Tell Me A Story 2

The un-named lad manoeuvred me across the darkened dance floor as a ripple of applause broke out and some guys I could just about make out grabbed their hard cocks to waggle at me.  I felt both hot, sweaty and cold as cum dripped glob by slimy glob out of my gaping hole with each footstep.  The rhymical refrain of ‘Head down ass up, that’s the way we like to fuck‘ blasted out over the tribal beat until interrupted by my anonymous pimp who took the DJ’s mike to announce” My boy here, what a cum pig, his hole awash in dirty cum and still looking for more.”

I looked hard through the darkness to see if I could find my boyfriend or Adam and Scott but to no avail…”where are they” I thought, “probably enjoying themselves” I guessed.

We got to the backroom but the sling was in use.  A young twink being roughly plowed by the sounds of the clanking chains as a muscular 50 something silver daddy shouting all kinds of obscenities about knocking the kid up as his heavy balls slapped the twinks ass cheeks.  That left me with the fuck bench then.

“My favorite place to take anonymous loads.” The lad whispered in my ear, “’Coz you can’t see who’s fucking you, young, old, fat, thin, PA’d or riddled by AIDS and covered in lesions...just lie there and take all the cock and cum these guys can offer, bitch.”

Willingly I was pressed down on to the padded bench where the head end was lower than the ass end to allow better and deeper penetration.

The place was fairly busy with plenty of guys standing around fully aroused waiting to breed so I had only been there a minute when a guy slid his cock into my hole. I turned my head and was rewarded by a cock in my face. It was a short, muscled guy l I ran my hands down the back of his hairy legs and pulled him in close, opened wide and slid my tongue around his foreskin, playing and chewing on the folds of skin, running my tongue deep into his piss slit lapping up any Poz juice before he picked up a pace and was ramming the whole veiny length deep down my throat and with its fatter head than the shaft he quickly cut off my air supply almost to the point of blackout before easing back and forcing back in balls deep.

The guy behind was giving me a nice even fucking, but complained with a smack on my ass, “Close that hole, grip my cock, Jesus you can get two up here and still not feel tight…guess I’ll need to push my arm in and jerk it ‘coz with no feeling I’ll never get off!”

There was movement behind and I felt hands push my ass cheeks together squeezing around his cock now pistoning in and out of my hole.  It must have done the trick as I heard a satisfied “Oh yeah” then “Pull on my tits” as others encouraged the fucker to “Breed him, knock him up, as he screamed out “Cumming” dumping his load deep, a final smack on my ass and he was gone.

As I continued to suck cock a new top helped himself to my cummy hole pushing in balls deep in one jab. This guy felt way bigger than the one before making the guy in my mouth really excited when the top mounted me. I felt him reach down and feel the new guys cock before leaning down to my ear to tell me what I already knew that I had another raw cock up my ass. "Just giving this hungry cumdump what he wants, more unmedicated Poz juice," was the reply from the top. This made the guy in my mouth even more excited. He got really vocal encouraging the guy in my ass to fuck me hard and dump his dirty load in my guts.

"If you’re so keen why don’t you load him up first, I love a sloppy cunt to add my strain to" said the top pulling out, stepping back and guiding the other guys cock in my hole.  He hesitated but the alpha top was in total control and the poor guy I’d been sucking just wanted to cum and he did, hard, the second he bottomed out inside of me. He bucked and jabbed trying to drive his jiz as deep as he could but as soon as he stopped moving the alpha top pulled him aside. "Time to finish this job," and he slammed into me hard, very hard.

He fucked me hard and fast making the bench creak and groan, so hard in fact I thought it might fall apart. I had so much cum in my guts that my hole made squelching fanny fart sounds as liquid shot out around his cock on every in stroke, he knew how to fuck and please a hole and when he pushed in deep with his cock shooting its toxic load out of the piss slit. 

“Daddy is pozzing your boy pussy” was all he said.

