Collecting the new toy

find u as you were getting off work and corner u in a brick alleyway wearing shorts and a tank. Tell u that u look hot and useful.  Shove my arm pit in your face and make u lick it. While i use my other hand to find ur ass. Spin you around and make u eat some brick. Rip the butt of ur pants open as i lean over ur back one arm shivung u into the brick.

Breathing in ur ear as i tell u "i have been watching u, i have been wanting ur ass for ever and i just couldnt wait any longer. I know u are a btm slut whore parading around as a top but u need to be fucked and ruined."As my fingers find ur ass and start moving toward ur hole i feel disappointment in not finding it lubed or leaking cum. I tell u this and smack u for it. To prove my point i keep pushing and digging with my finger in ur dry hole as u squirm and whine into the wall.

"See this would be much easier if u just kept it lubed" as i keep digging in ur ass. Eventually finding my way in and grabbing any ass juice i can find to pull out to lube up your hole.

"Sorry man i dont eat dry hole, only wet sloppy hole, so guess i will have to make u that way" Take my cock from my shorts and place the tip on ur hole as i precum on it.

"Now here is the deal, take my whole cock without screaming and i let u go after i finish with u here. Scream and i own ur ass till i decide its no longer worthy"

In one swift motion i try to sink my 7x5 cock to the hilt. 5 inches in ur ass lube runs out. U scream in pain. Ur hole goes super tight. I moan in pleasure. 

I whisper in your ear " Now ur mine and next time i'll have my piercings in." U groan as i try to slide out. U wont let my cock go though so i have to saw ur ass for a moment. Im far too turned on by the ass i have wanted forever and the tightness of the hole and want to last but ur hole is trying to persuade my cock juice out of my balls. Once u let my cock go i pull out and add some spit. Putting it back in ur hole is still tough but ur gasps and cries are keeping me plenty hard. I finally get fully into ur ass. I feel my dick touching ur back wall and ur body shaking from the invasion. Finally i decide that since im taking u home that i should give u the first of many loads. I dont pull out far i wanna poind the wall that gives u pain and makes u squirm. After a few minutes of listening to ur cries i put ny hand over ur mouth and wipe ur tears with my other hand. I dribble the tears on the base of my cock and finally i am ready to seal the deal. I feel it building in my balls. I push into u hard and unload a large loud load into ur ass.

"Your cum tunnel is now open for buisness."

And there is more where that came from.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

Now that your ass is a battered filled hole i feel it relaxing, loving on my cock as it holds the cum in and your self together. So naturally i start smacking u, pushing my cock at odd angles to tighten ur ass back up.

"Keep all my cum in ur ass. You're going to need it"

I finally start withdrawing my cock right before u remove it completely i reach around and squeeze ur nuts hard knowing it will make clench up and you do pushing the last bit of my dick out of ur hole while keeping my dna floating in ur gut. As u start to feel the cool breeze on ur now wet cum receptacle and want to cry more i turn u around, give u a hard grinding kiss. Thump ur wet cumhole with my fingers to feel u squirm. Then push u down to ur knees to clean my cock. I hold ur head and make u look into my eyes. 

"Ur gonna clean it off, no teeth, cry if u have to, choke if u have to, drool and snot till u drowned, but if i feel one tooth or i feel like ur spitting out anything that comes out of my cock and u will regret it."

You put me in your mouth and clean my dick, tasting ass, cum, and a bit of coppery blood. Ur eyes fill with tears as u taste the blood knowing i am not done with u yet. The more u lick and swallow the more u keep finding small hidden spaces at the base of my cock that have small pockets of flavor. Then all of the sudden i piss one good quick stream in your mouth to see how u react. U gag and try to spit but i shove my cock in and hold ur cheeks. You manage to choke it down.

"Good whore. Swallow that golden juice. There is more to cum later"

At that i stand u up. As u stand i cup ur exposed ass inmy hand and I shove my middle finger in your sore hole and tell you its time to go. Your legs are week and u are leaning into my hand and thus implaling urself on my finger so u can walk. We have to walk several blocks to my car. But amazingly enough there aren't many people around.

