Tell Me A Story 2

Hey guys. Im now engaged and really want some stories of my newly slutty fiancé getting pozzed. He's Andrew, a 21 year old. 6' tall. Brown hair. Blue eyes. 7" uncut. Bottom bitch. Ive gotten him started taking raw cock besides mine (10 raw cocks in 3 months) & he's addicted. If you need some help writing, I have pics & vids to get the juices flowing. Just message me. I just want some hot twisted stories of him getting pozzed. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Ok, I'm gonna get this started. 

After our vacation when Andrew took 7 raw cocks in a week, he became addicted to the feel of random Grindr boys fucking his hole raw. Even moreso, he was addicted to feeling their cocks breeding his hole so I could fuck his sloppy seconds afterwards. However, Andrew started to become more devious about it. He started to use Grindr on his own and talk to guys behind my back, as opposed to our usual joint profile. He figured, whats the harm? I love seeing him take it raw, so why not just take it whenever I'm not around as well when he needs a load balls deep in that somehow, still tight hole. 

Andrew signed onto his discreet Grindr profile, entitled "Raw ass 4 cum". His photo a simple shot of his chest and abs. Immediately the messages started coming in. One drew his attention right away. A white trash type of guy, late 20's, white, taller than him at 6'3" and with a 6 pack. The guy's profile also said he was packing 8" thick. What the profile didn't disclose was that he was poz and not on meds. He loved to prey on innocent little twinks. They began to talk and discovered they only lived about 10 minutes apart. It was late, and Andrew, still living with his parents couldn't host or sneak his car out of the garage. So Mike, his new friend came up with the solution to pick him up down the road. Andrew became a bit trepidatious but accepted. He showered quickly and told me he was going to sleep as he snuck out of the house. 

Within 20 minutes, Andrew and Mike were in the car and began to talk. Andrew couldn't take his eyes off the gorgeous man in front of him, knowing he was about to become his cumdump. Mike, however, had his gears turning in his head on how to poz this cheating little slut. When they arrived at Mike's place, Mike immediately got comfortable, removing his shoes, socks, and hoodie leaving his abs and crotch V for Andrew to gawk at as he walked about, commando, in basketball shorts. Mike told Andrew to have a seat on the couch and he'd grab them some drinks. Andrew, feeling overdressed now, in his hoodie and jeans, decided to strip down to nothing but his tight boxer briefs which couldn't hide his rock hard 7" uncut cock. 

As Andrew stripped down, Mike poured their drinks. He knew this was going to be easy but he wanted to make it even easier. Mike slipped a little something extra into Andrew's drink so he can really use this little whore. Mike joined Andrew on the couch, commenting on how hot he is. Mike chugged his drink and Andrew, taking the hint, did the same. Mike pounced on top of my fiancé and they began to make out. Andrew was running his hands all over Mike's body and moaning. Mike quickly whipped out his rock hard 8" cock and shoved it down Andrew's throat, choking him with every thrust. Mike and Andrew, both enjoying it. Andrew with tears in his eyes as he felt that poz cock cut off his breathing, but begging for more with his eyes. Mike thrusted harder each time and made sure to go to the balls. The lack of air, combined with what was in the drink had Andrew feeling a little dizzy. Mike pulled his cock out of Andrew's throat and watched as he slowly passed out on the couch. 

Immediately, Mike flipped Andrew onto his stomach and ripped his boxer briefs off his body. Mike began to finger Andrew and couldn't believe how tight his ass was. He was gonna tear this hole up and love every second of it. Mike spit onto Andrew's hole and onto his cock and slammed his cock into him. Balls deep, Mike moaned as he loved Andrew's warm silky hole wrapping around his cock. Mike began to fuck him hard, pulling nearly all the way out and forcing his cock back in. Mike was enjoying my fiancé's raw hole and I had no idea that he was taking raw poz cock. Mike could already feel his orgasm building. Not being too worried about getting another load off, Mike plunged his cock deep into Andrew and bred his neg hole. Mike pulled his cock out and began to take pictures of my boy, naked, bred, and unconscious on his couch. 

