I was in St Louis last night and between The Club, CL and BBRT, I would like to add 6 more loads to my count, now at 28. And would like to thank one 9" cock that wrecked my cunt real good and put me to sleep with a smile only to wake this morning in a puddle of mixed cum!

After a great start in January, this month (Feb) was disappointing but I am still way ahead of where I have been at this point in previous years. March started good, took my first one this AM! 

February Load Totals
+Anal Loads Taken = 19

+Oral Loads Taken = 3

Total for Feb = 22

Yearly Totals

+Anal Loads Taken = 65

+Oral Loads Taken = 7

Total for 2017 = 72

• Upvote 2

My loads received tally has to be over 40 so far this year, and all are from my top dad. He usually cums more than once per fuck session.

My orgasm tally is 2 so far this year (March 20th). I only get to cum when my dad says I can. It's our game and I love playing it! He could easily tell by how I was acting when I used to cheat. So I no longer masturbate without his approval and I wear a metal cock cage when we're together. There's no physical punishment from him for cheating, but I felt guilty as heck and he would tell me how disappointed in me that he was.

Edited by rogerray65

I've been neglecting updates for a while - started off 2017 with a bang.  I'm up to 71 for the year., so far.  I've got a couple of play weekends coming up and then there's always IML, where I hope to double my total....  Cum on guys, get my numbers up. I want YOUR load too! (I'll give you mine if you want to boost your numbers, too. I love to give back to the cumdump community!)

• Upvote 2

i get fucked pretty much everyday in the gym showers by a few guys.  i am into public fucking.  but i have only gotten about 10 loads in my hole or ass to mouth in the gym.  seems like more and more guys pull out due to fear or less and less guys want to fuck me bareback?   i goto a local sex store and got abpoyt 5 or 6 loads there in the dark anonymous.  any thoughts on how to get these guys to finish up inside me?  i literally have anxiety if a guy doesnt finish and cum. i feel like i dodnt do my job

Thanks to CumUnion (Palm Springs), my 2017 load total broke 3 digits - 117! 21 of them at CumUnion this past Saturday!  My hole was sloppy and dripping. Thanks to all the hard cocks that blew inside me!

• Upvote 7