I could feel his cock jump and despite all the fuckings and being sloppy and loose I could feel his cum shooting inside hitting the sensitive walls of my ass. By the time he shot his final wad we had a huge audience yet once done, he pulled out, leaving me feeling empty and presented his thick hard cock to my mouth. “Clean it”. It was red with blood, mixed with cum. The smell was intoxicating and yet I could not believe something that size was fresh from my hole. I looked up to see he was tall, thin and lanky, with a pockmarked face and very veiny. My cock twitched, his wasted features made me so hard.

Once the alpha top wandered off the guys that had been watching took turns on my ass. It was crazy madness. There were five or six guys six taking turns on my ass and mouth pushing in for a few strokes then pulling out for the next one to move in. It was awesome. I’d found my new calling, a total whore being used as a no load refused cumdump. I eventually got all their loads. Two down my mouth and the rest up my slop hole. I stank of sex and cum…I was in heaven.

I could feel it, my hole was open, offering easy access to any one or any thing.  I tried to close my hole but the muscles just would not/could not respond. I felt fingers playing with my hole though. I closed my eyes as I felt them enter me. The new man pushed in two fingers, then three and then four, ramming them in and out. I wanted to scream out just give me your fucking cock, but didn’t.   

“Ummm look how that hole gapes.  You’re going to have one wrecked cunt dripping blood and toxic seed tonight, pig.  All those viral strains swimming in your insides boy, seeping into your blood changing you and further mutating my AIDS strain.”   It was Winston.  Shivers ran up my spine, and straight to my cock, causing it to twitch to life jumping to full hardness and leak yet more pre-cum, my last negative sperm. How I hadn’t shot my load by now was surprising to me, a true bottom at last only interested in getting my Top off and no interest in my own previously flaccid cock. 

I want him to fill me and fuck me again crush me into the fuckbench with the exertion of his thrusts. I want to be drenched in his sweat and I want him to take ownership of me by breeding my ass with his toxic AIDS DNA but all I get is a hand.

“That’s 5 fingers playing in your hole now” as he scissors open and close his fingers then spreading his whole hand as wide as he can.

“SHIT! When you spread your fingers like that it makes me wanna scream out loud!” and I do as my whole-body tenses around his hand when he punches on my prostate and as I squirm and moan, my stiff dick trapped hard against my tummy pools yet more pre-cum flowing out.

“Oh fuck…………….. please take my hole…..mmmmmm…..it’s yours…..Ahhhhhhh…….FUCK ME NOW!”

“I will when I’m ready”

His hand punches in once more and as sweat drips from my forehead his fingernails quickly scrape along my ass walls until his hand is withdrawn just as his big long snake of a black cock pushes in until it totally disappears inside me, vein by blood engorged vein filling me up again, driving in balls deep rubbing my prostate and bursting through my bruised and battered second ring deep in my guts.

"Oh Fuck, stop, you're really going to destroy my asshole, OH FUCK!" I yelled as he moved deeper into me and I feel his wire-wool like scratchy pubes tickle my ass cheeks. His huge cock dominating me, splitting me in half, he starts thrusting, poking in different directions punching the entire length of his cast-iron hard dick into me. I could barely breathe and gasp for air. "Oh, Oh, oh... Ugghh... mmm arrrgh... yeah!" I moaned and started to accept what was happening, a brutal fuck. "Yeah yeah yeah yeah... Oh my god yes yes yes!" I said raising my voice, as his pace picked up I closed my eyes hanging on for dear life.   I could feel his balls swinging and slapping my ass as he thrusted in and out. My cock was jumping as he slammed into me, “This ass is fucking prime meat and about to get nasty and charged up any minute now.”  Then talking to the other guys,  “He's about to get some proper South African Aids babies.  Gonna make him pregnant real soon" he said as he began thrusting harder into my pig hole.

"He’s proper toxic" I heard someone say as a ‘friend’ was busy bashing his cock across my piggy face.

Winston slapped my ass with a big open hand,  "You sure you want this?”

“Oh YES I want it.”

