Bitch, Fag, Slave, or Object: what are you or what do you like?

subbytch

Many of you will disagree, but Alpha Tops can call me whatever they want.  I know my worth and my value, so I can be comfortable being called anything, knowing I'm still good with it and He is getting what he wants out of it.

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Many of you will disagree, but Alpha Tops can call me whatever they want.  I know my worth and my value, so I can be comfortable being called anything, knowing I'm still good with it and He is getting what he wants out of it.

Well said. Knowing your own worth and value is key to being able to also be comfortable with a little degradation and kink sometimes.

I’m an older guy 59

have lifted and worked out since 16

very muscular. I use to wrestle and coach

. I love young guys to dominate me make worship their cock and body, spit in my mouth. Fuck me in both hole rough as hell!

that’s about it!

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

^ This exactly. Note that when he says “I know my worth and value” it automatically implies that he has qualities and values of worth, and accepts them in himself. This is the opposite of the “I’m a worthless piece of trash cumdumpster fuckhole for Tops to use and throw away” statement that so many bottoms use as a personal brand. Even if he meant (and I don’t presume to know his mind on this or anything) that his worth and value as he saw it was solely as a sexual utility for Alpha Tops, it’s still an acknowledgment that he is valued, has a relationship to others, and has things of worth to contribute. In other words, it’s a mentally healthy statement even if he were expressing an acceptance of submission.

My own statement might have been nearly identical - except for me, the Top doesn’t have to be an Alpha. It applies to anyone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/2/2017 at 4:49 PM, subbytch said:

I posted this chart "Master Temeck's Submission Scale" on another thread, but thought it would be interesting to throw it out here. The chart outlines four different types of sexual submissive, from "Bitch" which is almost purely about sex and not as much about absolute domination, to "Object" which is far more about over-riding and complete dehumanization and restriction. I'd argue there are gradients in-between, but  this is a great place to get started.

For me, I'm pretty much on the "bitch" side of things (obviously, it's in my profile handle) but, as someone else pointed out, with more than a bit of the "fag" stuff mixed in. 

If you are into submission, which of these four would best describe you? Are you somewhere in-between? Is there another category that applies to you?

If you are into domination, which kind of sub do you prefer? Or do you care, as long as you have a hole to use as you want?

586432d37e0ce_Master-Temecks-Level-of-Submission-Scale2.thumb.jpg.3af0b352a5c09b17daae49cd0c0233fb.jpg

For me, where I fit on this scale is a little hazy, but Bitch or Fag seem the most accurate.

Edited by bbsam

I would say I’m an object.

We have no romantic feelings for each other.

He doesn’t force himself on me.

I suck his cock willingly and he only fucks me when I ask him to or if he asks if he can.

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2021 at 5:00 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

i have to agree with this statement! i feel euphoric,all excited when i am with my legs spread open and a male behind me. im his to do as he pleases and enjoys. As he fucks me i moan with pain of his pleasure and satisfied with cum dripping down my legs and he as made me his cumdripping whore.