Our Last Condom

I’ve been dating the same guy for almost three years, and up until tonight we had never dared to have sex without a condom. I’m a 25 years old, 6’4’’ and lean build and have had sex with dozens of guys but every single time I’ve insisted on wearing a condom. I hadn’t been fucked for the first time until I was a freshman in college, and growing up I had always been told that having sex without a condom was risky, especially if for gay guys, so I would always insist on rubbers being, no exceptions. Until tonight.

Before we talk about how I discovered my obsession with bareback fucking, let me tell you about my man. My boyfriend, Jon,  is as sexy as they come. He’s a 28 year old pediatrician, 6’0, blond, blue eyes and extremely built. He being a fairly health conscious and sexually inexperienced and me being unwilling to push him past his boundaries, we had always had sex with condoms. In the back of my mind, I had thought maybe it was weird that two monogamous men wouldn’t bring it up sooner than we did, I respected his boundaries and fucked his tight hole daily and ejaculated happily into hundreds of condoms over the years. But admittedly, with each passing day, I couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to slip my load deep into him without barriers, and in fact the first man in his life to shoot sperm into his hole.  

We were having a typical Friday date night. We were seated next to each other on the couch on the roof of his townhouse. He leaned his head on his shoulder. Without hesitation, I put my arm around him and slipped my tongue into his mouth and my hand under his shirt. He was extremely ripped and I could feel his ab muscles twitching under my palms as I caressed every line and worked my way beneath his boxers and eventually grasped his cock that was becoming engorged by the second. I could feel his the layer of foreskin over his fat mushroom head, coated heavily with his precum.

I was so turned on by the thought of slipping my tongue under his foreskin that I got on my knees and slid off his jeans and his boxers. Upon sliding his boxers to his heels, his hard, eight and a half inch pink, uncut cock was revealed and tapped against his smooth, ripped body. Everything from his firm pecs to his six pack abs to his balls were incredible smooth. I slipped my tongue under his smooth balls and it turns out his hole was equally smooth. As I attempted to slide my thick tongue past the first ring of his whole, I could hear him moan as his spread his legs and placed his heels on my shoulder. Still clothed, my cock was hard as a rock and tenting through my jeans; my tight boxer briefs were soaking with precum and I imagined having my way with this perfect, rock hard stud of a man.

I took a pause from his tight pink hole and slipped his fat tool into my mouth, licking the tip of his head and working my mouth down his shaft to swallow every drip of precum from the slit of his cock. I unbuttoned Jon’s shirt and undid my belt and pants, reaching for my own cock as I deep-throated Jon’s long, veiny cock. Sliding off my jeans and underwear, I could hear moans of lust from Jon. I was a fairly lean and long guy, but by contrast my cock was as fat as it was long at eight inches in length and eight inches in girth. My fat beer can cock hung low between my legs and I moved my clenched fist up and down Jon’s cock as I slipped my tongue under his warm, slick foreskin.

As ripped as Jon  was, he also had one of the roundest and firmest asses I had ever known. I teased his hole with my middle finger and was aroused that, even though I had  worked his ring with my tongue for almost half an hour, it was extremely difficult to slide my middle finger into his hole. And yet I could feel my boyfriend move his hole from side to side over my digit and eventually pushing his tight ring against it, allowing me to slowing penetrate him. I slipped my tongue along his warm balls and subtly spit on my middle to help ease it into his hole. Within a few minutes, my four and a half inch finger had fully penetrated Jon and I began to pet his prostate at a medium pace.

I couldn’t remember a time I had been more aroused. My right middle finger still deep into Jon, I put my left arm around his smooth body, slipped his tongue into his mouth, and carried my man to his king bed. I stripped us both of our clothes and subtly slipped my index finger into Jon as well. The slit of his fat mushroom head began to leak precum as Jon groaned and moved his tight hole up and down my digits. It was at that moment that I felt his warm hand wrap itself around my cock, which at this point was covered in my precum. He slid his fist up and down my shaft at a medium pace, and he generously made sure my entire fat cock was slick with my precum.

“Babe, I need you inside of me,” Jon said as he rubbed the slick tip of my thick cock against his hole. I continued to massage his prostate with my two fingers. “Please, babe, I really need your fat cock in my hole.”

Having fucked Jon hundreds of times, I was familiar with our sexual routine and with how to satisfy his. I slipped my mouth over his penis and used my tongue to lick fresh, thick precum off of his cock slit. With my free hand, I reached for his nightstand and grabbed our nearly empty bottle of lube. In his dark bedroom, I could hardly see the contents of his nightstand drawer, and blindly searched for nearly a minute for a condom. Usually we were well prepared and condoms were prevalent in his drawer, but it seemed as though in less than a week we must have gone through an entire box. Determined, I frantically reached into the deep corners of his nightstand and to my relief felt a condom in my hand.