“There’s no going back, no treatment for this strain, its nasty AIDS shit you’re gonna be ruined and toxic and as fucked up as it can be.  GONNA FILL YOU UP WITH MY AIDS!" he rasped and began a low gutturally bellowing as he went at my hole like a machine, pounding his lust into me helplessly pinned underneath him.

The dirty talk was too much for both of us…as I too was also shooting, I'd never felt anything like it.  It felt so good that I came right after he shot his load in me.   but unlike Winston’s High Viral AIDS load, my Negative cum load blew somewhere between my chest and the fuckbench.  It went on forever and felt like the biggest wasted load I've ever shot.  

The intensity of my long-delayed orgasm coupled with the pain Winston’s cock had inflicted brought me to the edge of unconsciousness. I felt as though I was about to pass out, under the dead weight of Winston.  I tried to wriggle free and tried to push myself up to give me room to breathe but Winston pressed his big hands down on my wrists holding me in position as his still rock-hard cock continued fucking me as before…a few strokes later, he groaned and pushed up harder than ever before into my violated ass, unleashing his third load of AIDS sperm.

This time he'd stopped moving but I could hear his heavy breathing, and feel the weight of his sweaty belly and arms against my torso, could feel the heat of his breath as Winston’s face was at the back of my neck, when his breathing returned to normal, Daddy said, "I think I can go one more time."  Everything went black as I passed out

I came to, to hear "I wanna get a taste of that ass…God damn that is a nasty wrecked pussy." Someone exclaimed and then grabbed a hold of my cheeks and spread them apart as his tongue penetrated my sloppy asshole lapping away at all the leaking jizz.

When I opened my eyes I see my Daddy’s semi hard cock in front of me. “Clean my cock Son” and without hesitating I opened my mouth and he pushed it all in. I licked and suck on his cock, tasting my blood and his tangy AIDS cum, knowing that it was the second, third and possibly forth cum load he had given me.

My pimp leaned in, “looky who I’ve found balls deep in some cheap whores, your buddies…come to claim their fucking knocked up pig.” As he untied me from my shackles he said, “Now fuck off!  Time for others to have some fun.”  The words stung but Andrew, Scott and Adam were quick to move in and help me to my feet,"Just go easy. . ." I said trailing off into the comforting blankness of unconsciousness.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As I slept deeply, my mind managed to wander trying to replay the previous day’s activities although I’d totally lost count of how many anon cocks and loads I had taken so pushed trying to the back of my mind.

My eyes fluttered open, daylight, I’m in bed, someone is spooned up tight behind me… He kisses the back of my neck, then the side of my face, butterfly kisses and hot breath on my ears make me tingle all over and squirm.  I turned my head and of course it’s Andrew beaming at me as we manage to brush our lips together, “Hi husband, how’s that greedy ass of yours?”

“Sore” is my instant reply, as the dull ache promptly reminds me.

Andrew gave me a worried look and I try my best to reassure him as we snuggle yet closer as the intimacy makes both our cocks erect…My mouth was like a magnet to his hard cock. I roll up on to my knees, look up at him with a slight smile and take his cock into my mouth, I wrap my lips around the head of his cock, tasting his precum before sliding the full length of his shaft taking it deep into my throat and hold it there.   His cock throbbed in my mouth and he moaned as my tongue slid back down toward the tip of his shaft and after my piggy night I was determined to make it feel as good as possible for him. Andrew put his hands on the back of my head and slowly face fucks me with the full length of his dick, as he murmurs “That’s it, suck my poz cock. Taste my toxic precum.”

As he continues to leak precum down my throat, face-fucking my throat with his death stick he gets in to an ever-increasing pace, thrusting faster so that I can barely keep up "Hey, slow down, we don't want you cumming just yet.  I want your load in my ass  NOT down my throat" I said with a wink.  He tells me “It’s time for us to be marking you with a biohazard tattoo. Would you like that?”

“Ummm….Yerrrrs!!”

“Want you Poz babe”

I briefly pull off his weapon, “Yes, charge my ass up, please.”

After years of fantasizing I'm finally a cumdump! I've taken God knows how many loads just yesterday and I'm only getting started!

