Shameless

I dated Scott for several years way back when. Looking back now I can see he was an absolute train wreck but he was good at sex and for awhile that was enough. His lips also felt amazing when he swallowed my cock.  His usual practice was to popper up and suck and lick my cock as he fingered my hole, segueing to eating my ass, then to use toys on my hole to open me up, and when he determined I was ready, he would align his cock with my hole and sink in balls deep in one long push.

He never lasted long but tended to stay hard after shooting, and would go back and forth in using toys and fucking my hole.  It was absolutely amazing.  Scott was also poz, and the first time I sat down on his bare cock and watched his face as he pumped up into me and eventually flooded my ass with his poz load, well what can I say?  I was hooked.

His was the first knowingly poz load I ever took.  Back then, as now, I was 100% vers but he would only top me, so we would get into three-ways and groups if only so I could at least occasionally get to fuck some ass.  Of course he always fucked the other guys, usually fucking them first, loading up several of the asses, so I could slide in afterwards, Scott's poz load the only lube.  Without exception, I found the sight of Scott fucking another guy to be an incredible turn-on, and even if he wasn't supportive of the idea that I should be allowed to get fucked by the other guys, and he actively tried to distract me when I tried to get another guy to slip his cock into my ass.  Naturally this led to more than some hard feelings.  In the final review, we worked our way through quite a few tops and bottoms, but seldom did I get fucked.

One Halloween we went to a bar and met another couple. One was dressed like Superman and soon we all headed back to their place. They were a poz/neg couple like we were but they wouldn’t say which was which. We got naked and sat in the hot tub kissing and sucking and then took it inside. The older member of the other couple was kissing Scott and I was playing with the one who had been dressed as Superman. He fingered my hole and felt the load my guy had put in me before we left home and he whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me and I was all for it.

I glanced over at Scott who was deep in a 69 with the other guy.  Before I knew it my legs were on Superman's shoulders and was sliding into my ass.  We had all been drinking and partying and his fuck was not exactly gentle. He pounded into my hole with deep long strokes which quickly got the attention of the other two. I expected my guy to be upset but he actually encouraged them to both fuck me. And fuck me they did. All three of them took turns keeping my holes full of cock. It was one of the best nights of fucking I have ever had. All three fucked loads deep into me.

Afterwards we talked for a bit and then Scott and Superman fell asleep. The older of the other couple and I went out to the hot tub and he sank his average length but extremely thick cock back into my well fucked hole and kissed me as he took his time this go round. He told he was the poz one as he fucked another load into me. He fingered my hole and feed me part of the loads that had been fucked into me and kissed me again and again.

We left not long after and Scott told me how he had wanted to fuck Superman and even though he didn’t how turned on he had gotten sharing me with that other couple. When we got home he fucked me again—hard, rough, and quick. My mouth and ass sore but extremely satisfied.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 44

I got a text the other day from a couple I used to fool around with a few years ago. They are a black couple, one in his late 60’s and the other just turned 40 who had moved out of town but were now back visiting family. The older guy has what can only be described as a HUGE cock. He has a penile implant and when he activates it his cock gets rock hard and stays that way even after he shoots.  They were staying at a local hotel and wanted to know if I would be interested in getting together. Of course! We made plans and a few hours later I was knocking on their door.

The younger of the couple opened the door and as he closed it he pushed me up against it and started kissing and rubbing against me. No hello, just right to it. I completely approve. He told me his partner was not back yet but would be there anytime. I asked if we should wait for him and he said no and dropped to his knees and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down freeing my cock which he started licking and sucking. I love a guy who really enjoys sucking and this guy absolutely knew what he was doing. I pulled my shirt off and kicked out of my pants and got on the bed all the while he never let go of my cock. We got into a 69 position and were really getting into it when he partner came back. He quickly got undressed and sat on the side of the bed telling us what he wanted us to do for him.

He got between us and told us he wanted us both to suck him. His cock is huge and both of us got to work on it. Soon he told me he wanted to watch me fuck his boy. He had him get on his back and place his legs around my waist and then he lined my cock up to his boys hole and guided me into him. I leaned forward kissing as I was fucking my cock into him and then felt the older guy licking my ass. He pulled my cheeks apart and really worked his tongue in me then would lick my cock as it fucked in and out of his boy.

