weird CL emails

tallslenderguy

One of the things many bottom cumsluts have in common is we'll do just about anything to find guys who want to breed when we're feeling it. Among those efforts, for me, is the craigslist (CL) ad. I've had enough success using CL that, despite the crazy and frustrating flakes, I keep employing the list sometimes when I'm in heat. For the life of me though, I cannot figure some of the craziness out. I think I kinda get the responses of guys who are prolly married or closeted and just getting off on talking, but have no intention of hooking or chicken out last minute. I can wrap my head around those guys (so to speak). But I'm becoming convinced there is something more sinister afoot at CL.

Case in point: I ran an ad today and got, really straight forward and to the point. Even the title was "cumdump." I got 4 responses. and they all seemed legit, but I'm beginning to wonder if there's not some religious conspiracy or something to try and frustrate cumsluts lol? I've gotten to the place where I don't give out my actual house address till the very end, and I like to have some exchange first to try and vet the person and determine if they're for real.  These guys all answered questions and sent pics, and got as far as my street and cross street info, but they all disappeared after saying they wanted to come over. This one in particular cracked me up:

One of the guys sent a hot pic and a coherent note responding to my ad as if he'd actually read it. Then wrote saying he just got off work asked if I was ready. I replied "yes" and he disappeared. Then 5 hours later I get an email from him "where?"  blink. this was my response, but I swear I'm replying to some sort of sophisticate bot... I just can't figure the purpose?

lol
you: "are you ready now? I just got off work."
me: "yes"
you (5 hours later): "where?"

rolls eyes
  • Upvote 2

Is it possible CL just fucked up an didn't forward the message in a timely manner?

But yes, I do understand the the craziness of CL. The roughest are the people who reply without reading the add.

"Looking for dominant chaser..."

"Hi! Read your add. I'm a sub bear." 

Noooooooo.

I still occasionally go "window shopping" on CL.  The same ads are posted over and over by the same no-show flakes from when I was attempting to use CL.  In my experience, CL simply isn't worth the time or aggravation for hook-ups anymore.  Your results may vary.

I've only had one good experience from CL. the other handful of times I've tried, I got nothing but window shoppers or flakes. BBRT is still the most consistent for me, but I'm in Pal Springs, so a lot of tourists cum through.  I get a lot of action at the resorts too. When I'm in that mood, I just slide on a blindfold and bend over. Eventually someone fucks the hell out of me and then they're usually followed by others.  if you're a top, you should visit. If you're a bottom, wait till I'm out of town - I don't need the competition!  :-p

Craig's list uses anonymous e-mails to protect you from spammers and bots. This means that when you send someone an e-mail it first goes to Craig's List's server and then they forward it on. In the last few weeks I have experienced where either their server was down or overloaded and it would take hours for e-mails to get forwarded.

I've had some of the very best hookup from Craigslist. And I've had a lot of no-show, pic collector, flakes from Craigslist as well. Some cities are better than others. I've found if they are REALLY interested in hooking up and fucking, we can set it all up with just a few emails and a few pics. The longer they chat about it, the more pics they request and the more emails exchanged usually means they're just "game players". I've gotten to the point that if I'm questioning whether they're "for real", I'll ask to talk to them on the phone or on skype first. If they refuse, I don't waste my time any longer. 

• Upvote 1

Me personally, I've given up on craigslist. Yes I have had some good experiences in the past on CL, but the ratio of guys who are full of shit to guys that are real and wanna hook up is too great. 

I use BBRT as my go-to now for hook ups and I seem to get the best luck on there. Even Grindr lately has been better than Craigslist, though I know Grindr usually gets a bad rap for being full of flakes and bullshitters. I have a Scruff profile but I haven't really set it up or been on there but that might be my next frontier.

I would say that if CL is just feeding you bullshit guys, maybe use one of the resources I mentioned above. You might have better luck.

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

I've had good hook-ups with CL. But in the last 18 months, the quality of guys on CL has gone downhill. I've tried Grinder, but only had a few good fucks from that. So not sure where all the good fucks have went. New app? New web site? Something.

• 1 month later...

I've had a similar experience with anon breeding CL ads - occasionally would get responses from interested people with pics and discussion and once they get the address they disappear -  but in a different way than flakes do

Flakes and all - CL still has provided some great raw sex

CL is, and has always been hit or miss for me, but the hot times usually make up for the flakes.  Sounds like you are doing a good job of trying to vet the responses, but there's always going to be a large number of flakes out there.  

I'm very up front and honest about my age/appearance and what I want.  If they don't seem ready and willing and looking for now, I end the conversation.  I'm also very clear about my immediate neighborhood to try and avoid a long conversation with someone who then decides they are too far away.  They don't get my specific address till I get a commitment from them.  Even then, it's amazing how many guys will say they are "on their way", and maybe even send me an update from the road, but then never show.

As a very wise man once said, "sometimes you think you're gonna to get it but you don't, and that's just the way it goes"