Andrew sits in front of me and begins to stroke our hard shafts together.

“I’m going to make Poz love to you, Jon.”  Wow, my bottom hubby now a power loving Top.

“Fuck, yes. I’d love that, I want all of you. Give me your charged cock. Breed me deep, mark me as yours Hon.”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Nodding in agreement I confirm with, “Yes please, make love to my hole. Seed me again.”

“You want our connection sealed forever?”

“Yes, I want that with you. Poz me. Please do it.”

“We all saw your reaction to the AIDS Daddy, you sure it’s not his black cock you want most of all?”

Fear and panic set in….”I…I…I’m sorry ju…just carried away with the thrill of being a cum dump bottom.  Fuck SORRY, It’s you I want, I love, want to spend the rest of my life with.”

Andrew didn’t answer, he just lightly caressed my abdomen, “Need to get you pregnant”, then gently stroked my face and lower lip while looking directly into my eyes. His touch sent a wave of chills through my body. I loved seeing this side of him as much as I loved his nasty piggy side.

"Now lie down and put your legs up."

I complied.

“I’m going to slide my cock in you, oh so slowly. Give you more Poz seed, babe, mark you as mine.”

He got in position and held my legs back while pushing his cock into my ass. From the look on his face it surprised him that his cock slid in without resistance, slowly, seductively he nudged in a fraction at a time allowing me to feel every centimetre of velvety skin until he buried his entire length easily inside me.
There was some discomfort as his potent hard flesh disappeared in my ass and whilst I tried not to wince Andrew noticed the flash of pain pass as I screwed my eyes to fight against it.

“Sure you’re ok with this?”

“Oh yeah, I’ve never been more certain, do it! Poz me up.”

As he lay on top of me our sweat and cum smelling bodies pressed tightly together my husband made out with me, showering kisses on me, grinding his cock slowly in and out working his first toxic load ever deeper inside me.  A warm, tingly sensation overcame me, I truly love this man and want, no need this connection.

Andrew started slow at first but picked up speed quickly. "Mmm yeah." He said quietly, and started to enjoy himself, our eyes locked smiling at one another, his cock massaging my prostate with each stroke of his death stick. sharing his body and virus with me, making us one.

“Love you, hon” I tell him

“This feels incredible. I want you to charge up from me so much. I want to share every part of me with you.”

“Mark me as yours, Hon. I want your DNA inside me.”

Right now, my senses are so heightened I feel every inch of Andrew’s cock pumping in and out of me and it feels very intimate and erotic and whilst my wrecked hole simply cannot tighten around his shaft but I can feel his death stick bounce and throb repeatedly in my hole and I want to milk every drop of Poz cum from his balls. Welcome his virus into my body.

“Fuck, love, I won’t last much long.”

“Give me your baby makers, make me pregnant, I want it all in me.”

He leans down, his kisses are delicate, our tongues dance in my mouth as he continues to make love to my hole with slow, deep penetrations as his hand traces my cheek then whispers,

“Here it cums. You’re going to get all my Poz seed.”

“Fuck, yes. Convert me. Make me your Poz pig.”

Emotions and our poz talk overcame me. My cock exploded ejecting any last negative seed that was still in my balls out over my tummy in 5 massive blasts…a nano second later Andrew groaned in pleasure plunged his dick balls deep inside me. I felt his cock begin to pulse a his poisoned jizz shot from his piss slit, adding to the previous loads…and my blood.

He whispered between deep breaths, “Take my charged load, you’re mine now, my Poz pig”

• Upvote 2

"I wanna get a taste of that ass, think we have just got time before leaving for work." I heard Andrew say after our latest round of fucking. "Lay on your stomach." He commanded. I did as he asked and revealed my freshly wrecked ass with his Poz cum leaking out. "God damn that is a sweet little ass." He exclaimed and then grabbed a hold of my cheeks and spread them apart. His tongue wasn't far behind and was soon licking up and down my ass before finally penetrating my asshole. The sensations made me let out a soft moan as he continued his ministrations before digging four fingers in hard. "Mmmmmmmhhhhh." I moaned as the first fingernails penetrated my asswalls. "Fuck, oh fuck you’re going to tear me in half." I yelled as he pushed deeper and deeper until in popped his thumb too right up to his wide knuckles were touching my outer ring. I clenched my fists and tried to fight the pain.

