CFLTOP

Increasing Load Size

9 posts in this topic

Anyone have tips on increasing the amount of load you deposit and drop (other than not jacking off and cumming for a couple of days). I didn't know if there are any vitamins or foods that do this automatically. 

It seemed when ever I take zinc supplement my loads get much bigger

Well in my case, i started taking in a daily base lecithin  1200mg and pygeum 100g. This helped me increase the amount of loads, get more erections and stay harder much time

@Patrick, Do they require a perscription. It looks like you are from the UK so the same may not even work here. 

Been taking Zinc and Folic Acid. Noticed some increase but not much. 

Do you need to take mucinex everyday? /

Read this.

I can personally attest to the effectiveness of Pygeum. 

I have a friend who used Ogoplex and said he had a lot of success with it, but I haven't tried it myself and the site kind of looks like one of those Enzyte-like scams to me.

Hi guys. Bannanas work on your balls. I know bullshit you say but here is the well kept secret. Bannanas have lots of bioflavorides in them. They act on all sorts of body parts. Try them out by eating a pound of them the evening before your planned fuck and your see the sperm is thick and lot of it. 

Naturally? Edge. Get real close a few times ... hold back. 

Whenever I do this, the guy either chokes from the massive load if taken orally, or his ass can't hold it all if I'm breeding.They are always pleasantly surprised at my load size!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Travelbttm
      Neg bottom seeking loads nightly from Tues 6/20 - Fri 6/23. Taking any any all loads. No load refused. Into most anything with very few limits. Bring it on. I am hosting in Metairie. Hit me up for hotel and room number. 