I feel u relaxing and enjoying my finger as we are going until u see 2 guys walking towards us on the side walk. One is a tall blonde, broad sholdered, small gut, looks like he used to play rugby. The other is shorter but still works out alot. Ur ass clenches my finger like it wants to bite it off. I start pumping and stretching ur hole to try and make u relax. Finally i say hi to Rex and Mark as we get closer and ur hole tightens more.

"Fresh piece of trade Ryan?" Rex, the blonde asks.

"A newly invented one actually." I reply.

"Oh, are u sharing? Or do u have plans for this one?" Mark askes.

"I always have plans for u boys, you know that Mark. "

Mark grins sheepishly and says "i know, but can we have a taste of this boy"

"What are ur number's?" I ask. 

"3, 2, 9" mark says.

"1, 9, 4" Rex says.

"Mark u can fuck him, no lube. Rex i need to see that hole that has nine loads in it."

At that i spin u around by the finger in ur ass and hand u to mark ass first.

"Dont worry boy, this is just a quick stop before i get u home. Look only at me as he fucks u."

Mark was hard from the moment he saw u with me. He had his cock out and pushing against your ass hole right there on the street before u knew what was happening. Rex pulls the back of his pants down and then bear hugs u. He is taller than u so ur face is at the top of his chest. He starts pulling ur hair and u feel him tense as i slide my cock into his wet fuckhole. U are looking over rexs sholder right in my eyes. And then the shooting pain happens as Mark sinks his cock into ur sore ass. You feel something cold and old about his cock too. Your scream is muffled into Rex's sholder. Suddenly there is a slap across the face.

"I know that prince albert hurts but i told u to look me in the eye. That doesnt mean u get to close them just because u are in pain." I say

Rex says "Why are your studs out Ryan?"

"Breaking in fresh meat, i will tenderize it at home, but wanted one where he wasnt going to leave my shorts a bloddy mess first."

"So am i his first metal cock?" Mark asks.

"Yep, so make sure u hit the same spot on his inner wall, i already found the good spot and squirted all over it."

"Got it, this boy is tight im not gonna last."

"Squirt deep and tell him what hes getting"

Suddenly shaking Mark digs deep into ur ass and says "one fresh poz metal load."

And then i see ur tears coming back and i can't take it anymore. I blow in Rex "i wish i could give u number 10, Rex but i have work to do"

"Thank u sir. I understand"

"Dont let our boy go yet. I know u wanna clean my dick off but hes not ready to be let go just yet."

"Yes sir"

I pull my semi hard dick out of rex and go to beside mark. " u pull out of him and im gonna stick my slime covered dick from rex in his hole."

I put my hand under your ass as he pulls out to catch the pink slime i know is cumming. He pulls out and sure enough a dolop of pure pink heaven lands on my hand. I taste it as i shove my cock back in ur hole. Hiting every side wall and back wall i can find. Trying to rub all of rexs loads into ur ass. I then tell rex he can let u go. He drops immediately to his knees and cleans marks dick at which point u finally see the 2 gauge prince albert that was rattling around in ur hole. It is pink and frothy before it disappears into rexs mouth and cums out clean. I remove my cock from ur ass and push u down. U have learned and open ur mouth.

• Upvote 12

Once my cock is clean. I ask rex if he wants to fuck you. He says no, maybe once ur hole is more beat up and used to the abuse, he likes them loose and sloppy. I tell him i understand, i like makinging thay way. He just grins and says he knows. I then ask the boys to hold u for a minute so i can inspect ur hole. They stand u up and the bend u over. Holding ur arms behind ur back. I pry ur cheeks apart and stare at ur wet pink hole with the tell tale snail slime line running away from ur fuck chute that is now the center of ur soul. I lick the line of slime to see how u taste. Pungent but delicious. 

"Mark give me your spiked plug." I say.

"What Ryan?"