He and the rest of the guys were getting impatient that I showed no signs of conversion over two weeks from the Poz sex party.

“Relax your hole, push out, again, again, AGAIN!”  I push like I’m going to take a shit and then BANG! My ass spasms, pain ricochets throughout my chute as Andrew’s hand gets sucked into my hole. The second I felt this pressure in my guts I clenched my teeth tight to stifle a blood curdling scream as his fingers scrape at my innards and massage his Poz cream into my delicate and bleeding ass walls.

Long after Andrew has gone I’m cleaned up, showered and grab a coffee before the drive to work, luckily a late start for me today but the traffic is pants so I take another route driving past some cruisey heathlands I have not been to in years….as I go by a young ginger haired guy steps out of his car, I’m taken by the fact that it’s cold, really cold outside yet he’s in baggy shorts and a sweatshirt, nerdy looking scruffy beard and black rimmed glasses.  I pull over and stop as he disappears in the undergrowth.  I quickly follow and just catch glimpses as he purposefully makes his way as if on a mission to somewhere. 

Despite not being here for a while I remember the paths well, but he’s not in the area I first think of so I begin to run to find him.  I’m just about to give up when I catch sight of his colourful shorts behind some gorse bushes.…we exchange glances, I smile a beaming smile at him as I eye his body up and down, coming to rest at his bulging crotch, but he just walks off.  I’m deflated.  A sheen of steam curls upwards off my now hot, sweaty body against the cold autumn air and as I’m about to walk back to the car, he in he same instance looks back to check if I’m following…which of course I do.  He ducks off in to a clearing in a deep densely covered area, turns to face me with a humungous hardon tenting those baggy shorts.  I go up to him and begin stroking his hardness through the flimsy material at my touch the steel like flesh feels hot and urgent, then I am totally surprised as he bends forwards and begins franticly kissing, spit and tongues jousting hard kisses, light kisses which I love.  I have to let go of his cock to hang on to him otherwise I’d have fallen over from the urgency of his kissing.

We pull apart and smile at each other.

“What do you like doing?”  I ask, secretly hoping the answer was raw fucking.

“Oh, I’m up for most things. You?”

I don’t answer with words but actions as I change positions, I have my hand down his waistband and run my hands over his long cock,

“I gotta have this cock, please fuck me?” I tell him,

“You clean?” is all the answer I get.

“Yeah, I have a partner, we have an open relationship, so we test regularly” I tell him without word of a lie.

“Suck it” he commands and I immediately have it lodged down my throat.  He doesn’t have the prettiest cock I‘ve seen with a tight foreskin shielding his cock head but I’m looking forward to having it quickly plunge into my ass as his shaft get thicker the further you get to the root and his big bull like balls hang low full of what?  More HIV laden baby makers or sweet, clean negative cum I wonder.

“Turn around” he demands and as I comply and undo my belt, flip the top hook on my trousers and have them and my underwear around my ankles in a flash, bend forward and present my winking hole to him.  I couldn't see what he was doing behind me until I heard a rustle as his shorts are lowered, then hear him spit. A large gob of saliva landed on my ass, he rubs that monster cock with its tightly hood foreskin up and down my crack,

“Now back up on to it” he holds it position as I slowly impaled myself onto his awaiting erection, straight down to his scratch neatly trimmed ginger pubes.

"Mmmm….yeah, not many can take my cock in one go.  I can tell you like that big cock in your ass as he started sawing in my ass,

“Oh yeah, is that a loaded hole, slut?”

“YES IT IS!” I triumphantly reveal.

