Does anyone else know a video where the bottom doesn't enjoy getting fucked?

Junosoda

I understand the numerous reasons why a Top might enjoy watching a bottom show distress during a fuck. I have no doubt that I’ve provided plenty of this kind of  enjoyment to Tops because once I have committed to a fuck I force myself to see it through to the Top’s satisfaction no matter what.

But this guy in Blake’s Ordeal - something seems off. Had the guy never been fucked before in his life? Those men were big, but they weren’t huge. And they were even what I would call “considerate”. That was what I would list as an ‘enjoyable fuck’ (minus the constant fellatio, which would become annoying after a while) - it didn’t take on the brutalistic frenzy of a similar Cutlerx fuck. Yet the bottom seemed to be in agony.

He was initially barely taking 4” of penetration and acting as though they’d hit his diaphragm. Even with two pairs of hands pushing his upright pelvis straight down onto the impaling cock (hot) they didn’t make much progress.

The bottom must have been A) Extremely inexperienced and therefore unqualified to shoot this scene; B) Suffering from a serious physical issue like an anal fissure or a bowel blockage - an anal tear could have even occurred during the first penetration; or C) Overacting, but if so, he’s a damn good actor.

Maybe it’s just my sex-jaded eye that makes me think any of this. In any case, they had no business jacking off onto his hole at the end. That needed to be inside.

• 1 month later...
Guest Wrecked73
On 12/26/2019 at 1:15 PM, ErosWired said:

I understand the numerous reasons why a Top might enjoy watching a bottom show distress during a fuck. I have no doubt that I’ve provided plenty of this kind of  enjoyment to Tops because once I have committed to a fuck I force myself to see it through to the Top’s satisfaction no matter what.

But this guy in Blake’s Ordeal - something seems off. Had the guy never been fucked before in his life? Those men were big, but they weren’t huge. And they were even what I would call “considerate”. That was what I would list as an ‘enjoyable fuck’ (minus the constant fellatio, which would become annoying after a while) - it didn’t take on the brutalistic frenzy of a similar Cutlerx fuck. Yet the bottom seemed to be in agony.

He was initially barely taking 4” of penetration and acting as though they’d hit his diaphragm. Even with two pairs of hands pushing his upright pelvis straight down onto the impaling cock (hot) they didn’t make much progress.

The bottom must have been A) Extremely inexperienced and therefore unqualified to shoot this scene; B) Suffering from a serious physical issue like an anal fissure or a bowel blockage - an anal tear could have even occurred during the first penetration; or C) Overacting, but if so, he’s a damn good actor.

Maybe it’s just my sex-jaded eye that makes me think any of this. In any case, they had no business jacking off onto his hole at the end. That needed to be inside.

I totally agree...why jack off after all that...he should have fully taken both loads....and presented it to us at the end....or not and kept it...lol

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2016 at 6:49 AM, seedinghole said:

Have to agree -- that is a huge turn on to see a scene where you can tell the bottom has had enough and just wishes it was over -- and is maybe regretting the few hundred bucks he might be getting.  I saw a very hot scene a few places online referred to as Blake's Ordeal, where 2 hot black tops are raw fucking a white bottom who clearly cant take it.   Nothing too kinky -- but just a bottom who cant quite handle whats coming to hime. 

love this scene. he's clearly a desperate prostitute trying to get paid. love when you know the boy is desperate like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ObsessedTop
On 12/24/2019 at 6:20 AM, mikeboi1 said:

I remember in my teen years, my top was very dominant and he wanted to fuck me and i did not want it, well it hurst as hell, besides he always fucked me bareback and no lube, so i would be walking the rest of the day with a very sore pussy. so i got naked to pleasure him i sucked his cock as always he would have me gag in his cock as he would grab my head and thrust ir agaist his cock making me take is entire cock in my mouth and his was long.

he wanted a peace of ass and i did not want to give it to him so I was laying in bed, he gets me laying in my stomach and he gets on top of me and lays on me tries to get his cock inside of me i squeeze my buns to keep him out, so he grabs my hands and pins them behind my back with one hand and then puts his other hand under me and grabs me by the balls and tells me  bitch your purpose in life is to pleasure men! so he grabs me by the balls and begans to squeeze and tells me now open your ass up and let me in bitch, i had no choice it was either let him in or him squeeze my balls and make them hurt badly so i relaxed my bum and let him inside my pussy, were he thrust it deep and hard and i screamed with pain, and was telling him to stop and take it out but he thrust his cock even harder and deeper and would only tell me your loving it bitch that is all your good for. he made me cry and scream only to have him with his hand push my head into the bed and tell me to shut up and would only say you are enjoying it bitch you love it. 

the truth it was the best sex i have ever had and so loved it and crave to be treated like that again.

i have had also once a dom top spank my ass so hard as he put me against the wall and had me crying.

i did not realize till reading this article that tops like to see bottoms cry as they are being used by their tops.

well i guess im different becasuse i love to be used and an made to cry. i like the humiliation of being made to cry, and crying as my top is enjoying with a grin or smile of pleasure that im giving him.

portugal,ukraine 439ABC.jpg

That is so hot!  I got so hard thinking about you exposed, forced to comply. Beautiful pic. 

Guest ftmseeking

Love these types of encounters! For me, cock size doesn't matter, as long as it's just bigger than the hole it's going in I'm happy. Love how they try and teach him how to do better too.

• 1 year later...
On 1/1/2017 at 6:14 AM, Cali@2012 said:

Now, over five years later you are making another BZ member happy.  That video was incredible, funny, I wasn't surprised it was produced by Machofucker, their reputation of abusing bottoms rings true.  

• 3 weeks later...