Years and years ago driving back to college one night I stopped at a rest stop. There were only a few cars and from what I could tell just one semi further down in the lot. The bathroom door squeaked open as I entered first one and then the next. When I walked in I saw urinals lined up on one wall and directly behind them were a few cubicles. No one was in there so I picked the stall closest to the sinks and waited. A few minutes later a guy walks in and takes the urinal directly in front of me. He was 40's, average build and stood there for a bit then looked over his shoulder and slowly turned his body showing off his hard cock. We were both jacking just watching each other and he walked over to me. I unhooked the door and it swung open and he took a step forward at the same time I leaned in and he pushed his cock into my mouth. I grabbed his balls and rolled them around as he fucked my mouth with short, quick thrusts.

The sound of the outside door squeaking had us rushing back to our places, him at the urinal and me in the stall, when an older guy probably in his 60's walked in and took the stall next to mine. Nothing happened for a minute but then the guy at the urinal tucked his cock away and stepped over to the sinks right outside my door. He peaked in the crack of both mine and the older guys stall and then wiped his cock back out and gave me nod and I opened my door and started sucking him again. He grabbed the back of my head and piston fucked his cock in and out of mouth and blasted a nice big load into me. As he left I sat back down and closed the door and when I looked up saw the older guy peaking over the wall. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up and knowing he watched me suck that stranger off made it that much hotter.

It was not long before another guy walked in but he went into a stall near the door and I couldn’t see him but soon I heard the door open and he was out peaking in the cracks of the doors. He was a guy closer to my age and he was slow stroking his cock as I opened my door and sucked my second cock of the night deep in my mouth. This guy was a moaner and it didn’t take long until he blasted his load on my tongue and left.

A few other guys came and went and then there was a stretch were it was just me and the older guy in there. I got up the nerve to step on the toilet seat and peak over the wall and saw him glance up and when he saw me he leaned back showing me he was stroking what looked to be a really nice cock. He whispered, “do you want it?” and I just nodded my head as he stood up and walked to the urinals. I quickly joined him and reached over and jacked his cock. It was cut and thick and before I realized what was happening he pushed down on my shoulders and I was kneeling in the bathroom of a rest stop in the middle of the night with cock 3 fucking my mouth. He kept saying, “good boy” and “take daddy’s dick” and the whole thing was a major turn on.

We heard the door squeak and got back into position as another guy walked up to the urinals next to us. After a minute it was clear he wasn’t there to use the facilities and the older guy stepped back and flashed that big cock of his and the new guy looked at me and then bent over and sucked it. He got on his knees between the older guy and me and alternated sucking us both. He stood up and kissed me until the older guy pushed me back down on my knees and it was me sucking both of them. The older guy was fingering the new guys hole as I sucked them. Soon I could feel the older guys balls tighten up and then he was pumping his thick load into my throat.

He soon left and the new guy and I went into the handicapped stall together and kissed and stroked each other until he said “do you fuck” and I nodded my head. He dropped his pants all the way down spit on his hand and pushed it into his ass as I got behind him. I pulled his cheeks apart and lined my cock up to his hole and pushed into him. He was tight but he pushed back as I was pushing in and soon I was buried all the way in him. He had his hands on the wall and his legs spread and was fucking himself on my cock as I pumped into him at the same time. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room as I grabbed his hips and planted my load deep into him. His hole was milking my cock and we both were gasping for breath. I pulled out and he spun around and sucked my cock into his mouth as he stroked his own cock. He was looking up at me and I slow fucked my cock in and out of his mouth. I told him I wanted his load and he stood up as I knelt in front of him and I barely had my lips around the head of his cock when he was shooting into me.

In the span of about an hour I had fucked my load into a guy and sucked loads out of four strangers. I had lots of fun at that rest stop until it was closed down.

• Upvote 25

When my ex Scott and I would go out we would often end up at the bath house to sober up a bit before heading home. We would get a room and Scott would party up and I would roam around looking for cock and hole. We had been a few times and one of the attendants was a nice looking black guy named Heath. We flirted with him but never thought anything would come of it. One night we got him into our room and took turns sucking his long cut cock. It was only for a minute or two and he said he had to get back to work and we thought that was that.

