Bitch, Fag, Slave, or Object: what are you or what do you like?

subbytch

On 11/9/2021 at 4:11 AM, mikeboi1 said:

i have to agree with this statement! i feel euphoric,all excited when i am with my legs spread open and a male behind me. im his to do as he pleases and enjoys. As he fucks me i moan with pain of his pleasure and satisfied with cum dripping down my legs and he as made me his cumdripping whore. 

On 11/9/2021 at 4:11 AM, mikeboi1 said:

i have to agree with this statement! i feel euphoric,all excited when i am with my legs spread open and a male behind me. im his to do as he pleases and enjoys. As he fucks me i moan with pain of his pleasure and satisfied with cum dripping down my legs and he as made me his cumdripping whore. 

As a true poz eunuch sub , I have no say in what a Dom  calls me or what they do to me 

my my sole purpose in life is to do whatever a Dom commands of me .

• Like 2

On 1/2/2017 at 4:49 PM, subbytch said:

I posted this chart "Master Temeck's Submission Scale" on another thread, but thought it would be interesting to throw it out here. The chart outlines four different types of sexual submissive, from "Bitch" which is almost purely about sex and not as much about absolute domination, to "Object" which is far more about over-riding and complete dehumanization and restriction. I'd argue there are gradients in-between, but  this is a great place to get started.

For me, I'm pretty much on the "bitch" side of things (obviously, it's in my profile handle) but, as someone else pointed out, with more than a bit of the "fag" stuff mixed in. 

If you are into submission, which of these four would best describe you? Are you somewhere in-between? Is there another category that applies to you?

If you are into domination, which kind of sub do you prefer? Or do you care, as long as you have a hole to use as you want?

586432d37e0ce_Master-Temecks-Level-of-Submission-Scale2.thumb.jpg.3af0b352a5c09b17daae49cd0c0233fb.jpg

Slave, leaning heavily (and organically) to object. My training has always been towards turning me into an object. And it's where i feel most comfortable. 

when i am with dominant males i have been called bitch, fag, slave, whore, slut, and object that nothing more then a hole for them to fuck i have had that too, so I have no preference what ever a top calls and wants. I am quite comfortable with any of them. but I do admit i do like being called a bitch, whore and even sometimes a slave. but definitely like being called a whore, bitch and slut.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 8:35 AM, Toxload said:

As a true poz eunuch sub , I have no say in what a Dom  calls me or what they do to me 

my my sole purpose in life is to do whatever a Dom commands of me .

Oh Hell Yes !  I am very submissive - always wanted to be a female - born to Pleasing Males - Raw Loads Only way !

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2017 at 3:49 PM, subbytch said:

I posted this chart "Master Temeck's Submission Scale" on another thread, but thought it would be interesting to throw it out here. The chart outlines four different types of sexual submissive, from "Bitch" which is almost purely about sex and not as much about absolute domination, to "Object" which is far more about over-riding and complete dehumanization and restriction. I'd argue there are gradients in-between, but  this is a great place to get started.

For me, I'm pretty much on the "bitch" side of things (obviously, it's in my profile handle) but, as someone else pointed out, with more than a bit of the "fag" stuff mixed in. 

If you are into submission, which of these four would best describe you? Are you somewhere in-between? Is there another category that applies to you?

If you are into domination, which kind of sub do you prefer? Or do you care, as long as you have a hole to use as you want?

586432d37e0ce_Master-Temecks-Level-of-Submission-Scale2.thumb.jpg.3af0b352a5c09b17daae49cd0c0233fb.jpg

Looking at this chart i can say i definitely qualify at some level on all of them, but definitely i'm  major on the two states of BITCH and FAG !

I started out as a cocksucking faggot but I have become a community fuckhole, a bathhouse cumdumpster and a t-girl whore. I am more of a fucktoy than a sex partner for guys. men don’t have sex with me, they use my body to get themselves off. I am definitely a bitch and a faggot and a whore but to the men who use me, I am more of an object. At best l am a cheap, disposable fucktoy.

• Like 1

I love being degraded. Whatever I need to be to get a guy to unload in my bare pussy is what I am. And the more I’m degraded, the more I don’t care what you do to me.

Mmmmmmmm…

- Di ❤️

55 minutes ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I started out as a cocksucking faggot but I have become a community fuckhole, a bathhouse cumdumpster and a t-girl whore. I am more of a fucktoy than a sex partner for guys. men don’t have sex with me, they use my body to get themselves off. I am definitely a bitch and a faggot and a whore but to the men who use me, I am more of an object. At best l am a cheap, disposable fucktoy.

I was sucking my first black cock - his fem boy friend pulled off my pants - sucking and licking my private parts - talking to me - then with his small finger rubbing my hole - calling it my pussy - fingering me - Oh God Yes ! Finally my body is being multi used - Cum Heaven - wanted more - more - started training being a fem boy !

• Piggy 1

Started out as a true slave to dominant women, but a random event with two men changed all that. I still find myself very drawn to being enslaved by a man, or to men. I live to serve and live to pleasure men, But I have to admit that my own selfish pleasures come into play a lot.  When a guy hits on me, I want it for the sheer pleasure of sucking dick and getting fucked, but I obviously hope he enjoys my oral talent and cums hard from fucking me. When I purposefully go out searching for men, then it's definitely all about me - my selfish need to taste sperm, to suck cock and to feel a man fuck me. Again, I still hope he enjoys himself and enjoys what I give him, but my total focus is on my own satisfaction of getting sperm in one of my holes and feeling my clit cum hard from getting him off.

• 1 month later...

A the beginning of my journey I was reluctant about being feminized - considered myself "a man" - but my Owner saw me as a sissy material. One day I did not want to put the lingerie on. First he gave me a couple of face-slaps, then he told me "You are a fag, but let's think that a fag is a body, which provides various kinds of pleasure to a Real Men. Consider it as a shape that a Man fills up with his need and ideas. Some men will fuck you as a bottom. Some may dog-train you. For others you will be just a warm human fleshlight. For some - including me - you will be a sissy. There are many Men and even more ideas, but you do not need to think about them at all, just obey." 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, PaulaCD said:

A the beginning of my journey I was reluctant about being feminized - considered myself "a man" - but my Owner saw me as a sissy material. One day I did not want to put the lingerie on. First he gave me a couple of face-slaps, then he told me "You are a fag, but let's think that a fag is a body, which provides various kinds of pleasure to a Real Men. Consider it as a shape that a Man fills up with his need and ideas. Some men will fuck you as a bottom. Some may dog-train you. For others you will be just a warm human fleshlight. For some - including me - you will be a sissy. There are many Men and even more ideas, but you do not need to think about them at all, just obey." 

Your owner taught you well