I took a moment to examine the condom. It was clear that this was a condom that we must have picked up as a novelty from a gay bar or some other venue. While intact and unexpired, I almost exclusively used the golden wrapped Magnum XXL condoms because I felt most other condoms were too constrictive on my fat cock. This condom was in a standard packaging and I was skeptical it’d be sufficient. Desperate for his hole, I ignored his fact and attempted to unroll it on over my 8 inch thick cock.  Fully unraveled, over an inch of my penis was exposed and my cock felt suffocated and had completely filled out the latex sheath, the veins beneath my cock visibly and rapidly pulsing beneath.

But I needed to be inside of my boyfriend and was surprised to still be hard as a rock. I grabbed our bottle of lube and generously applied it to my wrapped cock. I slipped my two fingers out of Jon’s hole and I could tell he felt empty, thirsty to feel full again. He clenched his fist over my shaft and put my fat nearly 8.5’’ thick mushroom head outside of his hole. I slowly slid my mushroom head past the ring of his hole and eased my cock inside of my boyfriend.

He seemed to be in pain and made a low groan, but he didn't try to expel my cock, rather he struggled to relax so as to allow his hole time to adjust to my thick head. As he eventually pushed my mushroom head past his first hole, my shaft very slowly slid through his ass and Jon moaned and lifted his knees to his head and I was deeply penetrating him.

I wanted to enjoy the feeling of my boyfriend’s tight hole wrapping around my cock, but I had never felt so constricted in years. The condom I was wearing was simply too tight and the pressure around my shaft was distracting if not a hurdle to my erection inside of him.

I stayed still and tried to stay focused on my goal, which was to fuck the cum out of Jon and to fill my condom with seed. I could see his abdominal and chest muscles twitching and engorging with my thrusts, so I continued to slide my cock in and out of Jon.

“I love you, baby,” I whispered to Jon and I slowly moved my fat cock in and out of his hole.

“I feel so full with your cock. Fuck me. Please pound my hole.”

Obeying my love’s demands, I slid my latex covered cock in and out of his hole, as uncomfortable as it felt because I refused to ejaculate anywhere other than inside of him, as I had hundreds of times.

I slipped in and out of his tight ass ring, which felt warm though resistant to the girth of my cock. It had been a long time since I had felt so much friction inside of a hole, but I couldn’t let my baby down. I had to be able to stay hard inside of him until I saw his fat eight cock shoot his seed.

And then I felt something off. Immediately withdrawing from his ass, I got the impression an elastic band snap had snapped. I even thought I heard the snap. I had never experienced this before, but I felt unexpectedly good. My cock had never felt so warm and slick. It was as though I was ready to shoot my load inside of Jon, but I still wasn’t able to process why I felt so good.

Jon didn’t seem to notice a thing and in fact held me close to him, my cock fully penetrating him as he pushed me down onto my back and started to ride my penis. I had never felt such a natural and slick sensation on the shaft of my penis as Jon pinned me down on my back and began to ride me. Though I was familiar with this position, I began to realize that what I was experiencing was my first time being inside of the love of my life without a condom and he had no idea.

Jon was a bitch in heat as he put his palms on my shoulders and move his warm hole along my shaft, completely unaware that he was able to slide more quickly and effortlessly up and down my beer can cock because I was coating his insides with my precum and, hopefully my full, unapologetic, massive load of semen inside of him.

I knew that I needed to say something. In three years, this was my first time being inside of my boyfriend without a condom, but I knew that it was wrong to shoot my load inside of him without him consenting. But I loved him. And I wanted my seed to be the first to coat his ass hole. I wanted him to be mine.

My balls were full of cum and tapped against my boyfriend’s ass as he rode my cock. He was riding at such a fast and steady pace that I had no doubt that this is how Jon wanted me to ejaculate inside of him.

It was hard to process that I’d been inside of Jon hundreds of times but each time he hadn’t been open to experience what I felt now, which was the electrifying feeling of man being inside of another man without barriers and being bred in the way that nature intended. Jon kept moving his hole up and down my raw cock and I felt a deep, carnal need to fill him with my seed and to use my cum to live inside of Jon for an eternity. My balls tight and swollen with semen, I fantasized that I’d deposit my sperm inside of his hole for the rest of my life.