He stood up rubbing his cock against my hole and without another word slid the fat head into me. It was that good stretch. Hurts some but you just know it is going to be worth it. He teased my hole with the head of his cock for a bit then slid further and further in until I had all of his cock in me.  I was balls deep in one guy and had his partner buried all the way in me at the same time and it felt amazing. It took a bit to get the rhythm worked out but soon he was fucking my cock deeper into his partner every time he pushed into me.

We switched places a few times. The older guy only topped but the younger guy and I are vers, so we took turns fucking each other and each of us took the older guy's big cock. Eventually the younger guy shot his load as I fucked mine into his ass. Then his partner got behind me and rammed his cock into me. Not gentle at all and fucked hard and fast until he blasted his load in me. Because of the penile implant he stayed hard and slowly fucked me as I kissed his partner. I felt that cock and those fucks for a few days afterwards and loved it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 27

A few years ago I got a message from a guy staying at a local hotel who said he needed to get fucked. Less than an hour later I pushed open the door he had left propped open, and stepped into the darkened room. The light from the hall showed me the guy naked on his hands and knees waiting for me. As the door swung shut I started undressing and made my way over to him. I got on my knees, spread his cheeks and buried my face in his ass. One hand went down to his cock which was nice and hard. I pulled it back between his legs and licked it from base to tip and back again. I pulled on his balls and sucked the head of his cock in my mouth and his moans let me know he was enjoying it. I alternated sucking his cock and eating his ass his moan letting me know he was enjoying it as much as I was.

My cock was hard and needed some attention so I climbed on the bed in front of him and fed him my cock. He started by licking around the head but my hand on the back of his head encouraged him to take me deeper. When he got his lips around the base of my cock I held him there and pumped deeper into his throat. This seemed to turn him on ever more and he worked my cock like only a true cocksucker can. Everyone thinks he can suck cock, but when you find a guy who fucking loves it, you know immediately and the only thing to do sit back and enjoy.

I pulled him up and into a kiss tasting a bit of alcohol on his breath. We rubbed against each other and while the slide of his cock against mine felt good, I wanted his ass.  So I stood up, pulled him to the edge of the bed, we both took a hit of poppers, I lined up my cock and rammed into him until he had every inch of me deep inside his ass. I didn’t wait for his ass to adjust to the girth of my cock, no, I just piston fucked into him over and over grabbing his hips and pulling him onto me. We were both lost in the moment, moaning and encouraging each other.

After several minutes I pulled out and flipped him over and slid right back in, spreading his legs wide and deep dicking him again. The fuck was good but it was not about finesse it was about two guys who needed to get off. I pumped his ass until he shot over his stomach and then I let myself flood his ass with my load.  Afterwards I let his legs fall around my waist, scooped his load off of his stomach and fed it to him, then leaned down and kissed him.

I never learned his name, and he never learned mine.  In fact, we scarcely exchanged a word.  It was an example of anonymous sex at its best.

• Upvote 23

Back in college I was 18 and walking around downtown one evening when I noticed two guys in a Jeep driving around. One was student aged, around 20, and the other a bit older, maybe 30s. They circled the block a few times and eventually stopped and, as I passed their jeep, we struck up a conversation.  I jumped at the chance when they asked me back to their place.

Arriving there, we immediately headed to their bedroom which was completely filled with a huge waterbed. The older guy, Jim, leaned in and kissed me while the younger guy, Rick, started undressing me.  Soon all three of us were naked and sprawled on the bed.  Now, until this occasion I had never before been on a waterbed, and it took some getting used to, but each of us soon was sucking on a cock.  

Jim was hung with a nice long and thick cock and I couldn’t get enough of it. Both of the guys turn sucking my rock hard cock.  Both guys were great cock suckers, so the sensation was amazing and I became increasingly vocal, letting them know how much I was enjoying the treatment.  

As he moved-up, intent on kissing me, Jim commented "The shy guy we picked up was gone and I like this new confident guy."  And kiss and kiss we did indeed, all the while Rick sucked away, alternating between the two of us.  Of course Rick had had ample practicing on Jim’s huge cock, so he could swallow me balls deep, which I absolutely loved.

