sexcation

tallslenderguy

Is it spring? My body seems to feel that way, because I am craving being bred, even more than usual. Even at work I find myself on my phone on break wanting it badly, wanting cock is never far away from my consciousness.

I work in healthcare, 13 hour shifts, 3 on, 1 off, 3 on, then a week off. I don't have any time for sex when I am working, butt get every other week off, so lots of flexibility. I wanting to do something on my week off starting Friday, go someplace where I can get bred a lot and pissed into and used for pleasure. I go to Portland (closest city) to a bath house for a day, but it's not a huge city and the bath house can be hit or miss. The "dark room" is the size of a closet and not very dark. I don't care who breeds me, I just want cum and cock in my hole, so would love suggestions on good destinations for sex?  Not rich, so and thinking some place closer vs farther from OR, places where airfare is cheap. Three thoughts are Las Vegas, Palm Springs and San Fransisco?

Would appreciate ideas and input. Thanks

I what I have recently found out is that winter airfares to Europe could be quite often very affordable. I have now seen below-$500 fares to Barcelona and Munich for January-February trips. Granted it's from the East Coast, but I think similar options could still be found from something like Seattle or another major hub. Because it had been a few years now since traveling NY to Europe was almost the same cost as going from NY to the West Coast. Look at where you have local last minute offers and then try manual searches on major travel engines with variables that suit your dates. Or may be take a road trip?

The more I travel, the more I am starting to think that it's important to know how guys cruise in a city before arriving there. Are certain apps the way to go? Do the guys visit bars with darkrooms? Is outdoor cruising the norm? Saunas? Craigslist? BBRT? GayRomeo? Squirt? As time is often limited when visiting a city, you kind of need to decide early on where to place your bets.

Any by all means, get in where you fit in! If nobody else at the joint looks like you, it shouldn't be a huge surprise if you aren't getting laid. In other words, skip the leather bar if you are into wearing designer clothes and by all means, skip the naked party if you aren't keeping yourself in shape. My two cents. :-)

Edited by bbzh
  • Upvote 1

On 1/3/2017 at 10:31 PM, punaman said:

Seattle must be busier than Portland and closer than Palm Springs and San Francisco.

Not sure. SF isn't bad, I drove down to SF in June to meet up with a friend for a few days, but didn't do any sex while there. I drove down the coast, beautiful drive in the convertible, but too cold for that in the winter. About a 9 hour drive taking the inland interstate, so doable. Flying is pretty cheap, but staying in SF is pretty pricey. I'm guessing the sex clubs there are second to none?  

Seattle is a thought. I'm walking distance from the train station where I live, could be fun to do that. Why do you think Seattle would be busier than Pdx? 

On 1/4/2017 at 3:12 PM, bbzh said:

You need to try to find someone local before you arrive who you can at least be friendly with who can guide you on

the ins and outs of a new city and culture.  Knowing a little bit ot the language helps tremendously as well.

On 1/4/2017 at 3:12 PM, bbzh said:

The more I travel, the more I am starting to think that it's important to know how guys cruise in a city before arriving there. Are certain apps the way to go? Do the guys visit bars with darkrooms? Is outdoor cruising the norm? Saunas? Craigslist? BBRT? GayRomeo? Squirt? As time is often limited when visiting a city, you kind of need to decide early on where to place your bets.

Any by all means, get in where you fit in! If nobody else at the joint looks like you, it shouldn't be a huge surprise if you aren't getting laid. In other words, skip the leather bar if you are into wearing designer clothes and by all means, skip the naked party if you aren't keeping yourself in shape. My two cents. :-)

• 4 weeks later...