“Baby, please give it to me,” Jon begged, as he held my waist and clenched his hole around my thick, bare cock.

“Jon, I am ready to shoot inside of you,” I moaned, as I cupped my fist over Jon’s warm balls and cock.

“I’m getting so close,” Jon replied, so I massaged his cock, continuing to thrust my raw cock inside of his hole. His balls tensed-up and quivered in ecstasy and violently shot shot five ribbons of white, thick cum on my chest. Following Jon’s request, I kept my cock stead in his tight hole and allowed myself to cum inside of him. His warm anus wrapped itself around my rod as he shot his load and I allowed myself, for the first time in our relationship, to unload ounces of warm sperm inside of his hole as I slid in and out of his tight sphincter to ensure he was properly bred, inseminating his anus with my thick seed.

I felt more fulfilled sexually than in my entire life. The love of my life was firmly planted on my fat cock as I ensured that every drop of semen coated his insides and inseminated him with my love. Though he had milked me for every drop I had, I was still hard inside of him, feeling both relieved and increasingly guilty I had fucked him raw without his consent.that he had no idea I had fucked him raw as our last condom had broken and was bunched tightly at the base of my cock.

Still, deep down I suspected Jon had been craving my raw cock but I concluded it wouldn’t be wise for him to know I intentionally bred him. I needed to figure out a way to get him to beg for my raw cock on his own before realizing what I had done to him.

To be continued.

• Upvote 25

Part 2

I woke up the next morning with Jon curled next to me, and I couldn’t believe I had let myself cum inside of him without his knowing. But as I replayed it in my head, I remembered how amazing it felt to have him on my fat cock as I shot inside of him. I wanted more. I started to become erect as I glanced at him , knowing that he slept with my cum deep inside of him.

But I still felt guilty because I should have told him. I knew that I wasn’t putting him in any harm by blowing inside of him, but I wish I could have done it while he begged for it from me for now, and for the rest of our relationship. I loved him, and I wish he could experience the closeness I felt to him when I was able to shoot my load into my boyfriend as he said he loved me. Suddenly, I became startled as I noticed he began to move and open his eyes in our bed.

“Good morning, beautiful,” he said with a warm smile, his dark blue eyes looking at mine “I slept well after you fucked me like that last night.”

“I really enjoyed playing with you. We always have amazing sex and that last night just felt really special,” I said, knowing perfectly well why I had enjoyed fucking him so much.

Jon put his hand under my chin and pulled my mouth towards his. Before I knew it he put his naked body on top of me and positioned my hard cock over his warm hole. Leaking precum from my excitement, I couldn’t help but to rub the moist head of my penis around his cheeks and gently brushing against the outside of his warm hole.

“Don’t get me too excited,” I teased. “I’m sure your ass could use a break after last night.”

Jon grabbed my throbbing penis and rubbed its head outside of his warm hole. “I don’t want a break. I need you again right now.”

As Jon said those words, I could feel my warm precum coating his fist and the outside of his ass. But then I remembered I had taken off and thrown away our last condom the night before, which had broken without his knowing.

Playing along, I positioned by fat mushroom head outside of his hole and said how much I loved being inside of him, as I grabbed Jon’s hard penis in my hand stroked the pre-cum out of him while he straddled me. “”I want it in you,” I whispered.

Jon smirked and reached towards his nightstand where he kept his condoms and lube. He quickly pulled out our recently used bottle of lube, but seemed to be having trouble locating a condom in his drawer. A minute had passed and I could see the surprise and frustration on his face.

“I guess we used our last condom last night. Fuck,” he said. “I knew I should have bought more the other night.”

I was ready to confess to him that I noticed we had run out last night. I even was willing to tell him that I was totally fine with just sucking him off And then Jon had said one of the most surprising things I had heard him say in our relationship.

“We’re monogamous and honest with each other,” Jon reasoned. “I don’t see why we can’t make an exception this one time. You and I have both been faithful since we’ve been together, right?”

Without missing a beat, I replied, “Yes, I would never betray you and do anything to put you in any harm. But no pressure to do anything you’re not comfortable with.”

“I comfortable with it. I want this,” Jon said. “It’s just that I’ve never had anyone inside of my bareback. I want to be with someone special.” He paused. “I can’t think of anyone more special than you.”

I could feel my eyes starting to water that Jon has finally expressed enough trust and love for me that he was willing to give himself to me entirely. While I still felt guilty about what happened last night, I knew that I was the same person now as I was before and that I craved to feel that connection with him as I did when I injected my seed into him.

“I want you, babe. I would be honored if I were the first to penetrate you bareback. There is no pressure though and you can stop at any time.”