"You walk with too much joy and pain when u have that plug i got you in ur ass. I will get u a new and better one but i wasn't planning on his ass being this beat up before i got him home and i need to seal this hole up. Rex take it out of him and give it to me. Then put ur finger wearing ur rugby ring in his hole as u walk to the club."

"Yes, sir." they chime in togeather. Releasing u i grab ur arms to hold u in place. You watch in fear as rex pulls a metal plug out of marks ass as mark moans loadly. It is a metal plug. It doesn't look huge but it comes to a fine point at the top and there are broad based bumps coming to points sticking out from the sides in semi random looking pattern including 3 on the thin part meant to lock the plug in ur ass. The base also had a ring on it. Rex hands it to me as it drips ass juice and maybe a little cum.

"I get these specially made for me. Now let me get it into u before it gets too dry." 

I squeeze it into ur ass as u try to scream byt mark was smart enough to cover ur mouth as it goes in. Once it is in place your tears are constant. And u have a dull continuous whine. Mark releases u and i add the lead mark hands me to the ring now sticking out of ur ass. Both boys give u a rough kiss as they enjoy ur tears and pleas and then with a good tug and a jolt of pain we are off to the car.

• Upvote 9

Dark is where my mind likes to go.

On the way to the car i can tell you are struggling. And telling me you would give me anything if i would let you go.  So when we get to the black Durango i tell you "Take off your clothes. I want to keep your ruined clothes as a memento of tonight."  You are even more nervous as we are standing in a public parking lot.  Your ass has been exposed the whole time but the rest of u has at least been covered. Thinking this is the agreement you giving me the clothes and u get to go free you start to to take them off slowly and mildly ashamed. Your shirt comes off easily and i groan knowing i will be getting those nips pierced and worn out hard.  I then slap you across the face for taking so long. You tear up for a minute and then go to start again.  You look down at your pants and are concerned because of the leash that is attached to the butt plug in your ass and my hand.  Your are scared and you start to ask how you are supposed to do this but just get punched in the gut.  Get naked now boy. This sets you off and u decide you are going to fight me but one good tug on your plug and you are screaming and begging.  I repeat get naked.  You then decide to try.  You slide your jeans down over the leash and try your best to keep it from pulling.  I am giving you no slack.  Finally you realize you have to hurt yourself to get them off and u try to be quick about it in the end. The pull and pain in your ass is immense.  Finally free of the jeans the underwear you decide to rip the rest of the way off and take the elastic off over your head.  And now there you stand.  Naked, impaled, leashed, crying. and wishing you were anywhere but here. But for some unknown reason u are leaking precum.  not really hard but u are leaking. 

"Pick up your clothes and hand them to me"

Before you think about it you respond "Yes, Master"

"Good i'm glad you've decided that is what i am"

"Fuck, no.  I mean you have to let me go"

"I have to fucking own and breed you is what i have to do"

"But I have so much i want to do"

"U need to be bred and owned. Now shut up" Once again i slap you. Then to cause u more pain i pinch the hell out of one of your nips. "Now open the bag in the back seat and put those on."

Hoping for clothes to cover your naked body you look in the bag and only find leather wrist and ankle cuffs and a blindfold. You turn to complain and as you do you see me throw your clothes in the trashcan in front of my car.  Hoping i had released the leash you look and as you do i pull on it hard to remind you that it is still attached.  "Get dressed bitch.  I can't properly restrain you if you don't get dressed." Crying you put on your ankle restraints and wincing in pain every time you bend over.  Then looking at the wrist cuffs u look at me.  "Fine bitch i will put them on for you, but it will cost you.  Sit on the pavement and put your hands over your head."  Doing so isn't easy and having to sit down on that plug is torture.  You seem to be struggling so i push you over and down. You scream.  "Hands up" Once you comply i step forward in front of you to put your cuffs on.  Doing so i put my shoe just barely on your nut sack.  Knowing i am pinching it.  Also u can smell the cum and blood on my running shorts. You groaning and whining into my balls just makes me hard. "Fuck man, now i have to get off again.  This is just going to make your piercing fuck later take that much longer."  I pull you by the plug in your ass and then to the back of the truck.  You are stumbling, sore, and in too much pain to protest much.  As i open the back hatch of the SUV u see what is a well used sling hanging from two slider bars on the ceiling of the truck. Obviously the back row of the truck is missing. I slide it out and lower it down so I can throw you back into it. "I don't wanna fuck u here in this lot. I don't care if you get busted for public exposure, but i have a job to think about"  Locked into place with the cuffs and key locks i hoist you back into the truck and close the hatch. I then leave you there to think as you hear the doors lock.