At some point Jim paused in kissing me to instruct Rick to lick his hole so I could fuck him.  Rick complied, and when Jim’s hole was ready, Jim lay on his back, placing his legs on my shoulders.  Rick lubed cock and guided it into his boyfriend. I was young and so horned up there was no real finesse, I just went straight to fucking with deep long strokes, my hips slamming his ass on each down stroke.  I remember finding the sight of my cock sliding into Jim to be fucking hot, and when Rick leaned in and kissed me, urging me to fuck his boyfriend harder and harder, soon my eyes were rolling back in my head as I shot my load into Jim as, over and over he grunted "Fuckin' breed my hole."

I pulled out and Rick flipped me on my stomach and spit on my hole and then rammed his cock into me.  Fuck, it hurt but quickly started to feel good as in the background I heard Jim telling Rick to fuck me hard, to use my hole and stretch it open so he could fuck me next. Rick strokes alternated between rough and hard, and softer and more shallow.  My hole was gripped his cock in a vice as Jim fed me his cock.  I was particularly excited by the amount of pre-cum that was flowing out of his slit.

After Rick had been fucking me for several minutes, Jim announced he wanted my hole, so he and Rick switched places. Rick grabbed my face and grunted "Look at me," as simultaneously I felt Jim’s huge cock head at my hole, only to find he rammed himself into me.

Although Rick had opened me up, Jim’s cock stretched my hole ever further.  And, as Jim kept pushing and forcing his cock into me, eventually his balls where flat against my ass.  Then he paused for a few minutes while Rick kissed me, which afforded me the chance to acclimate myself to the girth of Jim's cock.  When Jim sensed I was ready he started a slow slide in and out of me and Rick continued to kiss me.  With each down stroke Jim would all but completely withdraw, only to slide all the way back in, balls deep, again and again.  I was on a sex high like no other, kissing Rick as his big-dicked boyfriend used my ass.

They took turns fucking me until each shot a load inside me. This was the mid 80’s and I knew about safe sex but no one mentioned condoms and it felt to good bareback.  It seemed as if I was doing something bad but it felt so good I didn’t care.

Jim and I took turns fucking Rick after that and I ended up shooting my second load of the day into him while Jim was behind me teasing my hole with the head of his big cock. As soon as I shot into Rick, Jim slid back into me and fucked me again pushing my still hard cock into his boyfriend on each stroke. Rick wrapped his arms and legs around me and held me tight while his boyfriend deposited another load into me. My hole was sloppy and full of cum and I was in that moment completely happy.

We fell asleep and woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.  Rick, realizing he was going to be late for work, jumped in the shower as Jim slid his cock back into my ass which was, of course, still full of their loads. He kissed and fucked me, building up to blowing yet another load into my ass, just as Rick stepped back into the bedroom from the shower.

We fucked several more times over the next couple of years and I always felt a connection to both of them. Each time we fooled around I went back home utterly exhausted, my ass loaded with cum.

• Upvote 31

I went over to the house of my co-worker Danny.  He had invited me to watch a show that we both enjoy.  Almost as soon as I got there Danny, his boyfriend Mark, and I started drinking and laughing. We watched the show then headed out back to their hot tub.  The three of us stripped down and got into the water, and not surprisingly our conversation quickly turned to sex and things we had done, wanted to do, would never do etc.

Danny and Mark have been together for several years and have always been monogamous but had recently talked about opening things up but so far had not. Danny got up to get us some more drinks and Mark slid closer to me, quietly saying "Danny has a bad jealousy streak and that’s why we haven't had a three way, but we both like you, so are you interested?"

Before I could formulate a reply he leaned in and kissed me for a minute then slid back over as Danny came back out with more drinks.

A few more drinks and a few more stories and then Mark said he needed to cool off for a minute and sat on the side of the hot tub. His semi hard cock and balls suddenly at eye level which was very hot. But what was hotter was that he was shaved smooth and the bio-hazard tattoo he had above his cock and a bit over to the left. I slid closer and leaned in and rubbed the tattoo asking "How long have you been poz?"

"About 21 years," he casually replied.

As I rubbed the tattoo he flexed his cock which made it jerk in front of me. He stroked it a few times as I looked back at my co-worker Danny, lust very evident in his expression.  Danny then moved over and joined us, stroking Mark's cock to full erection as we kissed.

