Bitch, Fag, Slave, or Object: what are you or what do you like?

subbytch

I posted this chart "Master Temeck's Submission Scale" on another thread, but thought it would be interesting to throw it out here. The chart outlines four different types of sexual submissive, from "Bitch" which is almost purely about sex and not as much about absolute domination, to "Object" which is far more about over-riding and complete dehumanization and restriction. I'd argue there are gradients in-between, but  this is a great place to get started.

For me, I'm pretty much on the "bitch" side of things (obviously, it's in my profile handle) but, as someone else pointed out, with more than a bit of the "fag" stuff mixed in. 

If you are into submission, which of these four would best describe you? Are you somewhere in-between? Is there another category that applies to you?

If you are into domination, which kind of sub do you prefer? Or do you care, as long as you have a hole to use as you want?

586432d37e0ce_Master-Temecks-Level-of-Submission-Scale2.thumb.jpg.3af0b352a5c09b17daae49cd0c0233fb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I saw this in another thread and like it. I'd have to say "bitch" as well, with some of the others thrown in? My qualifier is that I'm a total slut and do not care about size. I have taken some tiny cocks and I end up having the same feelings of adoration as  for the guys with large cocks. I love a tops desire to breed and that is what spreads my legs almost unconsciously. "Bitch" works for me because I feel like a bitch in heat.

I identify as a faggot and this seems to agree with that.

• Into being humiliated? Yes.
  • Likes to be forced? Yes.
  • Jerks off to S&M? Yes.

However, there are several characteristics from the bitch and slave descriptions that apply to me too.

• Sexually submissive, driven to please, thinks about sex all day, skilled at bottoming and oral sex, will do anything for dick
  • Submissive, seeks to please
Edited by samshadowxxx

Here's another one that might work for you, breaking things into slightly different named groups, with a list of possible activities and actions the Dom may required. There's no "bitch" on this one. But it looks like "fag" fills that role.

fag chart.jpg

I identify as BITCH Boy whore slave cum dumpster. Rape fuck me forcefully slapping my head or face pulling my hair calling me whatever names you want to that's disgusting demeaning and treat me like trash off the streets like a hooker you found working the streets and when you're done with me treat me just like trash and kick me to the curb butt ass naked if you want to with my clothes in my arms used and abused fucked and filled up with your whatever status DNA bc that's the kind of slut whore I am and I love it