June seemed slow to me, until I tallied up the marks on the calendar today. i guess a horny and reg FB DOES help push the numbers up. So, in June I took 14 loads in my ass, 2 down my throat, and I was fisted  on 5  different occasions .  That brings me to  a Jan to Jun total of 55 loads in my ass, 20 loads swallowed, 28 fistings taken, and just 3 piss play sessions <hmm, def going to have to  find some  yellow hanky men >  Summertime in South Florida, and finding men during the day ain't easy- but  it is  a treat when you can connect

• Upvote 2

Hey pigs - I am a little late for my June numbers which were overall good but not great. Looking at 2017 vs 2016, I am ahead +14 anal loads  (preferred) and -16 oral loads. Overall total = -2 compared to last year. Ok, I am a little OCD :) 

June 2017

Anal loads taken: 26

Oral loads taken: 1 :( 

Total loads taken: 27

For the year: 

Anal loads taken 178

Oral loads taken: 27

Total loads taken: 205

• Upvote 2

One more loads yesterday at the ABS, and two more tonight from Craigslist, bringing me to 56 for the year. Looking forward to this months Cumunion in ATL, then driving over to Augusta to the Parliament House for Thurs & Fri nights, can't wait to finally get a week to play and see how I can add to the count.

Was on BBRT yesterday, local guys wanted to fuck so went to local ABS, finally got into the stall next to him and backed up to the gloryhole and got a great load from him after about 15 minutes of him enjoying my cunt.  Brings me to 57, can't wait till next week at ALT Cumunion then Parliament House in Augusta for two nights, would be nice if I could push over the 100 mark by next weekend. If you are at either, please feel free to load me up and leave me dripping.

Love reading and discovering  so many fellow sexual athletes out there. AFter my past weekend I am happy to report:

a partner count of 242 males so far in 2017 (that's not counting repeat breedings) 

a load count of 271 loads in in 2017 so far

I am on target for my personal goal of more than 500 loads and sex partners for 2017, which will put my lifetime sex partner count  solidly into the five figure partner count level. I have increasedmy mating frequency to see how many more partner I can add to my tally and really earn my place as a sexual athlete.

• Upvote 2

Latest update - I've been busy - San Diego Pride and ComicCon....

218 unique donors, 376 total loads

Dore Alley is this weekend, so I expect those numbers to grow - hoping for high 2 digit numbers!

hole.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 8/7/2017 at 5:31 AM, zoser22 said:

Was super horny yesterday, backed up to the GH and got 3 more loads dumped in my guts, brings me to 53 so far.  Didn't think I would make it to 100 this year, but seem to e on my way.

You could make it beyond 100 if you really slutted it out. 

Happy August Pigs! July was another solid month, picked up a load earlier today at an ABS. I am still ahead of last year but my goal is 365 anal loads so I need an average of 32 loads for the rest of the year. Last year I got a total of 335 so this is a decent increase. 

July totals:

+Anal loads taken: 27

+Oral loads taken: 4

+Total: 31

For 2017:

+Anal loads taken: 205

+Oral loads taken: 31

+Total: 236

Happy Hunting Men! ??

Dore Alley was good to me (not as good as past years, but...)

Year to date totals: 258 unique donors (as far as I can determine - if it's an anon load, it's counted as unique), 428 total loads.  

What to do between now and Southern Decadence?!?!?!?!

• Upvote 1

7 months of the year in the books ( or, in my case, marked on the calendar ) July was another OK month- never as many  hook ups as my head thinks I should be  doing, but  at the end of the month when I total up the numbers, it does still surprise me. July gave me 12  loads in my ass, 5 oral loads, and I was fisted 7 times. Brings my YTD totals to  67 loads in my ass, 25 oral loads, 35 fistings, and  still stuck at just 3 piss sessions. Had I not popped a rib muscle ( during sex) on the 20th, I  think my totals would have been higher. Began a week off from work  on 31 july with great expectations, Mother Nature went into a rain frenzy  Mon and Tues and no one was  looking to  play in all the weather. Wed and Thurs came, with heat indexes in the 110  range, and the same guys afraid  to go out in the rain were  holed up in the  AC and not breaking a sweat fucking- so I went south to Miami  Thur night to the Latin gay bar, and managed to get fed 5 loads , 2 were planted so deep  down my throat I could barely taste the cum. Come on August- keep this pace up for my ass ! LOL

• 2 weeks later...