Gym Help

I belong to a gym and in the sauna the guys just usually sit how can I signal to others that I am a Bottom and that I am looking ,

I would like to hook up with a Top and be owned by that top ,do as he says

like take care of his needs and his boys if thats required

sorry for all the questions but I do not know the signals when I might get one,,,thanks

Fitchburg Ma here

From my experience, if the guys in the sauna aren't sure who you are they may play it safe; they may be thinking you're a cop/management or someone who may not respond well to having a guy come on to you. Easiest thing to do is strip down, no towel and show all you got. If you're sitting up with your cock showing, get hard. If there's room lay out on your stomach with your ass up. When a guy comes in, look him in the eye and smile. He'll take it from there or send you a signal that's clear.   You may have to put on a little show and play with your hole. Most of the time if the top is interested, he'll just spread his legs with a hard piece of meat for you. It's your job to go over and service him.