What should a boy do to please his daddies?

Matt96

Make sure you are always clean for him to fuck you

Clean his cock after each breeding

take any cock he tells you to take

make sure that his balls are drained of cum and that it is always inside you, anally or orally.

wear what he wants you to wear. Jock, Panties, or nothing.

• Upvote 5

Find out if he's got a favorite raunch scene. If he does, play to it without being asked. Piss? Tell him out of the blue that you want his piss - anywhere he wants to put it. Invite him to lick his piss off your body and spit it into your mouth. Is he uncut? Tell him you want to worship his foreskin, and spend a chunk of time licking, tongue-fucking, nibbling on his 'skin, playing with his pisshole. Jack off into his foreskin, spread your cum around, then tell him to fuck you with his cock lubed with your own cum. You get the idea. Don't make your Daddy ask for the things that turn him on most. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the replies so far gentlemen, really helpful xx Is getting your ass rimmed by your boy something you like? I always thought it was something a daddy would force his boy to do. Also what kind of thing verbally do you want hear? Is being called daddy a turn on? 

There are some great replies here.  Definitely pay attention so you will know what things turn on your daddy.  Whether he says it or not I believe that all Daddies want their boy to be a pig.  So give yourself totally and do whatever turns him on.  Being a boy means you are selfless when it comes to sex and your pleasure is derived from his pleasure.  Damn I wish I was 20 again.  You are so lucky to have found this site and have the guts to get your pig life started.  Have a great time.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

• Upvote 1

The boy needs to realize that his daddy owns his pussy and can do what ever he pleases with it - private use, public use, group use. The boy will without reservation take all cock his daddy orders him to - hot guys/ugly guys, young guys/old guys, homeless guys, anyone and everyone. The boy will submit as a true no loads refused cumdump.  The boy will accept being a urinal and a spittoon and publically submit as a faggot to his daddy.

The daddy has responsibilities as well. He knows his faggot boy's pussy aches for cock every second of every day and will find as much cock and sperm for the boy as he can.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

• 1 year later...
Guest Sydneybbfucker

Be eager and make sure that he understands that you are there for his sole pleasure (regardless of who fucks their dicks into you). Ask what you can do to improve his eperience and then make it happen. 

Clench only when he wants, accept his fuck as if every time will be the last and make it special. And above all, let him know that he means everything to you.  And enjoy the rides,

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:10 PM, Matt96 said:

Thanks for the replies so far gentlemen, really helpful xx Is getting your ass rimmed by your boy something you like? I always thought it was something a daddy would force his boy to do. Also what kind of thing verbally do you want hear? Is being called daddy a turn on? 

I'm a Daddy that absolutely loves his boy to rim, fuck and BREED my hole all the time.. A passionate yet dominate boy is what I crave