Sleaziest moment of 2016?

piggerytales

So as the year draws to a close, it a time to reflect...

What's your sleaziest moment for the whole of 2016?

There are a lot of contenders for 2016 for me. But probably the top would be a 16 man group session in Sydney that went all night. So much fucking and debauchery.

The second contender would be fucking 11 guys in one night at Trough X in Melbourne and then going home with a couple where I fucked and bred them both.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

My sleaziest moment was unique this year. It did not involve guys or being bred in a sex club. Instead, it involved my toys. I get my toys from bad-dragon. They are on the furry and fantasy side of the street and the cocks they produce have all kinds of detail and pleasure inducing speed bumps to them. In fall of 2016 i had outgrown the large toys i had (water buffalo, k9 and tricerotops and wanted a new pleasure challenge. I ordered up the XL stallion (16 x 8.5) and the XL Fenrir ware wolf (fat 11" circumference knot) and once they arrived my hole was flled with toys when i didn't have a guy in it. THe sleaze high moment came when my jock body finally became the horse hole it is and took both the stallion toy and then  finally expended wide  enough to swallow the fat knot on Fenrir (which was harder to conquer than the horse). I repeated the even on cam on another site while guys watched me and my mare size pleasure hole in action.  I felt like a proud bottom beast and still do.

• Upvote 2

Sleaziest moment in 2016 was one day when my regular married fuckbuddy stopped by after work to give me his big load.  I always clean out real well 'cause I want to hold his loads in as long as possible.  He bred me deep, left, and I really wanted more dick.  Got on A4A and wasted about an hour with no replies or game players.  Then a guy replied, visiting and staying at a nearby hotel.  I told him I was ready and could be there in a few minutes.  I didn't mention I was lubed with cum but I said I was lubed.  He told me to find unlocked door, walk in, strip, and start sucking him in a darkened room.  

I did, we had no conversation at all.  Sucked for about 15 minutes a fat uncut dick with lots of skin flopping around in my mouth--my favorite.  Then he motioned me to lay on my stomach, felt my wet hole, spit on his dick and slid in.  In about a minute he realized he was fucking me on somebody's cum, groaned "oh fuck yea" and really started enjoying himself.  It was a dream fuck feeling that fat dick in my hole, him grunting--he was happy.  He came hard and balls deep.  I pulled him closer so he was as deep as possible and wanted to feel him stay inside me for awhile.  He got the hint, relaxed and fell asleep--my dream fuck!  He was a little heavier but it felt good being filled and him pressing on me.  He woke up and bred two more times dozing off a little after each breeding.  All I said all night was "keep filling me up" and he did.  Iwas there about 5 hours then he started waking up and rolled off me onto his back.  He grabbed me by the hair moving my mouth onto his wet dick.  I licked his balls and sucked his dick clean of all the cum on it.  He fingered my wet hole a few times, but he wasn't getting hard again.  Finally he said "You gotta get the fuck outta here now.  Use the bathroom quick."  I was surprised by his quick turn, then said I wanted to keep his loads inside me, and dressed quickly.  The only other thing he said was "fucking pig".  I wanted to dive on his dick and start sucking till he threw me out but I left!  My head spinning thinking of one of the hottest nights I had, walked home.  Got back on A4A sent him a message telling him how hot it was and wanted more before he left town.  The next morning he wrote back, called me a cumwhore and fucking pig that was only worth being used by dicks.  I was so turned on I jerked off remembering the night, remembering what he called me, and held as much cum in my ass as I could (but my underwear got pretty wet from what dripped out).

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Steamworks Chicago. Sling room. Door open. No one refused. Twelve hard fucks. Eight hot loads. Tons of guys watching at the door. Followed by one of the fuckers (who hung out practically the whole time) giving me one last breeding and felching the cum out of my dripping manhole.