To be continued...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 23

I was traveling for business, and as usual, wanted to find a cute boy or two to breed.  Hopefully a dumb neg boy to take my toxic poz cock into this ass and spread my bug to yet another town.  I jumped on Grindr and saw the perfect boy for me to convert.  "raw ass 4 cum" was his handle, and as we chatted he told me he had just started taking bare cock at the insistence of his Fiance.  I asked him his name, and he said it was Andrew.  told him it was a pleasure to meet him, and would be interested in giving him a couple of loads from my uncut pierced cock if he wanted them.  He said that he had to wait till his Fiance was out, but he could come over for an hour or so in a couple of hours.  I told him great, looked forward to it, and gave him my hotel information.  

A couple hours go by, and I get a ping on Grindr, it is Andrew again.  He lets me know he is on his way, and should be at my hotel in about 15 minutes.  I tell him the room number again, and say that I look forward to it.

When there is a knock at my door and I open it, the first thing that catches my attention of the boy standing in the hallway is his gorgeous blue-grey eyes.  I invite him in and ask if he wants a drink.  He says just a water please.  I grab him one from the minibar, and we sit down.  After a couple of swigs, he puts the water down, and I go in for a kiss.  He quickly kisses me back, and soon I am stripping his clothes off and he is stripping off mine.  when he gets to my jeans, and frees my cock, he looks at it for a second, then goes down and starts sucking on it, gettign his tongue in my foreskin and digging for any cheese that might be in there, though I doubt it since I clean well.  As he works my cock expertly with his throat, I peal my jeans the rest of the way off.  As he comes up for air, he notices the tattoo to the right of my cock.

"What's that mean?"  he asks me.

"it means I am part of a special group of men, and we often wear this symbol as a mark of honor."  I tell him.

"How do you get it?"

"well, you have to have a life changing experience and then you can join the club and get the tattoo.  some guys keep it kinda hidden like I do, others will put it a place everyone can see."

"I think I would get one where everyone can see."

"Yea, I think I know a good place for you to get it, once you have earned it."

He goes back to sucking my cock, and I start getting his pants off him.  I have some trouble getting them completely off, so I suggest we move to the bed.  He stands up and slips the rest of his clothes off, and walks over to the bed, his sweet furry neg ass swaying slightly.  I push him down on his stomach, push his legs apart, and dive in to taste his hole before I ravage it and change him completely.  

he moans and squirms as I rim his tight hole, loosening it up a bit with my tongue and spit before I start adding in a finger, the nail slightly long to help tear his insides and make him ready to receive my gift.  

Once I had him loosened up, and ready, I moved up his body, kissing his back as I went.  Soon, my cock was pushing against his hole, and I was nibbling his ear as I pushed and roughly entered his ass for the first time that night.  

He grunted in pain, but was a good boy and didn't scream out.  I kissed his neck and waited a few moments for him to adjust to the intrusion before I began to slowly thrust in and out.  I kept my pace constant, and my breathing normal, because I know I would not last long for my first load, and sure enough, after only about 5 minutes I felt the tingle in my balls signalling I was close to breeding him for the first time.  I let the orgasm cum, and flooded him with my first load of toxic cum.  After I had breed him, I kept the fucking going, and didn't loose my rock hard cock, so he had no idea I had just given him a nice big load of my poz cum, and was now working it into his ass, helping my swimmers find their way into his system and doing their job.  

After a few minutes more, I flipped him around so that he was on his back, and I kept up the thrusts, working my first load deeper in to him and building up my second load, which he would think was my first.  As I felt my balls begin to contract again, I told him I was close.  

"Yea, give me your cum." He said.  

A few more strokes, and I knew I was going to be shooting again.  "Here it comes boy."  and I shoved all the way in and began to pulse as my cum shot into his willing ass.  we kissed as I finished cumming in him, and then I slowly withdrew.  I rolled him into a little spoon position, and slid back in to keep most of my cum in his ass to do its job.  we snuggled as I slowly pumped his ass, telling him it would take me a few minutes to recover, but that I would soon be up for a second fuck and give him another load.