“I love you,” Jon said. “I really want it inside of me raw.” He emptied the bottle of lube on his nightstand in his hand and coated my throbbing penis and his hole with it. I felt his hand guide my penis to the outside of his tight hole, and I could feel Jon slowly start to sit on top of me. It was the first time he had ever willingly let me put my dick inside of him without a condom.

Little did he realize, my dry cum had already coated his insides and rested inside of him as he slept. As my penis entered inside of him, I could feel myself line his inside with thick coats of my pre-seed.

“This feels so different,” Jon said. “I love how it feels when you’re inside of me bareback. I can feel your warm precum inside of me. Fuck me, baby.”

I continued to slide myself in and out of my boyfriend, and he was right: fucking him bareback was such an incredibly special experience. I felt both so special to be the one to feed him my seed. I could feel my cock tingle and eager to blow a load inside of him, but I needed to hear him beg for it.

“Baby,” I said. “I’m so close, how do you want me to cum?”

“I want it in me,” said Jon, riding my penis and clenching his hole. “I want your cum deep inside of me.”

“I’m about to blow, are you sure?” I asked, knowing that my seed was already deep inside of him.

I saw Jon nod his head in ecstasy, eventually begging for my cum like I could have only imagined prior to today. His ass thrusting against my hips, I let him know that I was ready to shoot and within seconds I could feel my balls tighten as my dick shot 5 ribbons of cum inside of his tight, warm hole. As I emptied myself into Jon, I kept my cock inside of him for minutes as I caressed his back and slipped my tongue into his mouth. I had never felt this deeply connected to anyone. As my softening cock was still inside of Jon, I watched him stroke himself until his blew a thick load of white cum on my chest, his hole tightening around my raw cock as he unloaded.

I thought to myself that there was no way I could go back to using condoms with Jon. I felt so close to him and there was no doubt in my mind that from now on I wanted all of my cum to go inside of a warm hole like this. Jon slowly began to remove himself from my cock.

“Babe, that was everything I could have asked for. I love you,” I said as I embraced him and slid my tongue back into his mouth. “I don’t think I’ve cum more in my life.”

I could sense something was off with Jon. As he removed my penis from his hole he slid his index finger across his ass, and had a look of confusion and guilt when he noticed my cum leaking out of his ass.

He laid beside me, had a solemn glance on his face and said, “wow. I’m really sorry I made you do that. I can’t believe I made you cum inside of me. That was definitely a mistake.”

Jon turned over and quickly moved from the bed to the bathroom, where he shut the door with a light slam. I didn’t even have a chance to respond.

It pained me that something that gave me such pleasure and a feeling of closeness to my boyfriend could make him feel so guilty. I wondered if Jon would ever let me fuck him bareback again.

And deep down, I knew that I had no interest in wearing a condom again.

• Upvote 13

On 1/8/2017 at 0:18 AM, txbare said:

Part 2

I woke up the next morning with Jon curled next to me, and I couldn’t believe I had let myself cum inside of him without his knowing. But as I replayed it in my head, I remembered how amazing it felt to have him on my fat cock as I shot inside of him. I wanted more. I started to become erect as I glanced at him , knowing that he slept with my cum deep inside of him.

But I still felt guilty because I should have told him. I knew that I wasn’t putting him in any harm by blowing inside of him, but I wish I could have done it while he begged for it from me for now, and for the rest of our relationship. I loved him, and I wish he could experience the closeness I felt to him when I was able to shoot my load into my boyfriend as he said he loved me. Suddenly, I became startled as I noticed he began to move and open his eyes in our bed.

“Good morning, beautiful,” he said with a warm smile, his dark blue eyes looking at mine. “I slept well after you fucked me like that last night.”

“I really enjoyed playing with you. We always have amazing sex and that last night just felt really special,” I said, knowing perfectly well why I had enjoyed fucking him so much.

Jon put his hand under my chin and pulled my mouth towards his. Before I knew it he put his naked body on top of me and positioned my hard cock over his warm hole. Leaking precum from my excitement, I couldn’t help but to rub the moist head of my penis around his cheeks and gently brushing against the outside of his warm hole.

“Don’t get me too excited,” I teased. “I’m sure your ass could use a break after last night.”

Jon grabbed my throbbing penis and rubbed its head outside of his warm hole. “I don’t want a break. I need you again right now.”

As Jon said those words, I could feel my warm precum coating his fist and the outside of his ass. But then I remembered I had taken off and thrown away our last condom the night before, which had broken without his knowing.

