Increasing Load Size

Anyone have tips on increasing the amount of load you deposit and drop (other than not jacking off and cumming for a couple of days). I didn't know if there are any vitamins or foods that do this automatically. 

• Upvote 1

@Patrick, Do they require a perscription. It looks like you are from the UK so the same may not even work here. 

Been taking Zinc and Folic Acid. Noticed some increase but not much. 

Do you need to take mucinex everyday? /

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys. Bannanas work on your balls. I know bullshit you say but here is the well kept secret. Bannanas have lots of bioflavorides in them. They act on all sorts of body parts. Try them out by eating a pound of them the evening before your planned fuck and your see the sperm is thick and lot of it. 

• 5 weeks later...

Naturally? Edge. Get real close a few times ... hold back. 

Whenever I do this, the guy either chokes from the massive load if taken orally, or his ass can't hold it all if I'm breeding.They are always pleasantly surprised at my load size!

• Upvote 1