• Upvote 5

After a few minutes you hear the back door open and you try to look over your shoulder, but before you can see the blindfold goes over your eyes. You beg more for your freedom.  There is no answer back to your pleas though.  Then i put a gag with a with a pipe in your mouth.  I reach to grab your nose and pour a shot of pga in your mouth.  You try to spit but being on your back and gagged you swallow.

"I need to ruin you so i can use your ass to pay off a few debts tonight. Johnny and the boys like a sloppy loose crying hole. But i'll let you dry up before i take you to see Sam.  He likes it tight and dry."

Your mind wanders as u realize i am talking about multiple nights.  Your hope for a one night adventure is disappearing as u hear me plan more than tonight away.

I throw an ice pack to sit on your stomach and balls.  "I don't need you getting over excited on the way.  All cum is important, even pathetic cum out of your useless dick." With that i close the door and walk away.  I head to the store to get a few more supplies and leave you to dwell on the pain in your balls and ass.  Trying to scream, cry, and try not choke.  As you are starting to get worried you try to remember if the windows on this truck or tinted or not.  You were too scared to pay attention.  Can people see you strung up like this if they walk by?  Can they get to you?  You didn't hear the doors lock the second time.  Then you realize you can't hear anything outside the car.  Suddenly there is a knock on the window.  Hoping someone is trying to help you, you cry out.  Then you hear the door open as i get in.

"Shut up bitch, car is sound proof. You aren't the first toy i have collected."

On the drive to the house i take every turn and bump i can find to watch ur body swing and jump in my mirror.  "Make sure you moan or scream every time it hurts.  You wouldn't want me to be disappointed." Every time i stop you hope we have arrived, only to be disappointed to realize it is only a stop sign or stop light.  Then u hear my window going down and the slight sound of morning birds.

"Hey Steve, yeah just getting home from a new collection....Yeah this one will be fun....Oh he seems to be a fighter, he doesn't want to give in at all....No he's not straight, his dick gets to hard for that.....No i haven't got it in a cage yet.....Yeah u can see him, he has his first plug in already....I know you do....Here, or at my house?.....Oh you don't get off for another 5 hours, well let me pull up and out of the way and i'll pop the hatch." The car moves forward as the hatch latch is released and i tell you "Be good, Steve is an old toy of mine that works as the gate guard. He earned his freedom of sorts because his new master isn't as hard as i am. He makes for a good beta to fuck boys anyway you tell him to, no matter way, causing himself or the boys pain at any insistence.  He just follows blindly."

Then the hatch opens and u hear Steve, he has a husky many voice. "Damn Ryan, he is fresh.  How long u had him?"

"Few hours"

"What are his numbers?"

"0,2,0 is my guess at this point."

"His ice bag seems to have fallen, may i put it back Sir?"

"Yes boy you may, but if you want to touch anything do it with the ice"

Steve picks up the ice bag that had fallen to ur side and puts it back on your balls as he does so he uses his other hand to cup your balls away from your body so they have no escape.  He then ices the length of your cock.  and finally traces the ice down your crack to your hole and the metal plug gleaming at us in the light of the guardhouse.  You wince in all kinds of pain, yelling, groaning, trying to scream.

"Wow he is a loud one." Steve says.

"I know, i love it"

"Can i pull the plug Sir? I really wanna see his fresh hole"

"Do you have something metal to replace it with?"

