23 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

I had hoped for more loads  than I got in April- I went to CLAW ( Cleveland Leather Awareness Weekend)  at the end of the month-my 1st time going, and I was picturing it more like MAL or IML, with hotel room doors ajar and  pigs roaming the halls looking for open and anon hole to use. What it WAS, was an educational weekend with seminar and classes back to back to  back  on every kink topic  imaginable, but not a single  roaming man poking his head or more into  the room .Even BBRT, which usually is bursting with ads when MAL is happening, only had, at the busiest point, 6 hook up ads up- and at least half of them were not for hotel play, but locals just looking for their own  neighbors to play. 

I find this so interesting.  I was at CLAW, too.  As a top, of course.

Thursday:  I found a cumdump easily on BBRT at the host hotel.

Friday  am:  Worked a sub over with in my sling.

Friday pm:   Fucked both halves of a couple—as the top bottom’s out around me.

Friday Late Night:   Attended the Nasty Kink Pigs play party, where I talked to AlwaysOpen.  It was fairly slow at that time, but by the end of the evening, I had fucked at least 12 men and loaded the best.

Saturdaypm:  pm Five man orgy where everyone was versatile, but me.  Cock and hand.

Saturday Late Night:  Fucked a guy in front of all the members of kink club as they had cocktails.  Later went back to the NKPigs second party and fucked so much ass I lost count and had my tongue into tons of loaded hole.

• Upvote 2

Guest curiousnegsub

This is such a horny thread!!  I'm hoping by next year I'll be one of you, counting the loads and being proud of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Between hookups and trips to the sex clubs in Orlando and Atlanta, including CumUnion, my partner count is at 166 and my load count at 148. Proud to be a Breed Steed and continuing to add to my partner count and load count almost daily.

43 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

Between hookups and trips to the sex clubs in Orlando and Atlanta, including CumUnion, my partner count is at 166 and my load count at 148. Proud to be a Breed Steed and continuing to add to my partner count and load count almost daily.

Well done to you both. That 314 loads since Jan 2017. Fuckin hell man; awesome.

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:43 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I find this so interesting.  I was at CLAW, too.  As a top, of course.

Thursday:  I found a cumdump easily on BBRT at the host hotel.

Friday  am:  Worked a sub over with in my sling.

Friday pm:   Fucked both halves of a couple—as the top bottom’s out around me.

Friday Late Night:   Attended the Nasty Kink Pigs play party, where I talked to AlwaysOpen.  It was fairly slow at that time, but by the end of the evening, I had fucked at least 12 men and loaded the best.

Saturdaypm:  pm Five man orgy where everyone was versatile, but me.  Cock and hand.

Saturday Late Night:  Fucked a guy in front of all the members of kink club as they had cocktails.  Later went back to the NKPigs second party and fucked so much ass I lost count and had my tongue into tons of loaded hole.

You are an expert at this stuff felchingpisser! I have been following you for a number of years now. The pigs recognise THE pig!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Hey mate; now the end of May! What's your tally now?

29 loads in my mouth
27 loads in my ass (Raw)
9 condom fucks (I don't like condoms. But these guys had such nice, rock hard cocks, I couldn't turn down the chance to have them in my ass)
Have rimmed 26 guys

1 minute ago, travelingbi said:

29 loads in my mouth
27 loads in my ass (Raw)
9 condom fucks (I don't like condoms. But these guys had such nice, rock hard cocks, I couldn't turn down the chance to have them in my ass)
Have rimmed 26 guys

you able to retrieve the cum from the condoms afterwards?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leatherman667 said:

you able to retrieve the cum from the condoms afterwards?

Yes. I'll usually drink from the condom. Or I'll save the condom and use it as lube for the next guy. That happens a lot. Have a London fuck buddy that always asks me to save the used condoms so he can use it as cum. He either wants me to have some loads in me before he fucks me. Or wants some used condoms to use. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, travelingbi said:

Yes. I'll usually drink from the condom. Or I'll save the condom and use it as lube for the next guy. That happens a lot. Have a London fuck buddy that always asks me to save the used condoms so he can use it as cum. He either wants me to have some loads in me before he fucks me. Or wants some used condoms to use. 

nice mate; nice to suck the cum from the condom!!

• Upvote 1

Happy June Men!  Another page on the monthly calendar turned, and time to  tally the check marks. I have been on a later start at work by 3 hrs, so I have been able to squeeze in   some quickies at  lunchtime for the local  guys doing the 9-5 routine. Still not in the swing of things  to take dick after I get off work at 1a tho- the whole hosing and getting right is more than I want to face at that point in the night- not to mention  the  guys tend to be spun or  cocktailed- 

So, anyway.. in May I was able to land 15 fuckings with loads, 8 oral loads  taken, and 3 fistings, which brings the Jan1- May31  totals to 41 loads taken in my ass, 18 loads  oral, 23 fistings, and 3 piss loads/sessions. And in the vein of selfish promotion, if you are in the Ft Lauderdale area and looking for head or a fast  lunch fuck, or most anytime Friday thru Sunday- hit me up here or over on BBRT

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

Happy June Men!  Another page on the monthly calendar turned, and time to  tally the check marks. I have been on a later start at work by 3 hrs, so I have been able to squeeze in   some quickies at  lunchtime for the local  guys doing the 9-5 routine. Still not in the swing of things  to take dick after I get off work at 1a tho- the whole hosing and getting right is more than I want to face at that point in the night- not to mention  the  guys tend to be spun or  cocktailed- 

So, anyway.. in May I was able to land 15 fuckings with loads, 8 oral loads  taken, and 3 fistings, which brings the Jan1- May31  totals to 41 loads taken in my ass, 18 loads  oral, 23 fistings, and 3 piss loads/sessions. And in the vein of selfish promotion, if you are in the Ft Lauderdale area and looking for head or a fast  lunch fuck, or most anytime Friday thru Sunday- hit me up here or over on BBRT

Well done mate. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1