Anyone have tips on increasing the amount of load you deposit and drop (other than not jacking off and cumming for a couple of days). I didn't know if there are any vitamins or foods that do this automatically. 

• Upvote 1

Well in my case, i started taking in a daily base lecithin  1200mg and pygeum 100g. This helped me increase the amount of loads, get more erections and stay harder much time

@Patrick, Do they require a perscription. It looks like you are from the UK so the same may not even work here. 

Been taking Zinc and Folic Acid. Noticed some increase but not much. 

Do you need to take mucinex everyday? /

• Upvote 1

Read this.

I can personally attest to the effectiveness of Pygeum. 

I have a friend who used Ogoplex and said he had a lot of success with it, but I haven't tried it myself and the site kind of looks like one of those Enzyte-like scams to me.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys. Bannanas work on your balls. I know bullshit you say but here is the well kept secret. Bannanas have lots of bioflavorides in them. They act on all sorts of body parts. Try them out by eating a pound of them the evening before your planned fuck and your see the sperm is thick and lot of it. 

Naturally? Edge. Get real close a few times ... hold back. 

Whenever I do this, the guy either chokes from the massive load if taken orally, or his ass can't hold it all if I'm breeding.They are always pleasantly surprised at my load size!

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MuscleAss
      Halloween weekend I went out to a couple of clubs Saturday night, played on the dance floor with a couple, and after some sucking and kissing, I ended-up with each guy's dick in my hole.  The actual fucking was relatively brief as they were not quite as uninhibited as am I.  ; )   Afterwards I went home, got online and soon had a heavy-set middle-aged black guy with a huge cock in my bed.  He was cut, and (he said) it was just under nine inches.  He was totally into my ass, and, on learning I had been fucked on the dance floor, he was really turned on.
      The more stories I told him of past piggy encounters, the more turned on and the more verbal he became.  His attack on my ass was varied, first I was on my back, then in a doggy position, and finally on my stomach.  He had a nice rhythm:  short strokes, then deep, fast then slow.  He definitely understood how to mix it up.  Finally he started to sweat more, cursing and groaning, hitting my hole hard and deep.  Within five minutes he unloaded shooting lots and lots of spurts.
      After he caught his breath, he resumed fucking my ass as he never lost his hard-on.  Again slowly, sensuously and gently fucking me as we kissed, this went on for another five minutes. 
      He was a very nice guy, and after he withdrew we chatted while he dressed.  It turned-out he and a friend had both been chatting with me on Grindr, and they had decided between the two of them who would fuck me.  Unfortunately they don't fuck together, damn it!  
      After he left I checked my phone and saw I'd been hit on by a cute, 26 year old Asian.  He was horny and wanted to come over.  Pretty soon he was naked, fucking me with an average cock, moving me all over the bed, and totally turned on by my cummy hole, ordering me to suck his dick whenever he pulled out.  He played with my sensitive cock, lubing it and making me jump, including some verbal name calling, which he really seemed to enjoy.  Me too!  Eventually he shot a load in my guts, fingered my pussy for a while, then fed me some cum.   He ordered me to clean his now soft, but very slick dick.  
      As he dressed, he told me he couldn't believe what a whore I am, taking getting fucked and bred twice within an hour.  He was laughing a little as he said this, and I just laughed, too.  Gave me a hard slap, smirked and then was out the door.

• By Marcus0451
      So what is the best age to start sucking cocks and milk them from cum? When did you start doing it? Discuss!
    • By Londonbear
      Last night my boyfriend invited a guy round off Recon to fist me, but first my boyfriend fucked me while this guy watched and came in my ass, then the random guy fucked me, and then added crisco and j-lube to the mix, and started fisting me. He pushed in first while I was on all fours and i was able to take his big bear paw, after that my boyfriend and him took turns fisting the load deeper into me for a couple of hours, I have not been fisted for a while so today I am really feeling it!
    • By lioilk
      Hi,

I recently noticed on the Internet many breeding videos with creaming asses. The top is giving the bottom some nice fuck while his dick is being covered with some white liquid produced by the bottom's ass.

Two questions about this:

- Do you guys cream when getting fucked, and if yes, how do you manage to do so?
      - Is that a black bottoms thing? In all these vids the bottoms were always black, and I have never seen a white bottom cream in a video so far.

Any insight about this?
    • By hornybottom4u
      Hungry insatiable bottom taking all loads when I'm in DC November 4-5.  Check out my party on bbrt.  Well over 100 guys signed up so far!

Other #BBBH Sites…