Cum Pig In Training w/small cock

SmallPaul1

I have known I have liked guys ever since I was around 9-10 years old, I just felt more comfortable around them and liked the look of them. Around middle school is when i really started looking at naked guys in the PE class at middle school. I noticed how every one had a bigger cock then I did, so i started looking at pics online, and from there my feelings for men just grew even stronger. There was a time when my best friend who was in high school when I was still in middle school who told me he can make his penis spit. One night he showed me how he did it then he let me touch his penis, the next night he spent the night and he sucked me, then i would lick his bulge while still in his undies. Well for the next 21 years i held it in until I went on CL to find someone to suck off. I manged to find 2 people and that is where my first facials loads came from. Then later in the year i finally signed on to grindr and found someone that wanted to pop my cherry. Well all I can say is after the first time i wanted more and knew i wanted to become a bottom  ( that and knowing i can not top with how small i am).

So here we are in 2017 and all i can think about is wanting to suck cock and get as many facials as possible, and to become a bottom and get fucked again and to get breed. Nothing turns me on more then seeing a nice bulge and a guy getting a face full of cum. One day i hope to be in a group fuck with me being the cum dump.  The only thing is i am still self conscious about my appearance, i am a large guy with a small cock, not what most people want around here. Most want a pretty boy with a the body of a god that is hung.  

Just wanted to stop by say high and a little back ground about me. And hoope one day to become a cum dump.

• Moderators

Speaking as a chubby guy with a smaller than average cock, there are plenty of guys out there who will be glad to fuck and breed you. There are groups for chubby guys and those who admire them. You might want to look into Bear or Girth and Mirth events you might travel to.