"No master Jeff took out my ring, he said i played with it too much"

"What are your numbers Steve?"

"6,1,24"

"Wow, okay two things if you want to fuck him.  Number one is you can't clean your dick before you go home.  I want Jeff to see it and hopefully punish you for it."

"Yes Sir"

"And Number two u have to get his plug out in one tug. Slow or fast i don't care, that is your choice, but you may not stop pulling till it is out.  If you do, no fucking him, and i will reclaim you for myself, and you know how i treat old toys."

He sounded a bit more scared when he replied "Yes sir." 

When i looked up i see your whole body shaking.  "Aw the toy is scared. Yes this will hurt. Probably alot.  But steve here has a 6 day load that will coat ur guts and make it feel better."  We then slide the sling out the back of the truck and drop it to fuck height.

Steve reaches forward and grabs the ring on the plug and already you are tensing. "Dude this hurts so much less if you don't tense." Instantly and instinctively i slapped steve across the face. His yelp and hold on the plug was tugged but not pulled out.

"Sorry sir, i forgot how much u liked pain" Steve said

"Come by my house later tonight, i have work for you now."

"Yes sir." he said is a shaky voice, defeated/

"Now finish your task, his hole needs that load"

"Yes sir"

Once again he grabs the plug and as he starts to pull you feel me grab and twist as hard as i can on your nipples.  It makes your ass squeeze as the spiked plug tries to drag out of your ass.  You are screaming and i can see the tears leaking out from the blindfold.  As he suddenly gets the plug past the big part of the plug it just slides away with the ridged spikes scraping your hole on the way out. 

"Naked leaking hole in the sun rise.  What more could i want?" I say. "Oh yeah, more cum in that hole. Okay steve, hurry up before you have to get back to work"

Instantly his hard dick is pressing on your hole. And i am pouring another shot into your gag.  Then he is pushing into you. Fuck it hurts because there is no lube.  just the cum in your ass, and the little bit of fresh blood.  You try to push ur ass out and start coating his dick.  It's a monster fucker. Feels huge but really only 8 x 6. 

"There seems to be a warm spot against his back wall."

"Yeah i coated it and so did Mark."

"Fuck, i can't take this for too long"

"Good blow in him and let me get him home"

You feel drops on your stomach and assume Steve is sweating.  But i am enjoying him crying from the pain of knowing he has to answer to me later.  and his cock hurts. Suddenly he starts to shake and cry out and you can feel this one.  Volley after volley of hot cum is flooding your hole and you can feel it.

"Thank you steve, now pull up your mesh briefs. and button your fly but no zipping the zipper."

"Yes sir"

I hoist you back into the truck.  No plug, just leaking out your hole and close the hatch.

• Upvote 6

I walk steve back to his hut and make him text jeff that he will have to be at my house tonight. I also take his stool and set it behind the gaurd house to make him have to kneel for the rest of his shift.

As i expect i get a call from jeff as i am getting back in my truck. "Hey jeff...yeah man, i was showing him my new toy and he was having problems obeying and remembering his place...i know hes ur only boy...jeff, steve is mine tonight or u will be moving out of Iron Gate Farms. I thought u would see it my way. Now he has been fucking without your permission so i expect u to punish him when he gets home and have him to my house in uniform at 7. Johnny and his boys should be getting in town about then...Yes i remember how they ripped poor jacobs hole. He still is the best screamer. Steve will be fine, my new boy will be the focus."

You are terrified trying to process all of this. What the fuck is all of this. You are trying to rack ur brain to think if u know where this neighborhood is. At the same time ur ass is slowly leaking a steady line of fluid from ur ass. It feels warm and cold, dirty, yet exciting. Your mind is processing the fact that u have had 3 large loads pumped into ur almost virgin ass in the last few hours and suddenly had a sick urge for more. But thats not u. U want freedom. U want ur life back. But somewhere in the back of ur mind there is a security u feel in being locked up and scared.

Finally we pull into a drive and stop. I reach back and pull ur blindfold off just in time for u to see the garage door coming down.

