15 posts in this topic

In my own personal opinion, the best way to either receive or give hot piss is when it's Party Piss!  I remember the First time I was pissed inside after I was just fucked,  the dude asked me if I wanted his piss me as well as, his load.  I said, yeah man.  He unloaded in me and within 45 seconds I was so fucking high!  It was awesome!  The last boy I fucked, I filled him with first, my big load of seed, followed by a load of party piss.  When I pulled out I plugged his hole with one of his butt plugs.  I then slammed and he fucked me until he shot his poz load deep up in my negative hole.

This is so hot. I am terrified of getting pozzed, but I get off on the thought of someone making me take their chempiss, or strapping me into a sling and slamming me. I've never done it before and I fantasize about being so fucked up and horny that I'd beg for as many loads of pozcum as I could get, until I'm nothing but a sloppy, gaping cumhole.

There is nothing like taking T-piss in my hole.  I was with a leather top one night, he gave me a double booty bump and then put me in his sling.  For the rest of the night I was fucked, fisted, and filled with his T-piss.  I still get hard at the thought of that night. 

sharing chem piss between the four of us would be amazing ... having our fluids and the fluids of others fucking us up and making us fly so high would be so amazing to feel together

11 hours ago, RawAdventures said:

sharing chem piss between the four of us would be amazing ... having our fluids and the fluids of others fucking us up and making us fly so high would be so amazing to feel together

Fuuuck. this gets my dick so hard. Love piss in general but chem piss makes my hole so fuckin hungry. 

IMG_8076.JPG

Two nights ago I invited a buddy over for a early 40th birthday celebration (two days early). I have only been blood slammed by one guy in SF and he knows I loved it so he filled a rig, wouldn't tell me how much T he put in, puled his blood into the rig, and then into my vein ... watching my blood mix with his was great and then watching him push all of it into me was amazing ... I got a bit nervous and asked him not to give me all of it as I knew he put in more T than I had ever had before ... and then all of it was in me and the hot air was coming out of me ... he was smiling knowing that I was loving his blood in me and flying higher than ever before ....

He invited a friend over and the three of us had a great time doing everything to each other. His friend was 9.5 inches uncut and after a few hours of playing, loaded me up with his chem piss which was so strong from him slamming ... then he kept fucking me so I was higher than ever with my guts full of his chem piss ....

My buddy had a great early birthday party but honestly I had the best time ever .... a blood slam, two hung buddies inside of me, and my guts full of chem piss .... fucking heaven .... and it wasn't even my birthday. 

Rawadventures, I envy you.  That sounds like a hoT fucking birthday party.

@workmyhole I must admit that the night was a pleasant surprise as I was just going to have an early night. But then I was chatting with a bug chasing friend about wanting a blood slam and got so turned on that I invited the birthday boy over and then he invited the other guy over. While I don't think I got any bugs, I did get wicked strong chem piss right after he gave me his strain.

I always enjoy it when a hot guy piss in my hole and full it up but to say that I never do stuff like drugs or chem before. So if it possible for guy who has done chem to pass it on through their piss?

8 hours ago, barebackpunk said:

I always enjoy it when a hot guy piss in my hole and full it up but to say that I never do stuff like drugs or chem before. So if it possible for guy who has done chem to pass it on through their piss?

Absolutely! There's more than enough stuff left in that piss to get you high. Especially since you're taking it in the ass. 

Your body is super efficient at absorbing things through your intestines. That's what they're for! So anything that goes into your ass is absorbed super quick. 

Even if there's not a lot of whatever left in a guy's piss your body will absorb it super quick, giving you quite the rush. 

Holy fuck, I'm not a chaser and I don't party, but in the 15 seconds it took me to read the original post of this thread, my cock stood up and drooled out a long string of precum - makes me question what I "think" I'm not into!!  Always thought I'd be pissed if someone got me high against my will, but I wonder

Love piss play but don't party.  Well now I'm thinking it would be hot to have some chempiss shot in my hole.  Fuck

BBRT- fucknfeedme

1 hour ago, fucknfeedme said:

Love piss play but don't party.  Well now I'm thinking it would be hot to have some chempiss shot in my hole.  Fuck

BBRT- fucknfeedme

I'm the exact same - don't tell me, just piss it up my ass and watch me change - fuck this thread has me hard as fuck!