Playing along, I positioned by fat mushroom head outside of his hole and said how much I loved being inside of him, as I grabbed Jon’s hard penis in my hand stroked the pre-cum out of him while he straddled me. “”I want it in you,” I whispered.

Jon smirked and reached towards his nightstand where he kept his condoms and lube. He quickly pulled out our recently used bottle of lube, but seemed to be having trouble locating a condom in his drawer. A minute had passed and I could see the surprise and frustration on his face.

“I guess we used our last condom last night. Fuck,” he said. “I knew I should have bought more the other night.”

I was ready to confess to him that I noticed we had run out last night. I even was willing to tell him that I was totally fine with just sucking him off And then Jon had said one of the most surprising things I had heard him say in our relationship.

“We’re monogamous and honest with each other,” Jon reasoned. “I don’t see why we can’t make an exception this one time. You and I have both been faithful since we’ve been together, right?”

Without missing a beat, I replied, “Yes, I would never betray you and do anything to put you in any harm. But no pressure to do anything you’re not comfortable with.”

“I comfortable with it. I want this,” Jon said. “It’s just that I’ve never had anyone inside of my bareback. I want to be with someone special.” He paused. “I can’t think of anyone more special than you.”

I could feel my eyes starting to water that Jon has finally expressed enough trust and love for me that he was willing to give himself to me entirely. While I still felt guilty about what happened last night, I knew that I was the same person now as I was before and that I craved to feel that connection with him as I did when I injected my seed into him.

“I want you, babe. I would be honored if I were the first to penetrate you bareback. There is no pressure though and you can stop at any time.”

“I love you,” Jon said. “I really want it inside of me raw.” He emptied the bottle of lube on his nightstand in his hand and coated my throbbing penis and his hole with it. I felt his hand guide my penis to the outside of his tight hole, and I could feel Jon slowly start to sit on top of me. It was the first time he had ever willingly let me put my dick inside of him without a condom.

Little did he realize, my dry cum had already coated his insides and rested inside of him as he slept. As my penis entered inside of him, I could feel myself line his inside with thick coats of my pre-seed.

“This feels so different,” Jon said. “I love how it feels when you’re inside of me bareback. I can feel your warm precum inside of me. Fuck me, baby.”

I continued to slide myself in and out of my boyfriend, and he was right: fucking him bareback was such an incredibly special experience. I felt both so special to be the one to feed him my seed. I could feel my cock tingle and eager to blow a load inside of him, but I needed to hear him beg for it.

“Baby,” I said. “I’m so close, how do you want me to cum?”

“I want it in me,” said Jon, riding my penis and clenching his hole. “I want your cum deep inside of me.”

“I’m about to blow, are you sure?” I asked, knowing that my seed was already deep inside of him.

I saw Jon nod his head in ecstasy, eventually begging for my cum like I could have only imagined prior to today. His ass thrusting against my hips, I let him know that I was ready to shoot and within seconds I could feel my balls tighten as my dick shot 5 ribbons of cum inside of his tight, warm hole. As I emptied myself into Jon, I kept my cock inside of him for minutes as I caressed his back and slipped my tongue into his mouth. I had never felt this deeply connected to anyone. As my softening cock was still inside of Jon, I watched him stroke himself until his blew a thick load of white cum on my chest, his hole tightening around my raw cock as he unloaded.

I thought to myself that there was no way I could go back to using condoms with Jon. I felt so close to him and there was no doubt in my mind that from now on I wanted all of my cum to go inside of a warm hole like this. Jon slowly began to remove himself from my cock.

“Babe, that was everything I could have asked for. I love you,” I said as I embraced him and slid my tongue back into his mouth. “I don’t think I’ve cum more in my life.”

I could sense something was off with Jon. As he removed my penis from his hole he slid his index finger across his ass, and had a look of confusion and guilt when he noticed my cum leaking out of his ass.

He laid beside me, had a solemn glance on his face and said, “wow. I’m really sorry I made you do that. I can’t believe I made you cum inside of me. That was definitely a mistake.”

Jon turned over and quickly moved from the bed to the bathroom, where he shut the door with a light slam. I didn’t even have a chance to respond.

It pained me that something that gave me such pleasure and a feeling of closeness to my boyfriend could make him feel so guilty. I wondered if Jon would ever let me fuck him bareback again.

And deep down, I knew that I had no interest in wearing a condom again.

I read both stories and I came twice!!! Nice love story between two people who love each other. All I want is my cherry popped lol

• Upvote 1

Bareback sex between two loving partners is awesome, because there's such a connection between the two of you. Have you had any further bareback sex with your lover? 

• Upvote 1