CFLTOP

Increasing Load Size

Anyone have tips on increasing the amount of load you deposit and drop (other than not jacking off and cumming for a couple of days). I didn't know if there are any vitamins or foods that do this automatically. 

• Upvote 1

Well in my case, i started taking in a daily base lecithin  1200mg and pygeum 100g. This helped me increase the amount of loads, get more erections and stay harder much time

@Patrick, Do they require a perscription. It looks like you are from the UK so the same may not even work here. 

Been taking Zinc and Folic Acid. Noticed some increase but not much. 

Do you need to take mucinex everyday? /

• Upvote 1

Read this.

I can personally attest to the effectiveness of Pygeum. 

I have a friend who used Ogoplex and said he had a lot of success with it, but I haven't tried it myself and the site kind of looks like one of those Enzyte-like scams to me.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys. Bannanas work on your balls. I know bullshit you say but here is the well kept secret. Bannanas have lots of bioflavorides in them. They act on all sorts of body parts. Try them out by eating a pound of them the evening before your planned fuck and your see the sperm is thick and lot of it. 

Naturally? Edge. Get real close a few times ... hold back. 

Whenever I do this, the guy either chokes from the massive load if taken orally, or his ass can't hold it all if I'm breeding.They are always pleasantly surprised at my load size!

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cumholes
      BBRT profile = cumholes87   
      true piss and cum slut here
      i have (regretably) only been once before, fairly recently on 29th April .. i have been meaning to go for years and finally got around to it.. and needless to say i fucking LOVED it and intend to visit as much as possible (i live in Manchester) ... it is absolutely my new fave place by a million miles
      so 29th April..
      i was one of the young ish guys wearing blue speedos trainers and sports vest and blue adidas jacket, decent looking.. anyway i got absolutely DRENCHED a few times over, a lot of guys saved there piss for me whilst i got into the swing of things and i am REALLY REALLY hoping that happens again!! (on knees begging) i sure made up for making guys hold their piss for me by rolling around the floor getting SOAKED by several guys.. my ULTIMATE fantasy 
      i loved it that much i actually started to write a story of what happened but haven't quite finished it yet, i will aim to finish it this coming week and post it on here... i hope any guys that are on this forum and remember me can tell me what they thought and tell me about them pissing on me etc? would love to hear...
      anyway 
      i am back down 2 weeks today... which means.. in exactly 2 weeks from now i will be leaving SOP (staying the whole day 1pm to 11pm) HOPEFULLY having got drenched all day, with a belly full of piss and an ass full of cum.. (not to mention a bag full of drenched clothes - i like to do a few outfit changes )
      my 2 fave things in the world are:
      PISS
      and 
      TAKING CUM LOADS
      including ANON loads... so i will not be refusing if someone is ready to shoot and wants to do it in my ass.. in fact please cum and find me before you shoot...
      i would also like to be written on ("cum/piss pig" or something) in marker maybe, and marked each time someone shoots in me.. anyone fancy helping out with this?
      looking forward to hearing from you guys

• By BtmSubBoi
      I am looking for all loads in Titusville fl
    • By BeardChaser
      I was recently on holiday in Chile, and had woken up late one morning, and decided to check out Grindr while I was lying in bed. I had received a tap from a guy not too far from my hotel, and he was seriously hot! I thanked him for the tap, and sent back a couple of photos of me, expecting to hear nothing back, as this guy was way out of my league looks wise. However, to my surprise, he messaged back immediately with more photos of himself, and asked what I was looking for. I told him some NSA fun, and he asked if I was free now, as he could host, and sent a dick pic as well, showing a beautiful uncut cock that looked to be very ample in size. I immediately replied back that yes, I was free, then took probably the fastest shower of my life, got dressed and took a taxi to his place, where he met me outside.

We went into his apartment, started kissing, and he quickly pulled down his pants to reveal a massive 8 inch cock that I had to suck straight away. It just felt so good in my mouth, and I impressed myself by deep throating it without too much effort - probably because I was so fucking horny for this guy! After a while deep throating this monster, we went into his bedroom, as he wanted to fuck me. We’d already talked about it on Grindr, that he only had one condom left, but as I’m on PrEP he was happy to fuck me raw, and I much prefer it bare anyway. So he lubed up his cock, while I did the same to my ass, and he slowly started to work his massive cock into my hole in doggy position. Taking things gently to begin with, he pushed just the head in and slowly started to increase the length of his strokes, until he was balls deep. He kept going at a nice slow pace initially, long dicking my hole before building up to a faster pace, and really pounding me. His dick was driving me absolutely wild! He was hitting all the right spots, and getting through the second ring as well for a really deep fuck. I was loving it! And he seemed to really enjoy it too, complimenting my ass on how tight it was around his cock.

Eventually we changed positions after about 30 minutes, with him lying on his bed, and I sat on his cock reverse cowboy, getting him in me nice and deep. I found that in this position I could really control his strokes, and clench my ass muscles around his cock a bit better as well. So I rode him for about 5 minutes, until he told me that he was ready, and asked where I wanted him to cum. I obviously wanted it in my ass, so he held onto my hips, fucked me hard from his lying position and blew a huge load into my ass. It felt so good to take it!

The whole experience was so good we had to do the same thing again the next day! I was pretty sad to leave Chile later that night.
    • By rodehard
      Will be in Denver June 15th for the wild Midtowne Spa mask party  June 15 all night .  Getting a private room and would love to get fucked, face fucked, man the glory holes, ganged , DPd, sling, dark room, anonymous   and more.  Deep throat expert, few limits btm slut to breed and seed any way you like it.

Other #BBBH Sites…