"Are you okay with playing with Mark, given he's poz?" Danny asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

With that Danny pushed my head down onto Mark's cock, which, while it hadn't grown much longer, was damn thick.  Danny and I took turns sucking Mark and then Danny said he wanted to suck us both so I stood up and he was like a kid in a candy store with 2 cocks to play with. He was going back and forth licking and sucking us as we kissed and told him how good he was doing. We dried off and went inside.

Mark got on the bed and I crawled between his legs and sucked his thick, fat, poz cock some more. That bio-hazard tat right there making me crazy for that cock. Danny was behind me rimming my hole and sucking my cock. I was so focused on that poz cock I didn’t realize Danny had stopped until I felt the head of his cock pushing in my hole. He kept up steady pressure and sank all the way in and started fucking deep and hard. Mark got on his knees still feeding me his cock and leaned over me to kiss his boyfriend. Danny’s cock was average thickness but pretty fucking long and was hitting all the good spots inside me.

He pulled out saying he didn’t want to cum yet and that he wanted to see Mark fuck me. Mark quickly got behind me and before I knew it he was forcing that thick, fat, poz cock into me. The whole scene was hot but knowing I had a bare poz cock fucking my hole while his boyfriend, my coworker, watched was a huge turn on. Danny crawled underneath me and we got into a 69 while Mark continued to use my ass. Danny could watch, close up, as his boyfriend fucked me and he would say things like “fuck him baby”, and “it’s so hot watching you take that poz cock.”  They really got into poz talk while we were fucking and it was turning me on more and more.

Mark would pull all the way out of me and slide his cock into Danny’s mouth and then back balls deep into me. Mark kept telling me to “take his poz cock” and that he was “going to breed my neg hole with his poz cum” all while fucking me harder and harder. Soon I was desperate for their loads and sucked Danny harder and soon had his cock shooting in my mouth and then he watched as his boyfriend pounded his poz load into my ass. I could feel his thick cock jerking deep inside as he unloaded that poz load into me.

As we untangled they kissed as I licked Mark’s cock clean and I heard Mark ask Danny if he had enjoyed the experience, adding "I found it really hot watching you poz him up.”

Fuck yeah, I could not agree more. We have played many times since that first time and we have all fucked each other but no matter what we do Mark always makes sure to shoot his poz load into me.  In addition, Mark's bio-hazard tattoo is still a major turn on for me, and Danny and I have also become closer at work.

More stories for another time if you want them.

• Upvote 37

After that first time with Danny and Mark we talked, mostly thru texts, over the next few days saying how much we liked it and wanted a repeat. It was a week or so later when Danny and I were assigned the same area at work that we got to talk face to face about it. He told me how much he had wanted a three-way, but when several of the guys had been quite rude, particularly when they found out Mark was poz.

"I have absolutely no problem with his being poz," I replied.

"Yeah, I figured as much when you started rubbing Mark’s biohazard tattoo," Danny noted, adding "I figured we would have some real fun."

Later in the shift he went to an empty room to call Mark and as I walked by he waved at me to come in the room.  As soon as I was in the door he closed it and handed me the phone and said talk to Mark for a minute and then he slid to his knees and untied my scrub pants and freed my cock which he promptly started sucking.  I moaned and Mark asked me how it felt and said he had told his boyfriend he wanted to hear him sucking me off.  As Mark was talking dirty in my ear Danny was alternately licking my balls and sucking my cock with fast, deep strokes.  His attentions felt amazing:  one minute I had been walking down the hallway, and the next my cock was buried in my coworker's throat as I spoke on the telephone with his boyfriend.  Talk about perverse.

As Danny kept sucking me Mark told me how much he enjoyed fucking me and that I was the first guy in several years he had fucked other than his boyfriend and that he wanted to do it again. I moaned softly as he told me how turned on it got him that I wanted his poz cock and load. He asked if I wanted him to infect me, to breed my neg hole with his poz load until he made me poz too and I just moaned as Danny really started sucking like he was on a mission. Soon I was forcing Danny all the way down on my cock and shooting my load down his throat as Mark continued to dirty poz talk with me. My whole body was tingling as Danny stood up and kissed me swapping part of my load back and forth between us. Mark told me to give the phone back to Danny and return the favor.

