CFLTOP

Increasing Load Size

Anyone have tips on increasing the amount of load you deposit and drop (other than not jacking off and cumming for a couple of days). I didn't know if there are any vitamins or foods that do this automatically. 

• Upvote 1

Well in my case, i started taking in a daily base lecithin  1200mg and pygeum 100g. This helped me increase the amount of loads, get more erections and stay harder much time

@Patrick, Do they require a perscription. It looks like you are from the UK so the same may not even work here. 

Been taking Zinc and Folic Acid. Noticed some increase but not much. 

Do you need to take mucinex everyday? /

• Upvote 1

Read this.

I can personally attest to the effectiveness of Pygeum. 

I have a friend who used Ogoplex and said he had a lot of success with it, but I haven't tried it myself and the site kind of looks like one of those Enzyte-like scams to me.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys. Bannanas work on your balls. I know bullshit you say but here is the well kept secret. Bannanas have lots of bioflavorides in them. They act on all sorts of body parts. Try them out by eating a pound of them the evening before your planned fuck and your see the sperm is thick and lot of it. 

Naturally? Edge. Get real close a few times ... hold back. 

Whenever I do this, the guy either chokes from the massive load if taken orally, or his ass can't hold it all if I'm breeding.They are always pleasantly surprised at my load size!

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JockNNJ
      Visiting Vegas for a week, any help to get tops to load me up? The more the merrier
    • By NoMoreBareback4Me
      What's the most number of loads you took in the ass during a single stay at a bathhouse not to exceed 24 hours?
    • By hardix
      Jan 28th...
      Power bottom with greedy holes staying in a hotel on Hallam St. looking to get them filled.
      Cum on guys, it's Monday night in London, what else is there to do. I love sucking cock and getting fucked, bigger the better, if your into fisting and ws we can really crank iT up, I'm versatile when it comes to fisting and rimming a clean hole. Tall & friendly with shaved cock, balls and arse and I've been told many times I got a good cunt. Message here or email me hardixuk@yahoo.com we can swap WhatsApp numbers and take from there. Also hardix is my profile on NKP, BBRT.

• By monkey2712
      Yesterday was hot 40oC was sat naked at home all day on breeding.zone, Grindr, BBRT, Squirt and ads on Craigslist. Posted asking anon guys to come load my ass no load refused status not an issue.

posted Craig list add st 9:30am 4 emails almost immediately. All looking to dump a load in me. I told them door was open. I was in jock blindfolded bend over on floor waiting.
      Then one after the other they turned up some slapped me, some pissed on me all fucked me. Two were small one was really big. Took them all and there loads. Last one was average size while fucking was on his phone telling his mates to come over, he gave them have my address  and 15 mins later heard boots on the floor and zips undoing.
      next thing I know have a cock in my mouth and ass  couldn’t tell how many times they swapped. In the end there was a massive puddle of cum on the floor swallowed 3 loads many more in my ass. Loved it!!! 

• By DUMPSTER
      Horny cum dump 5 10 160 hairy ass bubble butt taking all cocks age looks size does not matter just cum in me... I am on iT wiTh my girl and need to get as many loads as possible. 202 walkin 549 i am ass up blind folded 0266 use me as hard and nasty as u want. Hit me up for location

Other #BBBH Sites…