“Aaaaah, yes, yes, yes!  Enjoying the cock slime coving my dick and watching it froth around your beautiful hole.  He starts smacking my ass wanting to feel my slack hole tighten on his dick and with each hit it does just for quick flashes.  Then he leaned forward stretching his longer body over me and reaches under my shirt for my nipples.  Once located, he grabs on and tugged as if his life depends upon it.  More in surprise than pain I scream and my hole finally tightens enough for him to truly fuck hard and fast rather then just play around in my play pen.  Every time he pulled I now moaned louder.  I was in heaven,

“Now for the fun to begin." He said as I broke into a big smile

"Yeah look at you, you little bitch.  Fucking slut you love this, go on, fuck yourself on my cock."

I was rocking back and forth building momentum wanting his payload, but after a while starting to get slower and weaker, I never knew doing all the work like this took so much out of you and I didn't know how much longer I could last  as my thighs were burning from the half squat position I was in and despite the chill air a sheen of sweat covered my body making my shirt stick to my skin.  As if sensing I was tiring, “Move it. Up against that tree." He commanded. I complied and stil with his cock lodged up my chute shuffled along to face the nearby tree, resumed position and just as I did his cock was shoved deeper up my ass with enough force to lift me off the ground for a second.

"Oh fuck yes." he said as I responded with, "Fuck me harder." As he began power fucking me for as long and hard as he could before those famous words….

”I'm almost there…gunner cum…NOW" He rammed in deep, held me firmly onto his cock as it erupted filling my cunt as he continued sawing in and out until his cock deflated a little but was long enough to still remain as the last dribbles of cum leaked out and he withdrew.  A river of cum was leaking out of my ass.
"Oh yeah fucking slut." he said as I spun around to clean the rest of the cum off his cock.

“Thanks for that, just what I needed” I tell him, “Yeah?  A fuck to remember me by…?” We both smiled a knowing smile.  We stand up, kiss, exchange names, he’s called Marc with a 'C' and numbers chat about meeting up again as we make our way back to our respective cars, I check my watch,15 minutes and it was all over.

By the time I’m sat in my car I realise I’m frozen and shivering so crank up the heater as I start the car and continue my journey to work as yet more toxic cum begins to soak in to my pants.

• Upvote 2

Here I am sitting in the works Gents toilet frantically cleaning cum from the large wet spot on the seat of my suit trousers with cum dribbling out of my sore, red and puffy hole.  I wipe myself and see more red streaks on the toilet paper and my cock twitches and starts to chub up despite still feeling chills in my body.

In my mind, I just knew that my body had to be in conversion, it just had to be having taken a huge onslaught of HIV laden fluids over the past 25 days, starting with my newly identified Poz boyfriend, his two Poz Daddies and a good number of very helpful anonymous men who had been more than willing to share their virus and strains with a new guy who was on a mission to get knocked up.

As I sit here reflecting on being a "safe" only Top for many years until Andrew and me started opening our relationship up to include others, barebacking with random tricks for the first time, experiencing an unwrapped dick and the feeling of cum inside me, us. But, the seed was sown.  We had no idea at the time, but those dudes had planted the seed of the amazing world of raw and POZ sex.

Our resolution was to only go raw with Andrew, the usual bottom, deciding to Poz first then breed me so we knew what we had to do and luckily, we hooked up with a couple of very caring buds, Adam and Scott, who made it their mission to top him raw and infect my boy with the HIV virus.

I shiver again, a reminder of my immune system breaking down? As I think back before these encounters I made sure I was very clean trying to eliminate any natural barriers. I’ve had at least one Poz load every day, some days it was several men like just now or multiple men and most times it was with men who could shoot multiple times especially when they knew I was actively chasing.  Lucky me.