I gave him the phone and pulled out his cock and wasted no time sucking his long cock into my mouth. I grabbed his balls and pulled down just a bit as I took him in my mouth quickly. In no time he was shooting his load into me and we both were out of breath. I stood up and Danny angled the phone so we could both hear Mark who said next time it would be his turn and how he was going to load my neg ass and mouth up with as many poz loads as he could.

I was already looking forward to it.

• Upvote 32

After that time at work Danny and I didn’t work the same shift for a few days. The three of us would talk on the phone or text but we didn’t get a chance to get together. They both told me that after the 3way with me that the sex between them had intensified and that they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. We all three wanted a repeat though and had agreed to meet up that weekend. In the mean time we would video chat and jack off for each other and once they set it up so that I could watch them fuck. Hearing them both say how they wanted my ass loaded up with Mark’s poz cock and cum kept me rock hard no matter how much I jacked off.

I was barely in the door at their place that weekend when Mark had me pressed against the door kissing me like he meant business. Danny was on the couch watching us kiss, grope and grind against each other and when I looked over at him rubbing his crotch I just smiled. Soon we headed to their bedroom and Danny and I dropped to our knees and both worked over Mark’s big, fat cock. Each licking up a side and kissing over that fat head of his cock. We did this until Mark said he needed to fuck some hole. Danny and I both got on our hands and knees next to each other as Mark started licking and tonguing both of our holes. He was licking one and fingering the other getting us both ready for his big cock. I felt him stand and saw him line his cock up with his boyfriend’s hole. I turned my head and kissed Danny as Mark slid into him and started fucking him.

I continued kissing Danny and soon felt Mark push the head of his cock into me. Fucking his boyfriend had gotten him warmed up and he was ready to fuck and he rammed into me with one deep thrust. My ass gripped his cock and I gasped as he started a rhythm of deep thrusts with his hips slapping my ass on each stroke. It was almost too much and my vision got blurry for a second but soon I was relaxing and accepting the pounding he was giving me.

Mark alternated fucking each of us. Giving each of us several strokes and then pulling out and sinking into the other. The harder he used our holes the dirtier the poz talk got. He was saying how he loved that the both of us wanted his poz cock and how he loved breeding neg hole and how he hoped his poz load would convert me. How he wanted to own that part of me forever. All the while his thrusts got harder and his hands were pulling my hips back onto his cock forcing him deeper into me. I was begging for his load saying I would do anything but I needed that poz load, I needed him to convert me while Danny was urging him to load my neg hole up. Soon I felt him tense as his cock throbbed in my hole and I felt his load shooting deep into me. I leaned over and kissed Danny as Mark slowed his fucking and finally pulled out. He told Danny he wanted to watch him fuck his load into me and push his poz load deeper into me. Danny’s cock is longer but not as thick so the sensation was amazing. My whole body was tingling and Danny just started pounding away and soon gave me his load too. When Danny pulled out Mark pulled him into a kiss and pointed to his ass and raised his eyebrows asking if I wanted his boyfriends’ ass. I lined up sank in balls deep fucking my coworker quick and hard until I was depositing my load into him.

When Danny got up to shower Mark and I kissed and touched and as I rubbed his biohazard tattoo he told me he wanted some time with me all to himself soon. That he wanted to learn every inch of my body and he wanted to swap as many loads with me as we could manage. He said that he could be rougher with me than he could with Danny and that he really liked that. We agreed to make that happen soon and then got up and headed into the shower with Danny.

• Upvote 36

Two days later, after more dirty texts than I can remember, Mark was on his way over to my place. It was just going to be me and him. No Danny, in fact I don’t think he even told him what we were doing. I was worried how that would go especially since Danny and I work together but Mark had us kissing and sucking at work so I didn’t spend to much time worrying about it.

And then he was here and we were kissing and kissing and kissing. We made it to the bedroom and out of our clothes and I pushed him down on the bed and got between his legs and kissed his biohazard tattoo and then licked his balls slowly as his fingers played with my hair. Then I was sucking his big, fat, cut cock his hand forcing me further down on each stroke. I had to make myself relax my throat and then the head of his cock slid in and my nose was at the base of his cock. He held me there for a minute and then let me suck for a bit before he pulled me up and pushed me back so he could suck me.

