Ever been blackmailed into having sex

fungayboy

I met a guy a few times who likes to use me. He has said the next time I go round he will record it and make me say incriminating things, he then wants to use the video as bargaining to make sure I do what he wants (i.e. have sex with anyone he chooses no matter if I like them or not).

Part of me is so turned on by the idea, being forced into real sexual servitude. Another part of me is worried about it all, i am not exactly out and have no idea what he would get me to say.

Should I see him again?

• Like 1

When I was younger and married I used to hook up on the DL, usually in restrooms. One guy became a regular and would wait for me at a particular restroom. He'd spit on his cock and slide under the stall wall and I'd sit on it and he'd breed me. One time he followed me from the mall where we hooked and found the office building where i worked. He made an appointment to see me, ostensibly to sell me something. I had no idea who it was until he showed up. He saw how my office was set up. He left a note on my car to meet him in the downstairs restroom when he drove by (he knew I could see all the cars that drove by from my corner office since he'd been there, it had floor to ceiling windows). Once I was with my wife and he walked past us in the mall, so he knew I was married. I was scared to death he was going to expose me, and he knew it and pretty much had a hole to fuck anytime he wanted, and he'd subtly hint he'd expose me if I ever said no. Looking back on it as I am now, it's really hot to me because I'm a slut now, but then I was conflicted and scared and he used it to his advantage.

• Upvote 2

Guest private69

Possibly a chicken and egg question. maybe he is afraid of being blackmailed? From a reader's perspective I am not sure if liked to read anon stories about a person be it dlient or provider. is it feedback on the particular client, accusation, attention seeking, maybe even pitching? if a feedback why placed via such a platform with quite a audience in comparison to 1 2 1? got permission? lol, is confidentiality what you individually make out of it just as needed or is it mutual?

If you're not out and don't want to be out (yet) then don't do it. It's unlikely straight friends, family or co-workers will see it if he publishes it on Xtube but there is always the possibility it is pointed out to them. And then you will have to face the consequences. Unless you cannot be recognised in the vid but you don't know that upfront. Once the vid is made he can do anything he likes with it.

• 4 months later...

I do not recommend that to anyone, I would tell you never let anyone get pictures or incriminating evidence to blackmail you it is not fun or reversible,,  years ago 6 years to be exact when I was still in the closet from everyone,, I would venture out dressed and in ways i did not want people to catch me,, my neighbor saw me and took time to get pictures of me and information then came to me with it telling me that he would send and spread the pictures to my family and others unless I dressed for him and had sex with him in private, I was sick about it but thought it would keep it quiet,, he took pictures and video of me and our sex which got me deeper into his commands even into him bringing other men into the group and then I was having sex with more men and more pictures being spread,, it all worked out for me it helped out me and bring me to who I am today but I know for others it would be devastating.. 

Former job, I was very active on a hookup site which caters to general gays but has room for fetishes. I was on there as a poz lover and cumslut. He created a fake profile and we started chatting. Once he got my face pic he threatened to show colleagues if I weren't gonna suck him off whenever he needed. After a while that wasn't enough for him so he made me drink his piss. 

After he took a picture of me licking the toilet bowl after his piss, I resigned and been more careful now...

• 5 years later...

Maybe not truly blackmailed. But I had a coworker find out that I crossdressed and she definitely used it to her advantage. Turns out her and her husband were bi swingers and her hubby liked cock. I went out for a cigarette and that was when she seen me. We looked at each other a few times and she came over and busted me. I was scared in the beginning but it turns out she liked watching me suck and slobber and choke on her hubbys cock. 

Yea, once. Back in college (I was probably 21) I was in a long relationship, but I was hooking up on the side with guys from A4A. This one dude HMU with a big dick (no other pics). We were talkin and he wanted me to come over and get blindfolded in his doorway. This was way before I had ever considered fucking blindfolded. We kept talking and I was asking for pics. I wanted the dick but I wasn’t about to get fucked by somebody I’d never seen. Eventually he revealed that he knew my bf and would tell him I was cheating if I didn’t come over and get fucked.