"sounds good to me." he said as I slowly slid in and out of his now well filed ass.  He had still not cum, but as I reached around, I could tell his cock was ready to burst.  But until I had given him another load I didn't want him cumming.

TBC...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

On 12/30/2016 at 0:49 AM, Dx21685 said:

Hey guys. Im now engaged and really want some stories of my newly slutty fiancé getting pozzed. He's Andrew, a 21 year old. 6' tall. Brown hair. Blue eyes. 7" uncut. Bottom bitch. Ive gotten him started taking raw cock besides mine (10 raw cocks in 3 months) & he's addicted. If you need some help writing, I have pics & vids to get the juices flowing. Just message me. I just want some hot twisted stories of him getting pozzed. 

On 12/31/2016 at 6:10 PM, Dx21685 said:

Perhaps this will get some stories going. Thats the ass to take care of ;)

IMG_8406.JPG

If this is true...so awesome you are engaged to a hot guy, but you have him hungry for OTHER raw cocks as well!! AND wanting him pozzed? Fuck yeah!?

• Upvote 2

Part 1.

Three months on from our slutty holiday where my hunky 21-year-old fiancé Andrew took 7 anon raw cocks in a week we decided perhaps it would be best to get tested, so here we are at the clinic to pick up our test results.

I got the all clear from the doctor, a lecture on safe sex and to think long and hard about joining the latest Prep trials…As I join the waiting area Andrew is in deep conversation with a cute guy his age whom I recognised from the men’s wear section of the major store in town and a man-mountain tattooed, pierced and muscly builder type.  They all had their phones out and appear to be exchanging numbers.  

“All clear, still negative” I say as I sit down next to Andrew and give his thigh a squeeze, but before he can speak his name is called out and off he goes.

I can’t help but overhear the two guys’ overly loud conversation…was it intentionally so for me to hear…just what had Andrew told them? “Yeah Roudham Heath Rest Stop is the place to go tonight if that guy wants to get knocked up eh Scott.”  “Yep, you’re right Adam and I know just the guys to do it!” 

I squirm in my seat and adjust my cock as it grew hard, the guys lookmy way with shit eating grins all over their faces…they nod to me and wink, “see you there?”

I must be turning bright red as I feel flush but my mind is racing ahead and know if I want to get Andrew pozzed up here was the ideal opportunity so nodded “YES” as I flip open my phone, jump on BBRTS and type in Roundham Heath.

When I look up Andrew is stood in front of me, “Let’s go” he says “I don’t need a lecture on Prep and the dangers of anything other than safe sex.”  And as we leave I cannot help but notice my fiancé is looking over his shoulder at the two guys.

On the drive home, we discuss our Negative test results and what we would have done had it been different.  “would it have been so bad if it had been Poz?  ‘Coz then we could fuck who we like and just take a few pills each day if what the doc says is true, that it will be something else that kills us and not HIV.” I can see just by talking about being Poz is a turn on as Andrew is rubbing his crotch kneading his cock to hardness and silently I vow to go out on the hunt for some random anon action tonight.

It’s nine pm now and having showered and cleaned out we pull into the Rounham Heath Rest Stop off the main road with the toilet block nestling between the fir tree forest and already there are a good number of cars and trucks there, waiting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Part 2.

The full moon and twinkling stars illuminate our way to the Gents which is all in darkness, has no doors so is just a straight forward walk in, modesty wall and as we turn the corner into the urinal area the strong smell of stale piss wafts over me and my cock throbs in my pants.  My eyes adjust and I can just about make out the outline of 7 or 8 men partially visible by moonlight streaming through a slot of a window high up on the wall.  There is no talking just a couple of guys making out and the others with their cocks out wanking.

