Guest PlowMyField

• 1 month later...

There are pros and cons to staying at the Host hotel. 

Pro - you're at ground zero. If you're horny at 2:13pm or 3:21am or 7pm or 10:30am.... you can find a cock or ass or mouth or toy or fist or group...

Con - you're drastically overpaying for a room without a lot of amenities

MANY people stay at the Travelodge across the street and at various hotels across the city.  They commute into the hotel and play, then leave to sleep. it adds 30 minutes to an hour to your average hookup, but you can stay cheaper and in a nicer place and when you want to unwind, you can. In the host hotel, it tends to be loud all the time - the doors are thin and so are the walls.  Many people ALSO share a room with someone at the host hotel, so there are a LOT of people in the hotel.  I've heard of guys offering the use of their room as fuckpads (sometimes for a price).  SOME people even share a room with others exclusively as a fuck pad, never sleeping there.  You can pretty much always find someone to whore out a hot hole. The party listings that weekend are usually in the hundreds each day and MANY people have open door/revolving door parties.  Bottoms DO tend to outnumber the tops, so be prepared to top from time to time or to have to wait for your hole to be filled. (Just mentioning it because some people think that because it's IML, you can be bred 24/7.  You CAN, but you have to work for it.) 

Hope this helps. Looking forward to another great year at IML!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hey there, 

This is my first IML too.  I a staying at the Travelodge across the street. This is my first trip to Chicago so I wanted to see a bit of the city as well. From what I gathered speaking to the locals, the advantage to staying at the Travelodge is you can take a break if you need/want to as opposed to staying at the Congress Centre. There is a fair bit of activity at the Travelodge too if you wanted from what I hear. So, for the price it seemed to me the best option. Hope you booked already. I booked mine on Jan 1st!

Yes, I know of MANY people staying at the Travelodge.  Also, both hotels are just a couple of blocks from the train if you wanted to take it up to boystown.  Chicago is a fantastic city (if it weren't for the brutal winters, I'd probably live there).  If you're a walker, head east to the water. Chicago has a great shoreline that stretches for miles.

See you there!