• By yeeahok
      Visiting Canada and will be in Toronto for Pride. Thinking about Cumunion. Anyone been? Busy? What's the protocol at the venue? 
    • By barejackbro2
      It was years ago and I can’t remember where I read it, but someone once wrote that at some point you’ll get to a certain age, and you won’t give a damn that you’re being fucked by guys half your age, guys twice your age, guys young enough to be your son or old enough to be your father. I got to that place pretty quick in life!
      A few days ago I was in the city centre and jumped on Grindr, but didn’t really see anyone about. I sat down in a quiet spot to see if anyone might turn up. After about 3 minutes, I get a message – check the profile: cute lad, 18, black hair, vers btm and a rower (I think to myself… hmm, strong hands!)… 55 metres away…
      Him: Hi. You’re close. Horny?
      Me (liking that he’s upfront) : Yeah. Up for being fucked.
      Him: Cool. Shall I come over?
      It slowly dawns on me that the young guy with the headphones sitting barely 20 metres away is this guy. He’s obviously seen me and messaged… So obviously I say yeah.
      He’s kinda nervous and laid-back at the same time. Guessing because he’s vers btm and I want to be fucked. We’re both wondering where to go, somewhere quiet, because it’s late afternoon in the city centre. Quiet spots are hard to come by… but I know a place about 10 mins walk away. It’s a dead-end alleyway or maintenance access path next to a building not far from a busy public footpath. A bit risky, but is he up for it? Apparently yeah.
      Well it takes about ten minutes to get there – filled with occasional conversation, but to be honest, we’re both just about the fuck, so this is just killing time – and once there, we scope it out a bit, decided its fine. I lead him down the path and immediately drop my jeans to my ankles (I’m going commando) and pull my vest top over my shoulders so I’m basically naked. 
      ‘I don’t kiss, is that ok?’ he says. Fine. He grabs my cock and runs his hand down my body but I’m already opening his jeans and pulling out his cock. Drop to my knees quickly and slip it into my mouth. It tastes good, about 7.5 inches and quite girthy… I think I’m gonna enjoy this.
      I suck for a bit and look up, but I can see he’s getting worried about the surroundings, so I use the mixture of spit and precum in my mouth to lube my ass up, then stand up. I think if we stay too long he might get too nervous to fuck. I give him a few reassuring smiles then spin around and present my ass.
      He slides in quite easily, and starts fucking slow. I remember he’s a vers btm so I wonder how much experience he’s had being a top, but his cock feels good in my ass as he makes long slow strokes with his cock. Pulls almost out with only the head of his cock inside me, and then slowly pushing in as deep as he can, and then repeats, with a slow rhythm of three or four seconds. I normally like it fast and rough but this is interesting.
      I’m starting to feel good. He’s switching on my buttons now, and I’m starting to get all over body shivers rippling in the long, slow rhythm he takes. This feels new! His extra girth means I am starting to feel him swell inside me as well, and I notice that the rhythm picks up, but not fast or frantic.
      I’m normally used to the rhythm of a top picking up speed before a cumshot, but the thought occurs to me – and it makes me smile – this guy is rowing his cock into me! This is a rower’s rhythm!
      I arch my back a little to let him in a little deeper, maybe to encourage him to go faster, but his rhythm is at about once every two to three seconds now, and then suddenly a big warmth inside me. I’m not used to his rhythm so it’s an unexpected cumshot… but of course always welcome.
      He thrusts in real deep and stops dead, and I feel his stationary cock pulse three or four times inside me with more warm rushes in my ass and belly as he does so. Fuck it’s hot! A week later, even thinking about it, I still have the memory of his pulsing cock in my ass, shooting his cum into me.
      We’ve been quiet up to now, because of the nearby footpath, but I can’t resist – ‘oh fuck yeah! Fuck I can feel you cumming in me!’ I say, pretty loudly – as he picks up the rhythm again and fucks me for a bit longer, before slowly pulling out.
      I turn around and see him grinning from ear to ear, looking pretty satisfied with himself. He should be.
      ‘That’s only the second time I’ve ever done that,’ he says. ‘Guess you liked it, then.’
      ‘Fuck yeah!’ I reply enthusiastically ‘You’re good at that!’
      We get dressed… well, I get dressed, he just pops his cock back in. He looks like he wants to say something. As we’re walking away back into public, he asks, somewhat circumspectly ‘Is there any advice you’ve got, y’know, about topping a guy?’
      My reply is simple: ‘Just do what you did. Because wow!’
      …and then we go our separate ways.
    • By LoadMyHoleOAK
       Had my first night in Paris of what I'm calling my tour to be a whore. First stop was Mec Zone,  advertised as a small local bar with a dark room in the basement. Not much of a crowd  but as long as they were willing to fuck my ass I didn't care who it was. Ordered a beer and then went down in the dark room where one guy who'd been checking me out  followed me down the stairs. I immediately pulled down my shorts to show the leather jockstrap that I was wearing and to show that I was available.  He came over he felt up my ass, stick his finger in my hole, and then ate me out but it didn't progress beyond that. That seem to be the general theme so after about an hour I decided to move on. 
      Mensch.... immediately upon entering this bar I knew things would be much better… The bartender who was hot and naked  with a great Prince Albert informed me that some Americans get nervous when they come here because of the naked policy. I told him I had no problem with that  and that I came here to participate so I quickly stripped down to my jockstrap. Got my beer and then headed downstairs to the darkroom and play space area.  More of a crowd and this crowd was ready to play. The theme was leather night but most people were pretty naked.  While walking around I could feel the eyes on me and I knew things were going to happen. An older gentleman with an average dick size was following me so I leaned over a fuck bench and stuck up my ass in his direction.  I've learned the value of that first fuck as it encourages others to follow. Which is what happened that night he entered started going at it and within five minutes shot his load in me pushing it in as far as he could. In rapid succession, five more tops followed with several more loads. I had no idea who was fucking me which I always find exhilarating.  I love just being used like that. 
       After that nice little train… I spent the remainder of the evening walking around and having repeats as the crowd did not get really any bigger. Had some time in a sling with a nice couple from Paris.  Altogether a great time! 
      The bar closed and being the horny asshole that I am… I wanted more dick up my ass. I get to the point where I feel insatiable...just want more and more. Headed to Krash bar  because they stayed open until five and have a dark room. Same procedure… Got the beer and immediately headed downstairs.  Mostly drunk and horny guys at this point wanting to fuck but unfortunately too drunk to get hard.  Had a couple of good pounding sessions  from two African guys  Who got me in a booth and had their way with me. They took turns using both of my holes… I'll be sucking one off and the other one would be pounding my hole. One of the Africans had a nice 10 inch dick that I could fit in my hole but not in my mouth. He was merciless in his pounding. They both got off degrading me…slapping my head, shoving on my back to arch further,  and showing no regard for my hole except what pleased them. 
      Staggered out into the dawn with cum dripping down my leg and walked back to my hotel.
      this is my first load post… Let me know if it's too long, what you think, or if you'd like me to continue writing about my trip...thank you. 
    • By ffoz
      Koh Samui, Thailand...I wont mention the day/date. But, in the last week I had a bareback session with a slim Thai Soldier where we exchanged loads with me loading him with two hot loads. I'd decribed as being 28yrs old, 178cms, 72kgs and about 6-7inches uncut. I was actually the first guy to ever eat his arse out.....

Other #BBBH Sites…