I push Andrew past a few guys and know his fate is sealed as I undo his jeans button and lower the zipper.  My fiancé’s urgent rock hard cock proudly juts out and I automatically bend forward, open my mouth wide and to take him to the root with fabric and pubes pressed to my nose.  Immediately hands are all over Andrew as his trousers and tighty whitey briefs fall around his ankles. I stand up, wriggle down my trackie bottoms and push Andrew down to take care of my rock-hard cock by shoving it down Andrew's throat in one go, choking him with every thrust.   The moon light highlights the tears in his eyes as he gurgles and struggles for breath but is quickly distracted is the men’s wear guy Scott from the clinic was the first to manoeuvre behind Andrew and I watch as he looks directly into my eyes, put a finger to his mouth and slowly sucks it in and equally slowly pushes out.  I can see saliva glistening all over his finger as passes that finger down outta sight an obviously rams it knuckle deep in Andrew’s hole.  Amid the silence of the forest you can hear from round my thick uncut 7” cock a sharp intake of breath and as I look down into his face I see in Andrew’s eyes that he’s begging for more as Scott’s finger or fingers saw in and out of my boy’s cunt.

From the darkness, I make out the muscly shape of a man I presume to be the other guy from the clinic, Adam, who kneels down on the filthy floor and starts to lap at Scott’s fingers making sure Andrew’s hole is lubed for action.  My man pulls off my throbbing cock just in time to prevent me from cumming…”Awwwe”  he says squirming around on the fingers deep inside his hole, “fuck mate let up eh, your fingers hurt, it feels like you are scratching and ripping my insides to pieces.” 

From stumbling across the Raw Top website a few months ago, creating an account, logging on to read all the conversion stories I knew all too well what was happening and why.

Scott smirks, “If you in need something else in there, then tell me you want me to breed your cunt”.

“Breed me sir” Andrew says whimpering between Scott ravaging his cunt with his fingers as I push his head down on to my cock again thrusting harder each time and made sure he’s all the way down to my balls. At the same time, Scott pulls himself upright spreads Andrew’s cheeks apart and rests his 9” but thankfully thin hard cock in his crack.

As I reposition myself so I can see over Andrew’s back for a better view, so does Scott…just enough for the moonlight to show off a biohazard tattoo to the right and a scorpion to the left at the base of his cock letting me know, if I allow him to fuck my boy, it will be Poz sperm spewing into his guts.  I can’t help but stare at the tattoos and involuntarily, almost in a trance, nod my approval.

Scott rubs the circumcised exposed head around Andrew’s hole no doubt dribbling diseased precum at the entrance and next I see him shuffle ever so slightly forwards and backward teasing my boys hole.  I strain forwards for a better look and see that mushroom head nudge in and then ease out pulling Andrews arse lips in and out with his movements as their vice like grip refuses to let this poisoned rod go. 

Other than my heart pounding in my chest and Andrew’s warm inviting mouth around my cock I am mesmerized as Scott nods and in one hard thrust slams his cock into him balls deep and begins a piston pump fucking my man as I stare down at Andrew and instinctively pinch his nose to close off his air supply, “let’s put on a show” I say as we get this full on spit roast going with Andrew taking it hard both ends.  The lack of air, combined with what was happen had Andrew feeling a little dizzy and me too as Adam whispers in my ear.

“He looks like he loves being used”

“Yeah he’s my cumpdump alright” I reply 

“And will he know everyone here is positive?”  Adam asks

“I won’t be telling him. He loves bareback though” I reply.

“OK you two ramp up your little show for us and we’ll get the party started” announces Adam.

This prompts Scott to become verbal as Andrew get pounded from both ends.

“You ready boy for your breeding…getting ready to knock you up” as Andrew affirms with a grunt as tears and snot run down his face…” for a second time, you see I cum multiple times and have already dumped one dirty load in your guts.”

Andrew is concentrating so hard as he bounces around keeping my cock down his throat and the incessant pounding form Scott that I don’t think he comprehends the meaning of “dirty load”.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Part 3.

This talk, the intoxicating smells of man-on-man sex, cum and piss is all too much for me as my balls tingle and pull up before spraying the biggest cum load of my life down my fiancé’s throat and as the pulsing subsides my deflating cock slips from his mouth with just long strings of cum still connecting us.  I catch my breath and bend down to kiss my man.  Our heads clash but our tongues jostle as we swap my load between us as Scott still relentlessly fucks my beautiful sweaty boy.

