Have I Barebacked?

Hi, I'm John , currently married to a woman so I don't get to meet many guys, still I can't stop thinking about bare sex. 

The first guy with whom I played was a bottom, and he wanted me to fuck him.  However I was so nervous I couldn't really get hard, which made it difficult to get the condom on.  At one point he was sitting on top of me rubbing his ass on my bare cock which was at most semi hard.  Then he lifted himself up and then sat down on my cock.  It felt really soft/wet and really by now having gotten over being nervous, I was horny to the point of getting harder.  Nevertheless I immediately withdrew from his ass, muttering "I don't bareback," even if after the fact we both agreed it felt really good.

Later that day I managed to hump him with a condom but it didn't work out very well.  

A few years later when I was 26 I met a older guy who was 56.  Again I was meant to top but couldn't get hard, so he asked me to bottom, to which I agreed.  He lubed me up well, fingered me for a while, fed me some poppers, and then, as I lay on my back, he pulled a condom onto his cock, positioned my legs on his shoulders, and entered me with a fairly deep trust.  It hurt, but was also amazing.  It was my first time being fucked and I remember laying there, scarcely believing a cock was fucking my ass.  I didn't consider myself to be gay, but I felt simultaneously a bit dirty as well as very hot and horny.  It that point I realised I was naturally much more of a bottom than a top. 

Still, I cautiously checked to see if he was still wearing the condom, probably annoying him in the process.  After several minutes he re-positioned me to enter me doggie style.  My ass was at this point very sore.  After several thrusts he stopped as the condom had slid off.  In fairness to him I think he stopped straight away, however the condom was bunched up in my ass, so he had to extract it with his fingers.  In any event . He had to search and take it out with his fingers.  Looking back, however, I suspect he had at least one or two trusts bare before he knew the condom was off. 

He put on another condom and fucked me on my back again. It was so good I was pushing out into him like a virgin in heat. I was in heaven.  I wanked myself off while he fucked me, and enjoyed a great orgasm. I think he came into the condom. 

These are the only two times that I'd say I've been fucked bareback.  What do you think?  Would you consider these as actual bareback experiences, or am I still a bareback virgin? 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i agree BB is about taking a load but it is also about choice.

You seem to have the desire for BB with a load but you still having crossed into it.

i think you should do it.  To write about your experiences shows its more then just a fantasy for you.