Webster9

New Year’s Eve, and I knew that the bars and the sex clubs would be doing a good business, crowded with men, all looking for the same thing:  sex !  It was still early, so I made a plan to check out an Adult Book Store, then hit the sex clubs, later on.  But, first, I needed to do a little partying, to really put me in the mood.  I was glad that I had thought ahead and texted my dealer, the day before, to replenish my supply.

Before I go out trawling for sex, I like to get chemmed up.  It gives me a lot of confidence, and makes all of my inhibitions disappear.  My favorite way to get pretty well spun in a short amount of time is to blow clouds in and out of a condom.  So, I reloaded my bubbler pipe, lit my torch, and carefully applied the small blue flame to the bowl.  As soon as I saw a decent size puddle forming, I moved the torch away, and started rolling the bowl back and forth, watching closely as more and more clouds started swirling.  Then, I started slowly sucking on the stem of the pipe, and I reapplied the torch, to keep the clouds swirling, continuously.  As soon as I had sucked my lungs full, I pressed an unrolled condom tightly against my lips, and blew a huge cloud into it.  Pinching off the end of the condom, I took a couple of breaths, then I sucked the clouds out of the condom and back into my lungs, repeating, for a total of about 20 hits, all from just one hit off the pipe.

Next, I got cleaned up, then put on a steel cock ring and a black jockstrap, followed by my favorite leather chaps and my boots.  But, before I was ready to leave, I wanted to hit the pipe again, so I fired it up, and, using the same method as before, took about 20 more hits, giving me a good dopamine high.

I knew that the Adult Book Store closed early, so I got there around 9:00 PM.  I was lucky to get a good parking place, so I decided to leave my car there when I left the Adult Book Store and headed over to the sex clubs, which were only a couple blocks away.  

I walked in, paid the admission, then I went straight through to the back of the store, and through the leather curtains, and into the video arcade.  Just as I had expected, there were a lot of men there.  I knew that would make it easier for me to hook up with guys who were looking to fuck.  There was a steady parade of men walking through the arcade, sometimes opening doors and going in, and sometimes just looking inside, then continuing on. I stepped into a vacant booth, and closed and latched the door.  There were glory holes on three sides of the booth, and I could tell from the garish white glow of the video screen that there were men stationed at two of the holes, waiting to suck cocks.

I remembered to bring a lube applicator with me, and I used it to shoot a fair amount of lube up  my hole.  Then, I placed my hands on my knees and backed my ass up to the vacant glory hole, and waited, poppers in hand.  In just a few minutes, I could feel a cock head rubbing up and down on my hole, so I quickly uncapped the poppers and took a couple of good hits.  It was good timing because just as I started to feel my heart slamming, I could also feel the man’s cock head pushing into me.  Damn, it felt good, and I started moaning each time he drove his hard cock into me.  It felt like his cock was not too much thicker and longer than average, so it was a good size for my first fucking of the evening.  From time to time, I took a hit of poppers while he kept up a steady pace.  Before long, with his cock all the way inside of me, he stopped thrusting.  I felt his cock head pulsating, deep inside of me, and I heard him groaning loudly as he began fucking me really hard, pumping his load into me, his belt buckle knocking against the wall between us with every thrust, until his balls were completely drained.  He slowly pulled his cock out of my hole, and I heard him unlatch the door and leave, letting the door slam behind him.

Quite a few men opened the door of the next booth, then left, letting the door slam each time.  Apparently, they were looking for cocks, the same as I was.  So, I just hung out, waiting, and letting the glare of the video screen illuminate my bare ass, so that it would be pretty obvious to anybody looking through the glory holes that I wanted to get fucked. 

Next to me, I heard a booth door close and latch, and I waited a few seconds to let him see my bare ass through the glory hole.  He didn’t leave, so I knew that he must have been interested.  I took a couple more hits of poppers at the same time that I pressed my ass up against the glory hole.  With no warning, he rammed his cock into me and fucked me furiously.  Luckily, he wasn’t very big, so I took it pretty easily.  After he blew his load into me and left, there seemed to be a long stretch of time, with nothing happening, other than all the noises from around the arcade.  

I was thinking that it must be getting near closing time, soon.  Then, I heard the familiar sound of the booth door next to me opening, closing, then being latched.  I let the man see my bare ass.  Then, I don’t know why, but I bent down a little and glanced through the glory hole just as the man was popping open the buttons on his jeans.  As many cocks as I’ve seen, and as many cocks as I’ve had fuck me, I’m still amazed when I see a really big one.  And, the donkey dick that flopped out of his jeans was definitely a big one.  Very big.  Backing my ass up against the glory hole, I was glad that I was feeling spun, and I was glad that I brought my poppers.  I was also glad that I had just gotten fucked by two other men who had blasted some extra lube into my hole.  