Our moment of intimacy is quickly interrupted as two guys, both wanking rhythmically, move right up to Andrew before sneeringly demanding.  “Look in to our eyes Neg Boy” and then barking out the order, “And NOT at our cocks…Adam can you do the honors?”

Adam reappears, holds Andrew around the neck with the crook of his elbow squeezing hard around his throat…I watch as Andrew’s eyes roll back as Scott announces with a series of guttural grunts, “I’m flooding your cunt…. for the third time…take it NOW…here it CUUUMMMMSSSS as he continuously slams in as hard as is humanly possible.  Simultaneously the two guys cum too with Adam using his free hand thumb and forefinger to hold Andrew’s eyes open.  Volley after double volley of HIV laden cum shoots on to Andrew’s hair, then his forehead, the third splats into the intended target area, his eyes with the rest falling on to his nose mouth and eventually dribbling down on to the floor.

“FUCK it stings!”  Then in panic as Andrew thrashes around with arms flailing around Adam’s vice like grip desperately trying to rub the diseased liquid from his eyes, “I can’t see” and before I can help Scott pushes me aside and is there shoving his cum, arse juice and blood streaked cock down my boy’s throat.  “Ugg! Arrrrgh!  Fuck, fuck, fuck” Andrew utters whilst trying to blink away the stinging cum, gasping to breathe, stand and clean up Scott’s still hard fuck stick all at the same time.

Before Andrew can process what just happened I slip to the side lines to watch the next set of events unfold.

Adam lines up behind him, spanks his hand down hard in a rain of slaps and ever so slowly pushes his cock into the gaping hole that was once a tight chute.  For such a big muscly guy, I notice his cock is a stubby 5-6 inches but massively thick and ugly looking.  In a voice, just above a whisper the big man says “can you feel those lumps and bumps as they stretch you wider than ever before as I inch my diseased cock in?  No, they’re not copious ridges or prominent veins but nasty crusty Genital Herpes, oh and Syphilis too just to make sure your wrecked and bloody hole accepts all our gifts.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Part 4.

As Adam let the words sink in he began power drive fucking Andrew and shortly is groaning with such a deep voice, it was clear he was about to cum. He hammered away at my boy and then with that deep voice boomed, “Fucking…you…up…Neg Boy, you want my seed?”

Andrew didn’t hesitate and between moans, his own lovely hard cock swinging between his legs dripping copious amounts of pre-cum. “Yes sir, I want it” he groans.

“Here it comes” balls slapping hard up against Andrew’s butt, “TAKE MY POSION LOAD!!!!” he groans and cums hard inside him, “MY POZ LOAD!!!!!!”

Andrew suddenly looked up as he realizes what Adam said, “Wait, WHAT WAS THAT?” He cried.

Adam continues to pump what I know to be a gallon of toxic cum inside Andrew and his massive bulk held the frantic boy still. Breathing heavily and sweating profusely he all but collapses on top of him.

We could all tell Andrew was now a bit panicky, which just made me hornier I had had to release my dick and was now slowly wanking myself as my fiancé realizes that perhaps ALL the cum he was taking tonight was tainted.

“Did you like being bred boy?” came Adam’s deep voice.

“You’re Poz aren’t you?” Andrew is asking in a surprisingly clear voice and looking over at this group horny led men and then directly at me, his boyfriend. 

“Baby, you know the risks of taking anon loads and being bred” I say pacifying him,

“You know it’s what we really want…but were just too afraid to say!”

Andrew grins in response and the other guys whoop with delight as one kneels beside him and pulls his legs apart and is beginning to lap at Andrew’s battered cunt which is dripping profuse amounts of cum.  He licks for a few minutes before standing up to kiss Andrew and pass a mouth full of feltched Poz cum.

Some guys that I notice haven’t cum yet are grinning and start making out in a five-way kiss with Andrew who now freely gives himself up as the centre of attention, hands all over each other’s bodies.  One helps guide a big fat PA’s cock to his hole, “Breed me again master” Andrew whispers as he rides the poisonous fuck stick in several positions, as the guy slaps his arse and rapes him hard before biting down on his neck, making Andrew yelp out as another diseased load is pumped in him.

