Guest Cumhose
2 hours ago, phukhole said:

Year to date: 414 unique donors (as far as I can determine), 664 total loads.

I'm not breaking 700 this year.  :-(   Well, there's always next year!   Keep those holes filled, boys!

At the speed you're going, I definitely think you can get 39 loads in 3 days!

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:37 AM, Dutchdelight said:

Monday 11th been to cinema. Got naked there as well and soon firt men started playing with me. Turned around to show him my interested and he got it immediately. After his donation, various guys where interested to donate as well. Stayed there for 5 hours and took 11 loads again.

Which Cinema in Amsterdam?

• Like 1

Just added up the year's (2017) tally this morning:

170 - Raw Fucks Taken deep in my hungry boy hole

59 - Raw Fucks Given (Yeah, I'm a bb vers/bottom)

Total: 229 Raw Fucks Taken/Given (2017)

2018 New Year's Resolution:

More, more, and more raw bareback SEX!!!!!!!! Oink!!

Now shut the fuck up and get to the bath house/sex club whore! ;)

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys- have not been posting in a while- for some  unknown  reason my sex drive took a huge hit last July- I had 1 day early July when I sucked down  5 loads- and then, zip! Nada, no play; not even my regulars were looking or  at least looking for me- between July 7 and  Dec 31, I only took 5 fists, 1 piss load, and 1 oral. I even began swapping off  a day a week from work to make 3 day weekends, so I could get some play- and  in spite of that, still came up dry. I hope there isn't a new plaque called Lackawanta  going around- but it sure seems like it. 

Anyway- as far as loads for the year, ( or pretty much in my  case a half a year)  took 69 anal, 30 oral, 40 fistings, and just 4 piss play scenes

On an  up note- I went out  last night to the gay Latin bar in Miami- not expecting  a lot- after all, it was Jan 1 and  a lot of the men probably were still nursing hangovers- or had  blown all their party  and beer money the  2 nights before. Got ther ejust before 10p, and within 15 minutes had a cock  shooting  a nice load down my throat. Hooked up over and over with a dom  top who worked my tits and skull fucked me, but would not cum for me- but his play always resulted in a smal  gathering around us, and from that I ended up eating 2 more loads , and getting fucked once. By midnite, the crowd was all but gone- a cold front, wind  and probably  work for many in the morning cleared the place out- so I  left about 12 30 a and figured  4 loads in  2 hours was a GREAT start to 2018

• Upvote 1

According to the diary I kept this year...(these are all approximate, but probably accurate within 3-5)

37 - Loads swallowed (there were more cocks that I sucked without getting their loads at bathhouses and such)

20ish - Loads given down a throat (there were more that sucked me that I didn't spray in)

115 - Loads given in a raw hole (but there were way more holes I fucked at bathhouses and such that I didn't unload in)

• Upvote 3

2017 was my first year keeping stats -- only kept track of number of guys that bred me, so did not count repeat visitors, nor guys that didn't cum:

33 - Guys That bred me

6 - at Cumunion

2 - from a4a

12 - from BBRTS

12 - from GRINDR

1 - from CL

Here is hoping for at least double that in 2018!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

INVITE ME TO YOUR CUMDUMPS AND BREEDING PARTIES - IML 2018 : Top pig hung guy here from Montreal. I am looking forwards to cum to IML 2018 this year, for my first time! I'm planning to come to Chicago from 24 to 30 May. I would like to attend a lot of those BB breeding parties that will be going on during that long weekend. Love fucking many already cumfilled holes. Can I find guys to fuck them with already dozens sperms loadssssss in their asses from strangers anonymous guys??? I want many anal pussies riding my cock raw! Love using other men sperm loadssssss as lube! I wanna feel on my raw hard cock and enjoy strangers anonymous juices while fucking bottoms. Please come back to me if you plan to host group BB cumdumps or breeding parties. Thanks. ?
Who's going to IML this year and attend sex parties? Top here looking forwards to whore some cumsluts. Please volunteers... hit me up.

BBRT profile : ATOPHORNYHUNGGUY

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
Guest BZcumdump
On 10/2/2017 at 2:42 PM, phukhole said:

As expected, Folsom saw a jump in my totals: Year to date: 349 unique donors (as far as I can determine), 564 total loads.  Nothing planned until Palm Springs Leather Pride/Halloween...  Might have to get a few bookstore loads....

Very hot.   Love your profile and content.  I have no idea how many I took last year.   My best guess would be 200-300 loads.