I drove over to this dudes apartment. He lived in one of those motel type complexes where all the doors open to the outside. I walked up to the second floor and he had the door unlatched. I walked in and heard him wrangling the dog in the back. He had a winter scarf by the door that I was instructed put over my head. I tied it and got undressed.  He came up to me and touched me. I flinched from the surprise and his cold hands. He led me back to his bedroom and told me to get on my knees. He bent me over the bed and began rubbing my hole with his cock. I was pissed he was using me like this but obedient. He started fucking me. At first it hurt but eventually I relaxed and started to enjoy it. He may have been the biggest I’d had in me at the time. I reached around and could feel his massive balls. His hair was shaved short and prickly. His balls were pulled in tight at the base of his cock. He fucked me hard and deep and then blew his load in me. He passed out on top of me sweaty. He seemed heavier than what I imagined from his pics. He stood up and gently grabbed my hand and led me to the door. He watched me get dressed touching me while I was pulling on my clothes.  Then he stepped around the corner while I removed the blindfold and left. 

We kept messaging and I still couldn’t get him to share a pic. We ended up hooking up one more time several months later. Never found out who he was. I figure he was some dude that saw me at a bar at some point with my dude. Occasionally I think back and wish the guy could bump in to me now taking loads blindfolded in a sling. 

• Piggy 1

14 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Yea, once. Back in college (I was probably 21) I was in a long relationship, but I was hooking up on the side with guys from A4A. This one dude HMU with a big dick (no other pics). We were talkin and he wanted me to come over and get blindfolded in his doorway. This was way before I had ever considered fucking blindfolded. We kept talking and I was asking for pics. I wanted the dick but I wasn’t about to get fucked by somebody I’d never seen. Eventually he revealed that he knew my bf and would tell him I was cheating if I didn’t come over and get fucked.

I drove over to this dudes apartment. He lived in one of those motel type complexes where all the doors open to the outside. I walked up to the second floor and he had the door unlatched. I walked in and heard him wrangling the dog in the back. He had a winter scarf by the door that I was instructed put over my head. I tied it and got undressed.  He came up to me and touched me. I flinched from the surprise and his cold hands. He led me back to his bedroom and told me to get on my knees. He bent me over the bed and began rubbing my hole with his cock. I was pissed he was using me like this but obedient. He started fucking me. At first it hurt but eventually I relaxed and started to enjoy it. He may have been the biggest I’d had in me at the time. I reached around and could feel his massive balls. His hair was shaved short and prickly. His balls were pulled in tight at the base of his cock. He fucked me hard and deep and then blew his load in me. He passed out on top of me sweaty. He seemed heavier than what I imagined from his pics. He stood up and gently grabbed my hand and led me to the door. He watched me get dressed touching me while I was pulling on my clothes.  Then he stepped around the corner while I removed the blindfold and left. 

We kept messaging and I still couldn’t get him to share a pic. We ended up hooking up one more time several months later. Never found out who he was. I figure he was some dude that saw me at a bar at some point with my dude. Occasionally I think back and wish the guy could bump in to me now taking loads blindfolded in a sling. 

Are you still cheating on the same b/f? Did he ever catch on?

8 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Are you still cheating on the same b/f? Did he ever catch on?

No, I left when he got violent. Bf didn’t find out from that guy but he did find out about others. They always find out. That’s why it’s just better to go into it with an open relationship. I don’t enjoy cheating but I need anon dick. 

• 4 months later...

So I have never been blackmailed into sex, but I am really concerned I will be in that situation someday. 

I am being blackmailed by a  Facebook friend that has very exposing pics of me and my DL. I have to send pics and perform on Skype while he records me or he will expose me to all my family and friends. 

it started off consensual, but he won’t let me out. And he has everything he needs to continue blackmailing me. I am now concerned someday he will want more. He knows I am straight and married, virgin ass. He is gay and he mentioned the thought crossed his mind that he could fuck me. He said he wouldn’t do that, it wasn’t part of our agreement. I believe him for now, but he is never going to delete my pics and he saved my FB friend list. 5 years from now he may ask for my ass. I just don’t know. It’s s rush not knowing, but it scares me to.