He licked and sucked my cock and balls, then coming up to kiss me, telling me how right now, right here I was his. I just moaned and let him work his magic. He crawled up and rubbed my cock on his hole slowly putting some pressure on my cock. We locked eyes and he sat down on my cock. Spit and a small amount of lube helped but he was tight and my cock is thick and it was stretching his hole. He reached over and took a hit of poppers and gave me some and after a minute he started riding my cock his ass squeezing me and making my whole body tingle. He rode me for about 10 minutes alternating fast and slow strokes then pulled off of me and flipped me over and started to eat my ass.

He spread my cheeks and buried his tongue into my hole. He would lick down my balls and suck my cock into his mouth as he fingered my hole working me open and getting me ready for his super sized cock. He fed me more poppers and then all at once in one long quick stroke he was buried all the way in me and he started fucking me right away. It fucking hurt and took my breath away but then it was amazing. He was taking what he needed. Using me as a hole for his poz cock, relentlessly pounding into me. Telling me how he was going to bred my neg ass with his poz load and then he would own me forever. How he knew he was going to poz me up, that we would be connected forever. Then he would slow down and pull all the way out and tease my hole with that big cock head of his only to slam back into me when I wasn’t expecting it. He was owning my ass and I was loving it. I don’t know how long he fucked me but part of me was begging him to stop and the other part—the more vocal part—was encouraging him to use me and breed my neg hole. That I knew he loved cheating on Danny and fucking giving me something that he had only been giving him for years. That got him pounding even hard and suddenly he buried himself balls deep and I could feel his cock throb as he unloaded into me and then he was slow fucking me, pushing his load deeper into me. My load that had been leaking out of my cock was all over the sheets and I reached down and got some and fed it to him.

He pulled out and we kissed and after we caught our breath he told me that he really had not cheated in the time he and Danny had been together. That the 3ways we did had opened up Danny’s opinion on sex with others and that is why he had us fool around at work. That and it turned him on. I asked if he was going to tell him about today and he said he wasn’t sure but that he didn’t have to be home for several hours and he wanted to swap some more loads. We spent the next few hours talking about fantasies, what each others go to jack off scenario is etc. He told me he had a huge medical fetish and he loved fucking guys in scrubs. He told me his first HIV doctor had been an older guy who got very detailed in his past sexual history and did a very thorough assessment and that he had gotten a hard on but since he likes to show off he wasn’t worried about it. The doctor said he needed a sperm sample and was jacking Mark off when Mark realized the doctor was hard too and rubbed his hand against it. They ended up sucking each other that first time but eventually they fucked too. All this had both of us boned up again and we took turns fucking each other and telling more stories of things we had done and wanted to do. By the time Mark had to leave he had deposited 3 poz loads into me.

I was so exhausted but my whole body was alive with the sensations of what we had just done. Cheated, taken poz loads and not just one but 3 over several hours. Was it wrong? Probably. Did we care right then? Nope, not at all.  He texted me later saying he enjoyed it and he wanted to tell Danny but was nervous. I told him that sex is not the same as love. He loves Danny but I am just sex and sex is fun. He did end up telling Danny not that day but later and it all worked out. We still see each other mostly together, occasionally alone. Danny has really gotten into watching Mark and I together. He sits back stroking and telling us what he wants us to do, what he needs to see to get off. More stories for another time.

Edited by madeupnameforporn
  • Upvote 29

I met Rusty several years ago at the gym in the steam room. He was on the shorter side, very skinny, pale skinned with strawberry blond hair. He also had a cock that even when soft looked huge on his small frame. One night I walked in the steam room and found him laying on the upper level his legs spread and that amazing cock just hanging there. We were the only one there that late and as I undid my towel and let it fall his hands went to his cock and started rubbing. It wasn’t long before I leaned over and felt his cock hanging over his balls. I was surprised to find him rock hard, all those times I thought he had a huge cock when soft actually he was hard walking around, only his cock didn’t stick up when hard it hung down heavy and full.

