Deep in your hole, or on it and fucked in

wgm1964

Bottoms: where do you want the cum, and how?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. When your top unloads, where do you want it? Deep in your ass, on your hole to fuck in, or something else?

• As deep in my ass he can get, balls deep till he finishes unloading
    • Deep in my ass, but carries on fucking
    • Don't mind as long as it's in my hole
    • On my hole, then fucked in
    • On my hole
    • Wherever and however my top wants

I'm a pig like you. Love deep fuck sessions. Had a few poz guys (undetectable) give me their loads. Ideally, seeking to take un-med poz load, even if a guy goes off their meds for a few days. Every slight chance i can get to take active live poz HIV+ load would be highly desirable!

Love the picture of that as! it's perfect! 

*MARC 440-477-3848 text

It really depends on the situation, with my BF I love it when he shoots deep in me, also in a group I take all loads up my hole or in my mouth depending on their need, in the saunas it’s usually deep in me or on my back, body or face as the top chooses 

one of the hottest times for me was at one of my first FSM parties, I stayed all the way till the end getting pounded but since I was white hood I didn’t take loads up my pussy so before closing time the remaining tops have put me on my knees and began blowing their precious loads all over me, soaking my hood, face and body with countless of loads 

I didn’t even bothered cleaning up and my clothes stuck to my body but I was so horny and smelled of cum and sweat I headed to der Boiler, took off my clothes and went straight to the sling ?

If a cock enters my hole at any point. I do not let that cock pull out until it’s shot a load in me. I love doing this at bathhouses, guys like to do the usual dip in fuck a few strokes then go fuck another Cumdump but I don’t let them pull out I milk them with my hole until they squirt their dirty seed in my hole

Rather it pumped deep in me when I bottom and I do the same to my bottoms. I like feeling of being breed and the and loose feeling afterwards when your hole can't close and the loads just keeps leaking out

• Like 3

Doesn't matter but does need to be raw.  Condoms suck, and not in a good way.

2 anon guys fucked my ass this weekend.  One had a big thick cock that rough fucked my ass raw and then I jacked & sucked him off (and ate his cum), and the other was balls deep when I felt his cock pump cum up my ass.  I liked both!  Different experiences and BOTH very hot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/9/2019 at 1:19 PM, piglooking4pigs said:

My preference is for the load to be buried in as deep as possible.  

.  If you're going to another scene right after this [which I was!], then I'll give it just in your butt so that the next guy can use my cum for lube, plus he'll know you're a slut."  I was totally turned on by his even thinking that far into it.  I took it balls deep into my poz kunt.  Luckily for me, a new fuckbud who is a 10" BBC gets his dick deep through my second ring and blasts all his loads deep into my belly, fucking impregnates me.  On top of that, he's a multi-cummer and never pulls out between loads, just keeps fucking.  Gotta say that loads this deep are in there for good! 

Yes, there are SO MANY guys that beg for BBC and can't take 4 inches .. it frustrates those Black Men with Larger Cocks after they want a good deep pounding and want to nutt ... nothing but fantasy so when a Black Man finds a reliable hole that can take it usually want to stay longer inside and more often if you are able to take them deep.