Before Andrew knows what is happening the show got more and more nasty as the latest fucker pulls out two more, who could be twins rush forward, roughly pushing Andrew up against the wall and as he tries to resist is held firm as despite the odd angle one forces his what looks like 10” monster cock is jaggedly rammed home bottoming out in one stab and begins his rhymical thrusting.  Our view is block as the other squats down and give a commentary.

“Yeah come on boy I’m inserting one, now two fingers alongside my bros cock.”  “Hey cunt! Relax, open up, breath deep and push out… yeah that’s it, good boy that’s now 4 fingers and a cock in your wrecked hole.”

“Can you take any more?”  It was the horniest thing and it spurred on the others to fuck further heating the toilet block even more, intensifying the smell and aromas to fever pitch as I sprayed the floor with yet another load.

Andrew must have been panicking as he had never been fisted let a loan DP’d before but my anticipation peaked as to what would happen next.

Surprisingly the hand is yanked out and with some athletic maneuvering the two guys are man handling my boy, still attached by one guys cock, as the other takes his equally huge penis in hand and firmly pushes and prods at the cock already pumping inside Andrew.

“How can he still be so tight?”  “Open up fucker” he insists and bangs that long monster hard at my boy’s hole as he tries to force his cock inside, “Errrrarrrgh!” he’s shouting.  Andrew squeals like a pig. Whether it was the relaxing scream or perhaps realising the futility of it he gives into lust as can be heard from the audible “plop” as the brother sinks in in a double penetration.

They quickly get a rhythm going, stretching Andrew’s cunt so wide that he was moaning in ecstasy and after a good while of fucking we hear, “I’m near” “and me” says the other through gritted teeth.

“You want me to breed you bitch?” asks one.  My boy pauses a response either in thought or pleasure but eventually replies, “Yes, please breed me”

That command must push both over the edge with one firing first, “YES! TAKE IT, MY GIFT TO YOU” as the dirty hot load pumps out on the other’s shaft and he too blasts yet more toxic spooge into my fiancé abused and fully stretched hole.

I am positively happy packing yet another erection slowly wanking as I watch my Andrew certainly being knocked up.

The show is over as guy’s dress and slip away casually chatting and high fiving one another on a good night’s work thus leaving a worn-out Andrew, myself Scott and Adam alone in the semi darkness.  “What about you?” Adam asks me, “Your boy wanted us to arrange this for YOU, so you’d be the one knocked up with HIM being instrumental in your downfall to depravity…but you turned the tables on our little plan we hatched at the clinic…”Andy has our numbers so be sure to tell us in a couple of weeks as soon as he starts to get sick with the fuck flu and we can do it all again.”

And then there are just us two; me with a sore cock from wanking and balls drained dry and Andrew with an arm draped around my shoulder to keep himself upright, sure to be pregnant with multiple strains of HIV and God knows what STI’s.

More to cum ;-)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2017 at 4:49 PM, Dx21685 said:

I love these stories. So hot. 

I think you need to post more pics of your boy.  Here's my addition ... 

It wasn't until I watched my partner getting fucked and bred that I realized how much I wanted that tight little hole of his poz.  We had had some group action, and him getting fucked a few times without me.  In our first 3 months together he had taken loads from 10 raw cocks other than mine.  If we were going to be open sexually I wanted him poz.

We’d talk about fucking and getting fucked but it usually led to me breeding his ass.  Andrew is just 21 and his ass is so tight and covered in this dark fuzz that I love; when I see him naked, I want to breed him.    

As much as I wanted Andrew to go poz, I was still neg, and since I only top, I knew it would be hard for me to ever catch the bug and share it with him.  I knew I’d need someone else’s help to do this for me.

I created a profile on BBRT and setup a costume sex party for Halloween.  “Whoring out my 21yo boyfriend all night, no age or race hang ups – costumes preferred, but the less clothing the better”.

