Bitch, Fag, Slave, or Object: what are you or what do you like?

subbytch

On 1/2/2017 at 4:49 PM, subbytch said:

I posted this chart "Master Temeck's Submission Scale" on another thread, but thought it would be interesting to throw it out here. The chart outlines four different types of sexual submissive, from "Bitch" which is almost purely about sex and not as much about absolute domination, to "Object" which is far more about over-riding and complete dehumanization and restriction. I'd argue there are gradients in-between, but  this is a great place to get started.

For me, I'm pretty much on the "bitch" side of things (obviously, it's in my profile handle) but, as someone else pointed out, with more than a bit of the "fag" stuff mixed in. 

If you are into submission, which of these four would best describe you? Are you somewhere in-between? Is there another category that applies to you?

If you are into domination, which kind of sub do you prefer? Or do you care, as long as you have a hole to use as you want?

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2017_01/586432d37e0ce_Master-Temecks-Level-of-Submission-Scale2.thumb.jpg.3af0b352a5c09b17daae49cd0c0233fb.jpg.1282f3160d519c388f89a7caffc02f46.jpg

God damn... I read 'Fag' and it is literally me. Like 100% me... fuck lol, how to admit this to new men given the stigma of the word 'fag' lol

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
Guest Italibottom

I fall between slave and object with touch of fag.  More an object slave.  Would be hot to find a dom/son to poz and own his dad

I’m an object. My first Boss trained and treated me as such - though we both agreed that my mindset with Men was always that of an object.

i am comfortable being an object for Superior Men. It’s my natural state and I’m drawn to provide sexual service in line with my status as such. 

I am at this point, however an unowned/uncollared object. 

Edited by Robw73

On 6/15/2019 at 9:19 PM, evilqueerpig said:

I'm all man and giving myself willingly is not submitting.

This is an interesting viewpoint.

To submit, as an intransitive verb, carries two senses: a) To yield oneself to the will or authority of another, and b) To permit oneself to be subjected to something.

Here, @evilqueerpig  (I’m not singling you out here, EQP, you’re just the example at hand) rejects the idea that the definition a) applies to him because he is as a masculine male and engages with partners willingly. The b) definition, however, suggests choice, i.e., willingness. The question, then, is whether @evilqueerpig or a man of like mind would agree that he “submits” under  the second definition.

I’m guessing the answer is No. I think that in this sexual context the idea of unequal power is baked-in, likely pushing at the back of the consciousness of even the most rational man: The strongest, the one who is the most male, is the one who inseminates. It’s this instinctual, inherited understanding that causes us to push against the idea of submitting, a)-style, to another man, or even in the sense of b) because of what it implies.

I am similar to @evilqueerpig in that I am decidedly masculine. I don’t pretend to be female in any way. Yet I differ from him in that I believe my role is to submit fully to a greater masculinity than my own, one which I cannot compete against on its terms. Note that this thread asks us not whether we give ourselves to dominating Men, but simply to what depth we do it.

To the greater masculine, in the natural order of things I am prey/sexual conquest. I submit to the insertion of his cock not just because I’m a fag or a sub or his bitch, but because it’s what I’m for. I take delight in submission because I’m masculine, and his fuck places us both in natural order. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i consider myself all of the terms, im a bitch, fag, slave and certainly an object to give pleasure to a top. a man is the dominant and all that is in control, im only purpose is to pleasure him, to serve him, im most happy stripped from all dignity, nude to serve and give him all his desires.

I am more of an object than anything else. I think of myself as a fucktoy and a cumdumpster and I know most of the men who use me just think of me as a fuckhole. but I am also a total faggot. a queeny, fem, slutty, cockhungry, cumthirsty faggot whore who prances around in skimpy girly clothing, wiggling my ass and looking for men who will fuck me.348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I am more of an object than anything else. I think of myself as a fucktoy and a cumdumpster and I know most of the men who use me just think of me as a fuckhole. but I am also a total faggot. a queeny, fem, slutty, cockhungry, cumthirsty faggot whore who prances around in skimpy girly clothing, wiggling my ass and looking for men who will fuck me.348365428_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.4a9d1eb3e165e0af08a1768d6ef1dc37.jpgimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpg

Basically in a nut shell you can own this cumdumpster for a day, just keep it cock fed and she's yours

• Like 1

• 10 months later...