Topping raw and urinary tract infections?

Hey buddies,

I've been fucking raw for nearly five years now. Still negative (I only top). But my activity has increased as of late.

I've had what the doctors believed were urinary tract infections (not gonorrhoea or chlamydia) and this has happened a few days after a fuck session.

Anyone has that problem?

In terms of treatment, an urinary tract infection's treatment is pretty similar to gonorrhoea and chlamydia.

I can't go getting these massive injections of strong antibiotics so often. Right?

Any feedback?

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I too had a UTI recently after a fuck session.  My buddy and I were fucking and I was loading him several times. At the  end of the session he hit the bathroom and then told me he was having issues. I washed up and peed but a week or so later was having pain. I thought it was Gono or something but I was even having pain in my back..Doc said UTI.  I was treated with Doxy for 10 days and it was gone after 2 days.  Very painful.  Doc explained that sometimes it can happen when fucking bare.  After treatment I was back fucking so it doesn't stop me.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I only fuck bare and fuck a lot and yeah...it's an occupational hazard and I get them every few months. Sometimes I piss blood, but not always, usually it's painful when I pee sometimes accompanied by a burning sensation, feels a lot like ghonneria or syphillis (have had that too). They always want to do full STD panels when they test and it almost always is UTI. Last time I got it I didn't bother going in to get Doxy and it seemed to resolve itself. 

Guest private69

Each time you take an antibiotics your body resp the germs can get used to / kind of immune against that drug potentially lowering its impact. The less often you take antiobiotics you potentially keep the drug's high impact. It is not an automatism but it can be the case.

In case you caught "cokk alarm" your dikk doc should thouroghly investigate and id the germs to then choose the antibiotics with the appropriate ingredient. Under circumstances or if you have catch smth more than seldom it is likely not just using the typical test strip for an indication. In addition a blood probe anaylzed can give evidence and allow the clear id of the particular! germ to fight.

I would push the cokk doc for more than the usual strip to be as sure as possible not to potentially waste gun powder to fight the infection - do get better!

during a full-panel test a few years back I was told that I had NGU. non-gonococcal urethritis, whatever that is. no symptoms, no pain, no idea.

they gave me two big red pills and told me not to have sex for a week. I lasted 5 1/2 days and then I couldn't resist helping a sweet bottom boy who wanted to work out his daddy issues on my cock. I had no problems after that. neither did he.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2016 at 0:31 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I only fuck bare and fuck a lot and yeah...it's an occupational hazard and I get them every few months. Sometimes I piss blood, but not always, usually it's painful when I pee sometimes accompanied by a burning sensation, feels a lot like ghonneria or syphillis (have had that too). They always want to do full STD panels when they test and it almost always is UTI. Last time I got it I didn't bother going in to get Doxy and it seemed to resolve itself. 

Recently thought I had snother UTI. Turned out Gono again. 

you can get a UTI almost anywhere i had one when i was young i was on and off meds for about 3 years it will look like dry skin on your foreskin and if the meds don't work you have to get CUT when you go to the doctor ask for the strongest stuff they have if that does not work they will put you on the waiting list to get CUT thats if your on the NHS