Most extra well hung men are considerate because they’ve learned that not every guy is able to handle something that size, and this man was no exception.  I took some quick hits of poppers, then felt his slippery, lubed cock head locating my hole.  From previous experience taking big cocks, I’ve learned to push my hole out at the same time that he’s pushing in, until his cock head is past my opening.  Then, he stopped there to let me get used to it before he slowly pushed farther in.  You can bet that I was hitting the poppers, often.  He stopped for a few seconds, then pushed farther in, then stopped, and pulled back a little, then stopped before pushing even farther inside.  DAMN, it felt good !

Now, his big donkey dick was all the way inside my hole, and he started slowly pulling it   almost all the way back, then slowly shoving it all the way back in.  My heart was slamming from the poppers, I was breathing really hard because I was spun, and my butt hole was in heaven.  Then, I heard someone yell that it was ten minutes until closing time.  Damn !  I wanted to feel this donkey dick fucking me all night.  I was glad that he didn’t stop.  He obviously wanted to dump his load in me because he kept his cock most of the way inside of me, and took short fast strokes.  It felt like his cock was getting even bigger.  When he started cumming, he took longer strokes.  He quickly shoved his big donkey dick all the way inside me, and held it there.  I could feel jets of cum splattering inside me before he pulled back then drove all the way into me again, dumping more and more of his load.  As soon as he pulled his big donkey dick all the way out of me, I quickly inserted my butt plug to keep all that cum from gushing out of me.

I sat in my car for maybe 15 minutes, hitting my glass pipe and replaying what had just happened.  FUCK, I wanted more cock !  I got out of my car and headed over to the sex club.  I had my hand inside my jockstrap, stroking my meth-shrivled cock, and with every step I took, I could feel the butt plug massaging my butt hole, and making me hornier than ever.  

Arriving at the sex club, I checked in, paid the admission, and got two bottles of water, one of which I chugged right down.  There were definitely a lot of men here, so I knew it would be easy to get fucked.  Before taking a quick tour of the club, I went directly to the slings, on the off chance that one of them was available.  No such luck.  All of them were in use, and a large group of men was crowding in as close as possible, to watch the action.  I’d come back later.

I didn’t find much else of interest, so I entered the always dependable Dark Room.  Even though it’s mostly dark, they give you a glow in the dark wrist band to wear, so the longer you’re in the Dark Room, the easier it is to see and feel your way around.  Having left my butt plug in my locker, I was more than ready to get fucked some more.  A lot more.  There was a narrow bench along one wall, so I bent over and placed my hands on the bench, with my legs spread a little, and my ass sticking out.  Almost immediately, I felt a slippery cock head rubbing up and down my crack until it found my hole and shoved inside.  Good size cock.  He fucked me sometimes slowly, sometimes pounding his cock into me.  After maybe five minutes, he pulled out without shooting his load,  and he disappeared.  No problem.  I knew that, it was still fairly early, and that most guys liked to do a lot of fucking, but they held off on cumming until later on.

Right away,  a second guy’s hands were on my ass, and I felt 2 fingers, then 3 fingers working my hole, hard and fast.  I stood up just long enough to take a couple hits of poppers, and, as soon as I bent over again, his thick cock was at my hole, pushing hard.  With the 3 loads of cum that I took at the adult book store, my hole was well lubed, and with a little persistence, he managed to force his cock into me.   Fuck, he was really stretching my hole !  But, I wasn’t complaining.  The bigger the better, and he was really giving me a good fucking !  But, before he could shoot his load, he pulled his big dong out of my ass and walked away.  One good thing about the Dark Room is that almost all of the men are all business.  They’re in there to fuck and get fucked.  Although they usually want to hold off on shooting their loads until they’re ready to leave, while they’re in the Dark Room, they don’t waste any time, moving from one guy to the next.  Fine with me.  I’m there to get fucked by as many cocks as possible.

As I bent forward  again, my heart still slamming from the hits of poppers, another cock was ready and waiting, pushing hard against my hole, intent on fucking me.  Without any hesitation, he rammed his cock all the way in me and started pounding my ass really hard.  I was glad that I had gotten pretty well spun before I left my house because, although my ass was really hungry for cock, this guy was giving me a really intense fucking.

He stopped only long enough for me  to take a few hits of poppers.  Then, he bent me over again, and rammed his cock into me, taking up right where he had left off.  Then, I guess he needed to take a break, because he suddenly pulled his cock out of my hole, patted his hand on my hip a couple of times, and walked away.