I made Andrew help me decorate, I told him we were having a Halloween costume party.  I love Andrew’s dark hair and it gave me the perfect idea for a costume for him.  I handed him a pair of black thong underwear, cock covered – ass exposed, “Put this on”, “What is it?”, “That’s your costume”, he looked at it and then me a bit suspiciously, “You can put them on after your body paint dries … I’ll be doing your body make up”.  It took a bit of work but I painted him from the neck down in black body make-up and used a template to get the black covering for his eyes, “You’re hardcore you know that?”, “Shushhh… I’m not done yet.  Stand still for a few minutes so it can dry.” 

“Hurry up I need to piss…”, “You’re not dry yet … don’t you dare touch your cock”.  I grabbed a large glass from the kitchen and placed it under his cock, “Go”, “Wha… “, “Piss babe … you said you gotta piss, so piss… you can’t move from here ‘til your dry – and don’t touch your cock!”.  I could see him trying and then I heard his flow.  He filled the glass with piss, cooing as he emptied his bladder, “finally… had to go bad … since you started”.  With the glass warm and almost completely full I stood up and looked at him smiling, “Thirsty?” I said rather seriously.  He just looked at me, and then feeling brave, I moved the glass to my lips and took a large sip.  I could see the look of disgust on his face, “It’s just you babe, maybe I won’t share it with you”, this time I took a huge gulp and looked him directly in the eye as I swallowed it down.

“Let me try”, he said.  I could see his hands moving as I held the glass to his lips, “Don’t touch it, … I’ll hold it for you”.  I held the glass to his lips and tilted it so he’d have to take a big gulp.  He swallowed it down, then kind of grimaced.  I took another gulp and held it up to him and he took another gulp.  We kept this up until we finished the glass without saying another word.  Now I was horny and needed to finish getting things ready instead of just holding him down and fucking him.

After his black body paint dried, he put on his thong, and I finished him up with blue on his back and shoulders.  “Sexiest Nightwing ever”, I said, “And what’s your costume?”, he asked.  I grabbed a small bag and put on the smallest pair of green underwear I’ve ever seen, I got it from a child’s Aqua man costume for the gold band and decoration.  Then I put on two gold wristbands, “What do you think?”, “That’s it … I’m almost naked and covered in body paint and that’s it?”, “That’s it … easy access boy”, and I flashed my cock at him (that always shuts him up) nearly tearing the way-too-small briefs.  As our cocks got hard they made great outlines in our briefs and I knew tonight would be a very good time.

Guys started to arrive in costume, many quickly realizing they were wearing too much, and the party almost immediately de-evolved into a naked flesh party with Nightwing’s hot bubble butt served up for all tops to dump in.  I knew my best change to get my boy poz was an orgy, and in fact, almost all of the guys I approved were either HIV+ undetectable or not on meds.

With my boy on the bed the first guy, dressed like Superman, fucked and bred him in about 10 minutes.  With his costume I couldn’t really remember him from his profile, but I was pretty sure he was poz.  The guys crowded around my boy and he took load after load.  After an hour or so and what must have been his 7th load I still had not yet heard the word “poz” spoken, I needed my boy to know this was his conversion party and his partner had sets things up to make it happen.

Once Flash finished dropping a load in him I slipped in, “Oh fuck … oh fuck babe, love that tight ass, love this fucking poz cum filled hole”, my boy didn’t even flinch he just kept sucking the guy in front of him, but at least now it was said.  “That’s right boy … hope you wanted poz cum in your ass because you’re getting lots of it tonight”.  Thinking about those words I fucked and fucked and fucked him, his ass was so slippery with cum I knew my cock wouldn’t last long.  “Ohhhh fuck babe ... You’re gonna get my load … oh fuck … oh fuck … AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH … OH FUCK!”, and my load came squirting out of my cock at 100 mph deep into his poz-filled ass.  Part of me imagined my cum pushing and forcing the previous poz loads deeper into his boy and helping convert him.

The party continued for another couple of hours with some guys going twice.  Unless I lost count my boy took 21 known poz loads and one neg one from me.  By the time everyone left his ass and his muscles were sore from all the positions and fucking.  I cuddled him with my cock in the crack of his ass hoping that my little party had done the trick and now my boy would be HIV+.

1410514240874_2.jpg

1410514240874.jpg

• Upvote 7