Leather Outdoor Bareback.

Barebackerscot

Tonight started off as usual. A casual fuck or so I thought. To let you know here in the UK we do have several cruising areas such as along the A71 close to where I stay. But with squirt.org and other sites I find that area too well used and now police patrol on a semi-regular basis. So this evening I met a young guy between 22-25 I would say, and I got him to drive to a spot not 5 minutes away where we could get onto the business of him getting bred. Now this guy like myself has a leather fetish and came along with Leather Trousers and his Leather Jock on underneath.  I have 3 quarter length tracksuit bottoms on with my Leather Short Chaps and Jock underneath. Now normally on these anon meets  it's a question of just getting onto the business of fuck and go, but not tonight we both had hard ons, me at the thought of breeding him , he because of the Leather aspect. He was an Asian thin sexy looking guy. I begin as usual with small thrusts in and out of his hole. I don't know what it is about Asian guys but they really know how to ride a cock. I wasn't in control he was. Bloody amazing. I felt my cock expand in him. I didn't want to cum but did. Filled his hole.Another hole bred. I just wish at the end of it all we'd swapped numbers, but that is not what anon is about. Best sex I have had in a while.

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...