Even though I was high and couldn’t keep track of time, I’d guess that I was in the Dark Room for about an hour and a half, getting fucked almost continuously by one cock after another.

Every once in a while, I would wander out to where the slings were located, but each time all of them were occupied.  I stood there watching the men in the slings, getting their asses fucked by one cock after another.  As I listened to them grunting and moaning, I could feel my hole twitching, wishing that one of the slings would become vacant.  It was fucking hot to watch, but that was where my ass wanted to be, so I stood there, watching for no more than a few minutes.  

I kept returning to the Dark Room where there was no lack of men of all ages, shapes, and cock sizes, looking for any willing hole to fuck, and my hungry hole was more than happy to accommodate them.

Eventually, some of the men must have been ready to leave because more and more of them   didn’t pull out.  Each man who was fucking me suddenly started breathing rapidly, then he shoved his cock all the way in me, his body shuddering all over as he pumped his load deep inside my hole.  I counted 8 loads.  I could feel the cum starting to leak out of my ass, so I quickly returned to my locker, retrieved my butt plug, and shoved it into place.

This time, when I made my way back to where the slings were, there was finally one available, so I hopped into it.  A line of men kept walking by, checking out me as well as the guys who were occupying  the other slings.  I didn’t have to wait more than a few seconds for a guy to step up, open his pants, and stroke his cock a few times before he shoved it into my cum lubed ass, and fucked me with a purpose, while a group of maybe 20 or 25 men stood close to the action and slowly stroked their cocks as they watched me getting fucked.  Most of them had been edging for hours, and now they were ready to explode.  Very soon, the guy who was fucking me, held onto the waist band of my chaps and let out a loud groan, as he bucked his hips and blasted a big load of cum into me. 

As soon as each man shot his load in my ass and pulled out, another guy, his cock already hard and ready to go, took his place and started fucking me.  That went on without a break until I had taken 9 more loads of cum.  By then, most of the men were clearing out, and I decided to do the same.  After climbing out of the sling, I hurried to my locker, got my butt plug, and pushed it  back in, trapping all those loads of cum inside of my hole.  Then, I stood up and buckled my butt plug harness around my waist and tightened the strap in back so that the firm leather plate was pressing hard against the base of the butt plug, keeping it firmly in place.  I picked up my leather motorcycle jacket from the clothes check, left a tip, then walked outside.  

Walking back to my car, I couldn’t decide if I wanted to go home or check out another sex club that was nearby.  I knew that club stayed open very late and attracted a good crowd long after the bars closed.  One thing I was sure of was that I wanted to party, so I sat in my car and fired up my glass pipe and blew a huge cloud into a condom, just like I had done at home.  Back and forth I shot-gunned the cloud into the condom, then sucked it all back into my lungs, again taking about 20 hits, altogether.  DAMN, that felt good !  When I realized that I had been unconsciously flexing my hole around my butt plug, I knew that I wasn’t going home, yet.

I paid the admission and got checked in at the second sex club.  While I was at the clothes check counter, I saw a hot man heading my way, leading a boy by a leash.  I glanced at the boy who was wearing nothing but boots and a collar, then back at the man holding the leash.  He was probably in his late 40’s, about 6-2, and he was wearing a muir cap, boots, chaps, and a harness that really showed off his broad, muscular chest.  But, what really got my attention was his codpiece pouch that was so big he had to walk a little bow-legged. 

tumblr_oierturu6z1r5azg3o1_500.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

New Years Eve (Part 2)

I was glad to see that he was checking me out, too.  He asked me about the butt plug harness, and I told him that I had just come from another sex club, and that I had at least 9 loads of cum in my hole.  He said that he could take care of that, and told me to follow him to one of the club’s play spaces where there were wide, padded benches lining the walls.  

He ordered the boy to get down on his knees, behind me, while I unbuckled my butt plug harness and eased the butt plug out of my hole.  Right away, I could feel cum starting to leak out.  That’s when he pushed the boys face up against my ass, and ordered him to shove his tongue in and out of my hole and to start sucking.  I could hear the boy gulping down mouthfuls of cum, and I moaned loudly each time he fucked his tongue in and out of my hole.

He asked me if I was ready to get fucked, and I told him that, first, I had a big load of chem piss that I needed to get rid of.  He saw a couple of empty water bottles on the floor, so he told the boy to pick them up and hand one of them to me.  I quickly filled one bottle and about half of the second bottle with my potent chem piss.  He handed the half filled bottle to the boy and told him to drink it.  Having learned to follow orders, the boy guzzled it right down.  Then, he handed the full bottle to me.  No problem.  I had drunk plenty of chem piss before, and I wanted to show him that I was good at being submissive, so down it went.  