I’m shaken from my thoughts by buzzing with a text, it’s Andrew, ‘meet me at this address after work.  Tatt U is a friend of A&S.  We r all going for a group Poz tatt’

As I read it my cock jumps to rock hard and is bouncing with each heartbeat at the thought of a biohazard, scorpion or + inking and a string of pre-cum drools from the piss slit.  “Fuck it” I think, “I’ll never last the day knowing what’s in store tonight”

Of course, the day drags on and on and on, how can 8 hours feel like a whole week?  I keep googling the Tattoo studio, my route there and each time have to adjust my straining cock in my pants.  Hopefully no one noticed!  As soon as 5 O’clock comes around I am out of work like a shot and walk the several blocks across the city to Tatt U.  The sign says closed and the front door is locked.  I wait wishing I had brought a coat as the chill air gnaws away at my cold body and I shiver yet again.

Suddenly there is a jangling at the lock and the door opens slightly, “Hey Jon, quick c’om in” says Scott, “Everyone is here waiting for you.”

I slip in to the darkened shop, kiss and hug Scott who drags me to a brightly lit studio at the back of the shop.  Adam, then Andrew both greet me with bear hugs and kisses as my man drapes an arm around me and excitedly says, “Watch this” because in front of me Ian, the tattooist, who is seated and has his back to me but from what I can see is covered head to toe in a story book of images, his shaved head glistening under the powerful lights.  “Fuck!  God damn it!” are the first words he says as he chucks the inking gun on his work bench then spins his chair around….he is buck naked and between his legs is a monster cock with blood dripping off a band of black inked symbols running along his shaft.

☣️ ☢ ?

“Just being a Guinea pig for designs for a special client, but I dug in too deep, look and popped a blood vessel somewhere.  I’m Ian by the way and the guys here have decided to all have, for starters any ways, a plus sign inked at the base of their cocks.  For now, you’ll just have the minus bar until we get confirmation of a positive result for you.”

He looks me up and down and I’m instantly hard.  “Ummm, lose your cloths” which I duly do standing naked in front of this stranger with my cock slapped up hard against my abdomen already leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.  

“Stand still, very still as I’ll be using a cut-throat razor to remove your bush and you don’t want me to cut that fine-looking appendage off, now do you?  Eh?

“Nnn NO I don’t!” I manage to utter as the others snigger at my discomfort.

The thought of the power he will hold in his hands obviously makes him horny as his still rock-hard cock pulses out a glob of pre-cum as blood still drips from his tool which protrudes out of a giant fiery red biohazard symbol emblazed across his crotch.

He moves away to a wash basin next to his work bench, runs some water until it’s hot and collects a soap bowl and a brush, coming back and with one hand grabs my hard on, gently rubs back and forwards a few times then pulls the skin forwards.  In a flash he has my pubes slathered in soap and is deftly flicking his wrist removing my already trimmed pubic hair.  I’m thankful that I always keep my balls shaved smooth as I’m not sure I could have kept control if he held them and the cut-throat together!  A hot water rinse, a pat down with a towel and I’m looking like my pre-pubescent self. 

The guys surrounding me let out a collective sigh of relief once the job is completed as I look down and admire my new look, “wow see how much bigger my cock looks like this.”

Amid giggles from my audience I get a quick put down by Ian, “It’s still the same cock as before, grant you it’s big but not the biggest I’ve had by a long way.  Now lie on the recliner.”  I do as I’m told, with the cold plastic roll quickly heating up against my body in the moments before he picks up the inking gun…..I notice it’s the same one he has just used on himself.

“As you’ve not had one done before I’ll warn you it feels like a series of small sharp scratches, nothing too bad. No worse than having blood work done at the doctors”

I hear Scott say to the others, “He’ll convert after this…Poz ink direct into his bloodstream.  Bingo!”  I shiver again, not at the thought of what is happening but from feeling chills.

“Keep still, I’m almost done” and then a little later, “just got to fill in now.” 

A few minutes later it’s all over.

“Stand up and turn around, the guys want to see it”  Again I comply and see the plain black minus bar edged in to the skin above the base of my cock.  It feels different, the skin is different as a thin angry red line outlines the inking.

“It shouldn’t be too long before we have you back here for the horizontal.” Ian says with a smirk adding, “bend over and lick the floor clean of your drool” slapping my ass, “NOW.” 

