Why are there so many bottoms?

hungry_hole

On 7/10/2019 at 4:36 AM, RandyCubby said:

Cause it FEELS good! My first few tries at getting fucked were unsuccessful, but the first time I did it successfully -- sitting on the cock of some fat hairy dude I'd met in the park and riding it cowgirl -- OMFG! (What WAS his name?) I never wanted to do anything else!!! It FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! Now, I back up on gloryholes in XXX bookstores to get fucked... cause it feels so fucking good! Basically, I think of myself as an anus -- a reasonably clean, greased-up, pleasure-seeking anus. Oh, I have arms and legs, but only so this pleasure-seeking anus can travel around town, looking for more dicks. (Butt plugs, zucchini, mop handles -- all those will work, too, but dicks are best. Two dicks at a time is the best.) As for my brain, I don't need it. I don't fucking use it. [EG] Just call me Asshole.

@RandyCubby is soooo correct...IT JUST FEELS GREAT! There are really so many reasons, it feels good, for the submissive it also feels great to serve top men and feel their release inside you! All is so fun! I started out Young topping and that was fun and easy, and when you first start bottoming you have to learn about preparing yourself and there is pain initially, and sometimes even in our community there is bottom shaming, but bottoming is a glorious life! 

Being a slutty CumDump bottom is amazing and serving real Alpha top men is great!

• Like 2