I knew it would be about a half hour before it kicked in, and I was sure that he knew it too.  He took a small metal box out of his pocket, and showed me the large vitamin capsules inside.  I was sure that they didn’t contain vitamins.  He looked at me and asked me if I wanted one or two for a booty bump.  Before I could answer, he held three of the large capsules in his hand.  

He ordered the boy to rub some gun-oil on my opening, then push the large capsules inside.  He told me to put my butt plug back in, which shoved the capsules farther inside of me.  Next, he told me to get on my knees, in front of him, while he unsnapped his huge codpiece pouch, and handed it to the boy.  

I’ve seen some big cocks before, but this guy was incredible.  I went right to work sucking his circumcised cock.  A few times, he grabbed my head in both of his hands and skull fucked me, until his cock was too big for me to get it into my mouth.  He said that we’d see if my ass could do a better job than my mouth.  He told me to stand up and plant one foot up on the bench.  Then, he ordered the boy to rub some gun-oil on his huge cock, and he told me to remove the butt plug.  

As he pushed into me, he said that he was going to fuck those meth-caps deep into my guts where they would dissolve faster.  I was glad he fucked me slowly at first, letting me try to get used to the length as well as the immense girth of his cock, stretching my hole.  He said that he could feel his cock head hitting the three meth-caps, and he grinned as he pushed them farther and farther inside with each stroke, until I could feel a mild burning sensation all the way inside my inner ring.  To make them dissolve even faster, he shot a short stream of piss into me while his cock head was jammed up against my inner ring.

I was already feeling high from the 20 hits I had taken when I was in my car, and the water bottle full of my own chem piss that he had told me to drink, had kicked in.  I knew that the meth-caps had dissolved because I could feel my heart pounding really hard, and I felt a rush traveling from my ass, up through my chest, and into my head.  

He said that maybe I needed to lie down.  He led me through the club and got me into the only available sling so that my ass was a few inches beyond the end of the sling.  He ordered the boy to get me a bottle of water.  It was plain water, this time, and he told me to drink it.  Almost instantly, I felt a lot better, and my tweaking butt hole was begging for cock.  I instinctively raised my legs and rested my feet in the stirrups, which spread my legs, and exposed my hole.  

I really get off on having a group of guys watch me get fucked, and quite a few had gathered around.  To my surprise, I looked over to one side, and I saw him with his boy leaning against the wall.  As he gave me a nod to let me know that he had everything under control, I felt a good sized cock in my hole, fucking me hard, his thighs slapping my ass with every stroke, until he blew his load.  As soon as he pulled out his cock, I got fucked by another and another, not even thinking to keep count of how many there were.  

When it looked like every cock that wanted to fuck me was drained, he ordered the boy to bury his face in my ass, and suck all the loads of cum out of me, just as he had done earlier, tonguing my hole, and sucking and swallowing all of it.  When he was finished, the boy looked over to the side for further instructions.  He used the leash to pull the boy over to him, where he ordered the boy to lube his cock with more of the gun-oil.  My hole kept twitching as I stared at his cock.  I needed that horse cock fucking me.  

He stood at the end of the sling and teased my hole with the head of his cock, driving me wild, as I saw his cock growing thicker and longer.  While he repeatedly pushed his cock head against my hole, he asked me if I was a cock-whore.  He asked me if I was a meth-whore.  He already knew the answers.  He just wanted to make me say it.  Then, he shoved into me, going deeper and deeper with each thrust, until his cock head was hitting my inner ring almost every time, making me stiffen and clamp my hole even tighter around his cock.  I was surprised at his stamina, being able to fuck me continuously, for a long time without cumming.  

When he was ready to shoot his load, he pulled his cock out of me and told me to turn my head to one side, where he mashed his huge cock head against my lips.  He told me to suck on his cock and to rub my tongue hard along the underside of his cock head, which made him groan loudly and breathe faster.  The first jet of cum blasted into the back of my throat, and, before I could swallow all of it, five more jets, just as big, followed, so that all I could concentrate on was swallowing as fast as I could.  

I thought he was finished, but he kept alternating between grinning and jerking, each time his balls pumped still more and more cum across my tongue and down my throat.

Up at the clothes check counter, he picked up a card and told me to write my phone number and my email address on it, so he could contact me whenever he felt like it.  Usually, I’m very reluctant to give out my personal information, but, with him, I just handed it over without even thinking about it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 28

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...