I’m bent head down ass up and immediately feel the warmth of Ian’s body pressed up against me, slightly sweaty, his hard leaking and bloody cock being rubbed around my puffy hole…then get pushed in.  there’s little resistance as his hard flesh glides in balls deep in one heady rush lubed by his fluids.  Ian jack rabbit fucks me jabbing in every direction possible before spinning me over, his back on the floor, me now on top, still thrusting hard into me.

“C’mon guys join in and let’s get the job properly done, get him knocked up once and for all!”

Andrew sinks his cock all the way down my throat as Adam pushes my legs up towards heaven, has his cock head up against Ian’s thrashing dick and is wanting to stretch my hole way beyond its limits.  I begin to panic as Andrew has my air supply cut off and pain and pressure builds on my hole, then bang!  White light, stars and big gulps of air as my boi eases back just in time before I pass out and simultaneously Adam’s cock bursts in….all the way amidst sheer pain.  It feels as though my hole, ring and delicate ass walls have ruptured as the pain pulses throughout these areas, there’s no pleasure this time and even though my own cock is hard now in Scott’s mouth a he’s on the floor joining in. As more of Adam’s large cock entered me I could feel my body protesting at the intrusion and clamping down on his and Ian’s meat, with each spasm of my muscles they let out groans of pleasure.

"This is fucking hot, this feels incredible," cried Adam as his cock was squashed against Ian’s deep in the walls of my arse.

"Ummmph!  I…..don't….arrgh…..care, take that fucking thing out of me," I cried.

"Okay, calm down" said Andrew, then Adam chimes in "I'll take it out now" but instead of pulling out he thrust his body hard into mine, forcing his entire cock into me.

"Aaaaaaaah" I cried.

"Mmmmm." Ian cried.

"Oh Fuck, that’s hot" Andrew cried.

"You bastard, you were meant to take it out." I protested.

"Sorry, never have been good with directions" Adam grinned.

"I'm glad about that." Said Ian as Adam continued to ease himself deeper into me and I could feel the head of his cock ploughing its way in, in time with Ian pulling almost all the way out.  My body was by now aching in pain along with goose pimples now covering my skin.

I recognise Ian’s voice,  "God, your arse is so hot! I haven't fucked a tight pussy like this in ages. How do you feel?"

“Like shit” the meaning was lost on them.

As I lay there I could feel Ian’s hot breath on my neck and then I could feel his lips on my ears as he busied himself with my nearest erogenous zones. My body was on fire, my hard cock was bouncing around in Scott’s mouth as the pounding in my arse intensified as they raced to the finish. Such was the intensity of their thrusts that I was in danger of being pushed up Ian’s body and out of their reach, seeing this possibility they both clasped their hands on my hips to hold me firm and then continued to push their hot cocks into me.

Our bodies slapped noisily together, our hair was lank with the sweat of our exertions and our skin glowed with moisture. All of us were moaning, our bodies tingling with pleasure.

"Ah, ah, I'm going to cum," said Adam.

"Me too," replied Andrew, thrusting his cock ever deeper in my throat.

"Eeeerrrrrr, aaaah, mer tooooooooooooo" I said around a mouthful of cock.

The two fucking my ass suddenly began to speed up, breathing heavily as they fought for first place. As one, they both pushed deep into my body and released a shot of hot unmedicated Poz cum from their pulsing cocks. I felt each spurt thereafter erupt from their cocks as one by one each fired off their radioactive cargo in my ripped-up body.  The feeling of their dangerous hot silky fluid was a total mind fuck as cum erupted from my cock and filled Scott’s mouth to overflowing as he was busy massaging my cum into my inked skin. My eyes rolled back in my head and my body went into meltdown as my senses were overwhelmed. I collapsed back onto Ian, literally too fucked to move.

I wasn’t joking as finally, somewhere in the frenetic raw sex I was enjoying, I became infected with the HIV virus.  That night as Andrew and I lay in bed I’m too hot to be spooned up next to Andrew’s naked body as I was burning up, sweating buckets and aching all over…IT’S HAPPENING I think as I drift off to sleep