I wasted no time and sucked his cock all the way into my throat. Rusty has the type of cock perfect for sucking, long and thick at the base but tapering down towards the head. I sucked his cock and pulled on his balls with one hand and inched my fingers to his hole with the other. He spread his legs and gave me full access to every part of him. I was pulling his cheeks apart and licking his hole when he climbed down, got on the floor between my legs and started sucking my cock. He had me leaking pre-cum in no time. We stood up and I bent down to kiss him my hands finding his ass again telling him I wanted to fuck him. He moaned and turned around bracing his hands on the wall and sticking his ass out for me. My cock and his hole were already slick with spit and sweat from the steam and I teased his entrance for a bit but when I finally popped the head of my cock in he pushed back hard and suddenly I was balls deep in him. He tensed and we both stood still as his hole relaxed around my cock.

We quickly found a rhythm and our bodies were slapping together in the darkened steam as my cock bottomed out in his hole over and over. We could hear a few guys in the locker room, and one guy did go into the sauna which is directly across from the steam room but no one interrupted us. The fuck was exciting because we were doing it somewhere so public and the idea that we might be caught was a turn on but also knowing I was fucking this little guy, this big dicked bottom really had me going.

My hands on his hips I was pulling him back on my cock slow and steady. Then I reached around and stroked his cock for awhile as he told me to fuck his slutty hole. We changed positions and I sat on the bench as he climbed over me and sank down on me impaling himself over and over again on my cock. I asked if he liked my big, raw cock in his slutty hole and he quickened the pace and fucked himself faster. Soon I knew we were both going to cum and as I bucked my hips up he slammed himself down on my cock and soon I was shooting a huge load into him. Once he made sure he had my entire load he stood over me and jacked his load onto my face as I fingered his cum filled hole. He leaned down and licked his load off of my face and kissed me with it and then got on his knees again and licked my cock clean.

The combination of the fuck and the heat from the steam had us barely able to move. We got up and showered to cool off and he told me he really needed that. I smiled and said I was glad to help anytime. He reached over and grabbed my cock and stroked it as I leaned over and kissed him again. He had me hard enough to slip back in his hole which is exactly what we did right there in the shower area where anyone could walk in on. Afterwards we talked and we both admitted we loved bareback sex, cock, and cum. I said I only fucked BB and while I wasn’t chasing specifically I wasn’t scared of it either and he admitted he was actively chasing HIV. He wanted to be converted and pozzed up.

For about a year we would hook up when we saw each other at the gym and be look out for the other if needed. I watched him suck and get sucked many times and joined in quite a few as well. One memorable time was with a poz older black guy with a nice sized dick. I kept watch for them but as that black cock sank into Rusty's pale hole I couldn't help myself and had to lick that big, black, poz dick as it slide in and out of him. Then suddenly he moved to another state and I heard from a mutual friend he had a big religious conversion and had changed his ways. I hope he is happy wherever he is.

• Upvote 24

After that time Mark and I got together alone it was as if we couldn’t get enough of each other. Was it wrong? Maybe. Probably. Did we care? Not one fucking bit. I loved that big cock of his as much as I loved the way he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. It would be a text saying, “are you home?” or “I only have a few minutes”. Sometimes he would want me naked ass up on the bed and he would come in and after eating my ass for a bit would force his big cock into me and roughly fuck his poz load into me.

It seemed no place was safe if we were alone together for more than a few minutes. The thought of getting caught was a big turn on to us both but Mark also was quick to realize that I never said no to him. He wanted me naked ass up waiting. Done. He wanted his cock sucked until he couldn’t take it anymore. Done. He wanted to recreate his medical fetish of when he and his first HIV doctor fucked. Done. He wanted me in the backseat of his car or stretched across the hood. Done. He wanted his ass used, fucked, and loaded. Done.

He got very creative with the things he wanted but recreating the HIV doctor was by far his favorite. He told me Danny knew about it and how much it turned him on but he couldn’t get him to role play it. I on the other hand was more than happy to. We would recreate the whole thing from the doctor telling him he was positive to the full head to toe exam and of course the need for a sperm sample. Watching his body react to my questions about his sexual history, and watching how his cock would get harder as I brushed my hands across his body to do the examination was very hot. This hot, confident man would turn shy and nervous as we worked this fantasy. It was a snapshot into his past and it was hot as hell. By the end the “doctor” had Mark’s cock down his throat and up his ass and was urging him to breed them both with his poz load.