"One more shot before we go into the house. I dont need u freaking out in there." I pour one more shot of pure hrain alcohol in ur gag and watch u choke it down.

Then i pop rhe hatch and remove ur locks to get u out of the sling. I dump u out into the back of the truck onto ur knees.

"Now ur pathetic hole has leaked on my all weather mat. Clean that up with ur tounge and then u may come in the house."

As i am saying this the door to the house opens and out walks a guy. He looks to be about 5'4", high and tight blonde hair cut, well built guy, looks like a former gymnast that doesn't get to work out as much as he used to. He is wearing wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs, a collar, and what looks like a metal cage over his cock.

"Blake meet ur new brother. He is to clean the mess he left in the truck and then come inside. If he resits or tries to run, hurt him. And he may need to be walked. I need a piss and then put my rings in. I may shower too."

Instinctively blake goes to his knees and fishes my cock out and lays it on his tounge. I then start to let loose a stream of my piss as he then engulfs the head of my cock so he can swallow every drop. Its a huge piss and i see blakes eyes start to water as he needs to breathe but i know he won't stop swallowing or breath till i let him. Lucky for him the tears start to get me hard so my stream slows. I let the last little bit flow into his mouth in squirts and let him go. He gasps for air and bends over. I reach down and mess his hair.

"Good boy, now help ur brother, and make sure the first belch is a sealed one with ur new brother."

Blake stands and moves to u where u are still watching in shock, fear, and excitment. He reaches for ur head and kisses u deep. U can taste my piss on his tounge and it disgusts u but blake is strong. And then he belches right into ur mouth. U are totally disgusted. Any excitment or thrill u were having is gone. Blake still attached to your face reaches behind and puts on of his thick little rough fingers in ur hole, before.u can help it u gasp, sucking in all of that warm piss breath and then moan at the pleasure of feeling used.

Once i am gone he puts u to task licking up the cum and blood off the mat. You plead with him. Hoping he is nicer and understands ur predicament, but he just directs u what to do and wear to lick by pointing his finger in ur ass as he tells and repeats to you wear to lick. Finally he then walks u into the house. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Once inside u look around and notice a few things. The windows have bars but no curtians. All leather and wood furniture.  But tue alcohol is starting to get to you.

I call out from upstairs, "Blake go ahead and lock his ass, i just saw what time it was. Then clean him up, walk him, and put him in the playroom." 

Blake reaches over and grabs what looks like a large metal flower. He twists the base and its petals move togeather to become a butt plug. You start to squirm and move away but then realize blake has a firm grip on your balls. He tugs hard and twists a little. U move closer to his hand to save ur balls the pain. Then u feel the cold metal on ur hole as he is about to push it in. Your pleading, crying, and gasps do nothing to slow his progress. He wipes it around ur abused leaking hole and then shoves it all the way in. Still holding ur balls while u stand in a random entryway you have never seen before. The metal feels cold in your hole and ur hole is desperately trying to grab at the plug and even push it out. Then blake twist the base and u feel the petals flair out into your ass. You feel full and pained. Then while still holding ur balls he walks you through a very nice kitchen where another naked boy is cooking. He is about 5' 6" brown hair and hairless body. His dick is pierced and has a locked prince albert attached to a chain that is also locked to his nipple piercings. He sees you and blake approching and puts two bottles of water on the counter. You know better than to aks for help at this point. Starting to give in just a little. Blake hands u a bottle and takes the other and takes u to the back yard. You start drinking the water. As soon as u get to the outside all u can focus on is a guy who looks about 30, hairy, and is tied to a spit over a fire pit. There is no fire and the man looks to be crying and gagged. Suddenly you are very scared again.

Blake says "Drink the water. I am to walk you and u must piss"

You respond "What the hell is that? Is that what happens when we get too old or do something bad."

Blake says "Rule around here is you are not allowed to answer the question of a slave. Just drink the water, both bottles, we can sit in the hot tub till u have to piss and then i drink it."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3