before Christmas, I had posted an ad on Craigslist that I was wanting to massage masculine, straight men for free. I do that quite often, because it normally gets me a handful of str8 guys that agree to a "massage". And if you've been reading my stories. You know that I just LOVE servicing and getting str8 men off. Inevitably, they nearly all get hard cocks as I'm massaging them. And I end up sucking them off. A few have even fucked me. Well, I had posted this ad. After filtering through all the flakes and fakes that replied, I only ended up massaging one guy that answered that ad. He was an out of state business man, staying at a hotel, just off the Las Vegas Strip. It was fun. But he came all too quickly. 

I had deleted the ad and had deleted all the emails and KIK messages that had not gone anywhere. And I had completely forgotten about the ad. But, anyway, I get up this morning and I have an email from a guy asking if I'm still looking to do massages? I text back that I am still looking and that I'm available this afternoon. I look back on our previous conversations and see he had sent me a pic. He was fully dressed in a business suit and tie. Very handsome and distinguished looking. Probably mid 40's. He had told me that he was str8. And had only had a few massages before. They had all been done by females. But that he'd always heard that men give much better massages than women. And he was wanting to find out. We had discussed what massage styles I used. I told him that I was not a trained professional. But that I did a very relaxing and sensual massage, that would leave him very relaxed and release any tensions he had. He said that sounded perfect. So, we set up a time for me to go to his place at 4pm. He gives me his address and instructions on how to get through the security gate. And I told him I'd be there as planned. 

I arrived at his condo and knocked on his door about 4:10p. He answered the door fully dressed. Though still a very handsome man, it was obvious that the picture he had sent me was probably 8 or 9 years ago. He had a few more pounds on him and had a few gray hairs. But, that didn't matter. I followed him into his bedroom. He had done a nice job of setting it up. The room was very dark. Just a dim light of 2 lit candle votives he had set on the dresser. He had some soft jazz music playing on the stereo. He stood there in his bedroom, looking very uncomfortable. I was beginning to undress, but he just stood there.

"Are you ok", I asked? 

"Oh, yeah", he said, as he began to take off his clothes. I continued to remove my clothes.

"Are you getting naked", he asked?

"Yes. If that's OK with you? I don't like getting massage oil on my clothes. But, I can leave my briefs on, if you'll feel better". I said. 

"Yeah. Your briefs on would be better", he said in reply. 

I stripped to my briefs and he stripped as well. Leaving his white briefs on. DAMN! I wanted him naked.

Oh, well. He climbed onto the bed, and I climbed on, beside him. I began to massage his back and shoulders. I poured oil all over his back, shoulders, upper thighs and down his calves. Then I took a quick once over with my hands to spread the oil over the back side of his body. I went back to massaging his back and shoulder blades, working down his sides. When I got close to his ass, I decided to just let my hand go under the band on his briefs and massage his butt. He didn't say anything. Nor did his body react. So, I continued to do it. Even letting my fingers slip down into his crack a few times. Once I'd given some good attention to his back, I moved down and worked on his upper and inner thighs. DAMN! Those briefs were not letting me do the "quick brush of his balls" that I like to do at this point. But, I did what I could and would let my fingers go up under his briefs and over his ass. I wasn't getting any vocal sighs or any physical clues as to whether he was enjoying what I was doing? But he wasn't telling me no. So, I continued. Finally, he arched up his back and began to pull his briefs down. I helped him with it. Pulling them off his legs and tossing them to the floor. Then I really went to work on his inner thighs and ass.
I was finally able to playfully glaze over his balls and really get deep into his asscrack. Flicking my fingers across his puckered asshole a few times. 

Then I asked him to turn over. As he did. I could see in the dim light that he had a partial hard on. It sort of bounced as he settled onto his back. I now, quickly pulled my own briefs off and tossed them to the floor.  I poured more oil over his chest, abs and thighs. Then lightly rubbed it all in. I made sure that the back of my hand and my arms came in contact with his cock. His cock would bounce as I continually brushed against it. But I didn't actually touch it with my hands. I massaged his beautiful, hairy chest. His nipples were hard and sticking out. THAT was a good sign. I kind of played with his nipples as I massaged his chest. And they hardened even more, under my touch.

I massaged his abs. Then worked by way to the sides of his goin. His now fully hard cock was being flipped every which way as my arms would continually brush against it. Then I leaned over him to massage down his thighs. My own cock was now hard and I made sure that it rubbed against the side of his chest as I reached across him to massage his upper thighs. Then I climbed off the bed and stood at the foot of the bed. I massaged both his feet. Then pressing my hard cock against the bottom of one of his feet, I slid my  hands back up to his legs to his groin. I massaged his inner thighs, then decided to just "Go For It". 

I climbed up between his legs. I cupped his balls with one hand, and took his hard cock with the other hand. I began to stroke him. He let out a soft moan. I then leaned down and wrapped my lips around his cock. A louder moan escaped his lips as I began to suck. I sucked him, till I heard him call out, "Stop". I moved my lips down to his balls and sucked on them. He was obviously close to cumming. So I gave him a moment to calm down, before I went back to work on his cock. I sucked again for a few moments. But again, he called out "Stop"!

Poor guy seemed to have a hair trigger on that dick. A lot of str8 men do cum quickly, when a guy is blowing them for the first time. I think it's the excitement of doing something so forbidden and dangerous. But, I found the joy spot under his balls and began to press and massage it. "Oh, yeah", he exclaimed.  I immediately went back to sucking him as I pressed and played with that spot under his balls. Well, that's all it took. He quickly let out a loud moan and his warm, salty, yet sweet cum began to fill my mouth. 

In true, str8 man fashion, then nano-second he came. He bolted upright. Climbed off the bed and into the bathroom. I could hear water running and see him washing off his dick. I climbed off the bed and began to dress in the dark. He came out of the bathroom just as I was ready to leave.

"Are you OK", I asked? 

"Yeah. I think, so. It felt nice. But was weird". 

"Well, hope you enjoyed it", I said. "You've got my email. Let me know if I can help you out again". 

No answer from him. So, I'm feeling kind of bad. Had I freaked him out? Though most str8 guys that I've massaged have really liked it. And most have had me back on numerous times to "take care of them". A few do really freak out. They "want it". But the reality of "getting it". can be a bit overwhelming. 

So, I've learned to just "leave the ball in their court". And see if they come back for seconds? Well, about 3 hours after I got home from his place, I got an email from him.

"Sorry that I wasn't more appreciative of your great massage. It really did feel good. But, I'm not sure what I was expecting or hoping for? I hope you'll want to massage me again, sometime. Thanks". 

I emailed him back. "Glad you enjoyed. I'll gladly massage you, anytime. Just name the time. See you again". I have a feeling I'll be having this "str8 boy" nutting in my ass by the 3rd massage. I'll keep you posted.

I've got another "massage" lined up tomorrow, with a different "str8 guy". He's older, like me. The pic of his body that he sent me, looked amazing.  I can't wait to see where it leads? lol 

Edited by travelingbi