Why are there so many bottoms?

hungry_hole

In another thread where poptronic discussed "performance issues" as a top and I suggested that he bottom, he answers:

On 2016-12-31 at 2:49 PM, poptronic said:

Believe me, I wouldn't mind just going and being a slutty bottom, but there are already so many of those guys there, which is one of the things I love about those parties. So many bottoms, so many choices.

Why are there so many bottoms when in the straight world men do anything to fuck a pussy. It should be full of horny tops looking for a hole to fuck. But that's not the way it is. Every sauna, every sex club, packed with bottoms.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I think personally it's because nutt / jizz / spunk / sperm what ever you want to call it feels so good being pumped inside a guys ass it's just addictive. I know i always want more.

I think you notice only guys who do the same pattern as you in this - bottoms looking for tops. I can say that I see exactly the opposite - too much roaming traffic and very few bottoms engaged in activities. And definitely not enough fucking.

I don't believe everybody is that shy that everything happens silently and only behind a closed door so god forbid anyone notices that someone got fucked at the baths or in a booth.

2 hours ago, fuckrogerbb said:

To me it's simple. Have you ever been bred? If you have you know how there are so many bottoms. It's incredible.

You're right, it is an incredible experience. Although for many shooting a load in a hole is also an incredible experience, which many bottoms can attest to from the experiences of getting bred. But I guess having a load in my hole, a part of another man, makes it hotter I guess. The top gets up and leaves but the load stays inside.

• Upvote 3

What's funny is straight men "think" taking cum and dick makes a bottom less a man. Really, it takes more to accept a cock than they think. 

I think many bottom types just love to be fucked and are more willing to search as bottoms. Tops are out there but more "stealth"  particularly if they're guys who think like my first statement.

• Upvote 1

I agree with all of the above posters.      Taking another man's cock and  sperm up my hole is a wonderful feeling.       If my Top guy is a dominant type, it definitely make me feel more masculine knowing he's chosen to breed me with his alpha male sperm.     

And taking cumloads is addictive.     Any bottom I know, always  craves to have another load plowed into him, no matter how many loads he's taken.

• Upvote 1

But it is strange, isn't it? Considering to be ready to fuck all tops have to do is to drop their pants and whip out their dick. While bottoms need to go through a whole cleaning exercise (which I am not always in the mood for by the way). But it is frustrating to see that when you're horny, ready and looking for sex all the guys nearby online are other bottoms.

I do get offers sometimes from other bottoms to play together, ensuring me it can be fun. Sure it can be fun to play but I prefer to have a real dick and not a dildo up my hole when I am with someone and a load or two leaking afterwards. Oh well..... :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1