Mark and Danny are both vers, like me, but in their relationship Mark is mostly top. When Mark and I played alone he would really get into me fucking him. He loved having his ass played with. I would eat it, finger it, use toys on it, and fuck it over and over. When I asked how he became poz he told me that an old fuck bud invited him to a sex party and when they got there they partied up and they fucked their way around the party and he eventually sorta passed out. When I asked what “sorta passed out” meant Mark told me he was awake and knew what was going on but that he was in this zoned out place where everything just felt wonderful. He told me guy after guy fucked and loaded his hole that night. That they loved fucking the top guy. That the whole time he was getting fucked all he wanted was more. More cock. More cum. Not long after that he tested poz.

Mark told me the longest he had been with just one guy was the years he and Danny had been together.  When we all did the three-way he told me fucking someone else really brought them closer together. The one on one time we shared was hot because it was straight up cheating and we both knew it but neither of us was willing to stop.  Mark and I traded more loads than I could count during that time.  Anywhere and everywhere.  One of the hottest was when he fucked me just before I left for work.  Afterwards, every time I sat down I could feel how rough he had been with my ass.  And, of course, Mark's poz load was swimming around my insides as, the entire shift, I sat across from his boyfriend.

• Upvote 24

My ex Scott and I have kept in touch over the decade or so since we broke up mainly online or by text so it was a surprised to run into him and his current boyfriend—he has been through quite a few since we broke up—one evening. We ended up talking and then eating together. They asked me back to their place and I was on the fence about it but decided what the hell and agreed.

The drinks at dinner turned into many more at their place and soon Scott was kissing his guy K.C. He turned K.C.’s face towards me and said I want to see you guys kiss, so we did. Scott sat back and watched as his current boyfriend and his ex made out all the time telling us how hot it was. K.C. and I really started going at it and were rubbing and grinding on each other. Soon my cock was in K.C.s mouth and Scott was kissing me and whispering how they recently found out K.C. was poz and he wanted me to be the first guy he fucked that first knowingly poz load into.

My cock got harder at the thought and soon we were all naked and on their bed. Scott and K.C. had me between them and they were licking and sucking all over me. Scott got between my legs and lifted them up and began to lick and eat my hole while K.C. continued to suck my cock. Soon I felt Scott’s poz cock pushing into me again for the first time in years. Even though it had been a long time since we had fucked this felt good and I bucked my hips up some and buried my cock in his boyfriends throat as he fucked me. Scott never could last long and was quickly blasting my hole full of his poz load. The thing with Scott is that he can stay hard after he shoots and he continued to fuck me and push his load deeper into me.

I was laying there enjoying the sensations when K.C. got up and switched places with Scott. He licked some of the cum from my hole and kissed me with it as he lined his newly poz cock up with my hole and pushed in. He did short, quick thrusts at first since his cock was thicker than Scott’s but soon I had him all the way balls deep in me. Scott was sitting off to the side as he watched his boyfriend work his cock in and out of me. The kissing was intense and we were so focused on each other it was like Scott wasn’t even there except for his occasional comment on how hot this was. K.C.’s was doing the whole slow grind as we were kissing but with encouragement from Scott he started to really fuck me harder. His thick cock stretching me open as his thrusts got quicker and then suddenly I had a second load of poz cum coating my insides.

When K.C. pulled out of my hole Scott fingered me and got some of his load out and coated my cock with it and then had K.C. sit down on my cock. He was rotating his hips and fucking himself on me as I ran my hands over him and kissed Scott. This went on for awhile and then Scott got behind him and rubbed his cock against mine as it fucked in and out of K.C. who pulled off of me and Scott started fucking him. We did this back and forth for a bit then when my cock was in K.C. Scott stuck a finger in his hole, then two and then was working his cock in with mine. Suddenly both our cocks were in K.C.’s ass together. We all stopped and the way K.C’s ass was spasming as it got used to accommodating both our cock was amazing. It took a bit to figure out the rhythm of two cocks in one ass mostly it worked out that I stayed still and Scott did all the fucking. Feeling his cock rubbing against mine in his boyfriends hole only got better when I felt Scott shoot his second load. He continued to fuck for a minute but pulled out and I got K.C. on his back and power fucked my load into him too.

I asked if K.C. had ever been double fucked before and he said they had tried but it had never worked before but that up until then it had been his biggest fantasy. I was glad I was able to help and no less glad to take a poz load from each guy.

• Upvote 26