Gonna keep track of my load count this year. Saw all the posts in the 2016 topic and was instantly turned on. Let's push each other to take more with the winner taking the Breeding.Zone 2017 title!

Edited by drscorpio
Stickied
  • Upvote 2

Anal

I've been loaded every day so far and plan on getting more tonight. Have taken nine loads so far.

Oral

I went to a sauna on New Years Day and sucked tons of cock - forgot to count but the glory hole and dark area where I spent most of my evening was rammed. My mouth and ass were full of cock all night. Only took two anal loads I know of that night, most guys were shoving their dick in whatever bottom was bent over and sharing their cock round. The majority of guys also put on condoms. I swallowed tons of cum which made up for the lack of loads in my hole. Was really hot and a good evening.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 1

Load update  17 so far in 2017.  Took 14 on Sunday - got bred in the bathroom at the bar and then at a resort afterwards. All kinds of cocks - fat ones, thin ones, cut and uncut - daddies, nerds, latin, older, younger, muscle studs... heading out to the bookstore for some more today....

• Upvote 4

7 anal confirmed, with 5-10 additional (was ass up at cumunion and was ass-up taking any anon load ... but am not sure how many total!)

2 oral

I am hoping for 100 different bare cocks this year, but may be hard to confirm if I keep going to parties and not looking to see who is loading me up!

I had a slutty weekend on a work trip to San Antonio. I placed Cumdump CL ads each night and scored the following totals. 

Fri 1/6 - 6 loads

Sat 1/7 - 9 loads

Sun 1/8 - 4 loads

This takes me to a grand total of 19 YTD!  I'm hoping to add to that this week in New Orleans. 

• Upvote 1

Only counting anal loads. 18 so far this year. I think this is shaping up to be the sluttiest year for me..... Would never have thought I would have taken more that 1 or 2 a month before, lol, I mean it's happened if I have gone to a party but usually that is once in a blue moon... Now I'm trying to find as much as I can.

• Upvote 1