Later Scott and I were taking turns fucking a guy who was flying on something and begging for cock in one of the public play areas. We fucked his holes for awhile and he was begging for cum. I was throat fucking him while Scott was plowing his ass and I pulled out and asked if he wanted my boyfriends’ poz load and he just moaned. I got behind Scott telling him I wanted to see him poz that hole for me. I played with his nipples, which always did it for him, and soon he was pumping his poz load into the tweeked out guy. He kept fucking for a bit then pulled out and I slid right in that hot, wet, loaded hole. It felt amazing and the guy was begging to be fucked harder, saying he could take it and to really give it to him. I grabbed his hips and soon the sounds of his moans and my hips smacking his ass were getting louder and louder. I was not ready to cum yet and pulled out to let someone else have a turn at the guy.

Scott and I took a shower and headed back to our room and saw Heath walking by and motioned him in. Scott said he wanted to see him fuck me and Heath looked at me and I just nodded and leaned in for a kiss. Scott shut the door and had me on my hands and knees licking my cock as I sucked Heath’s cock getting him nice and wet. Scott stood up and kissed Heath as he guided his bare cock to my hole. His cock was long and thin but had a really big flared head and it took some work to get it in. I was on my hands and knees, Heath behind me, and Scott scooted underneath me getting into a 69 position. I bent down and sucked his cock as he licked my balls and said how hot it was to watch me take that black cock. Heath had been a bit hesitant up until then working his cock in me but Scott encouraged him to ram into me which he did taking my breath away. He waiting a second but soon was fucking the whole length of that long black cock into me and pulling almost all the way out only to sink in balls deep again. It was quick and rough, with him forcing my hips back onto his cock over and over. Scott kept saying how hot it was to watch me get fucked like that and soon Heath buried his cock in me and I could feel it spasm as he loaded my hole. He slowly pulled out and then Scott and I were licking him clean. He headed back to work and Scott slid his cock into me and fucked me for few minutes but then said he wanted to rest for a bit and sent me out to look for more fun.

I walked around and saw a guy we knew from a bar we went to. Average body but damn at the cock on him. That thing was a good 6 inches hanging soft. He asked where Scott was and I said resting but I wanted some more cock and would he let me play with his. In reply he leaned back on his elbows and spread his legs for me. I fell to my knees and licked and sucked him hard. I told him I had no idea he had such a nice big cock and he sorta laughed and guided my mouth up to his and kissed me. We lay on the bed rubbing against each other and his fingers found their way to my hole and he asked how many loads I had in me. I told him two so far, one poz and one neg. He asked if he could fuck another poz load into me. Hell yeah! He had me on my back in no time with my legs on his shoulders and was sinking that big cock into me. His was the biggest of the night and really stretched me. He was a solid eight inches and it felt so good as he sank into my loaded hole. He alternated between short quick thrusts and long slow ones and I loved it. I was running my hands all over him and encouraging him to give me that poz cock. He was hitting all the right spots inside me and had me moaning and begging for his poz load. He looked me in the eyes as he fucked faster and then he buried himself all the way in me and told me “I own a piece of you forever now” as he pozzed my hole. It was one of the hottest things I had ever experienced.

Walking back to the room to find Scott I was thinking I never expected that guy to not only have a cock like that but to know how to use it so well. I could tell Scott was a bit jealous as I told him about it on the drive home. As soon as we got home he had me pushed up against the wall of the garage and ripped my pants down and sank his cock into me again. He always did this to show me that I was still his. It was hot I have to admit but as he pumped another poz load into me I remembered that guy saying how he owned a piece of me forever and shot my load all down the wall.

• Upvote 31

Mark and I were still sneaking around and it was always, 100% of the time hot. I would still go over to Mark and Danny’s and have 3ways and there was a lot of flirting between Danny and I at work but it was the times with Mark that really got me going. Taking his big, thick, poz cock was something I was getting very addicted to and he never passed up an opportunity to sneak away to meet me.

They both told me the 3ways had improved their sex lives but they didn’t broadcast what we did to anyone else. To everyone else they were the happy monogamous couple it was only I who knew that other freaky side of them. I knew how Danny liked to watch his boyfriend fuck poz loads into me and I knew every square inch of Mark and just how to work load after poz load out of him.

We had been fooling around for almost a year on and off when they had a party for Danny’s birthday. I got there early to help set up and met one of Mark’s friends for the first time. His name was Diego and he had this compact wrestler’s build and one firm round ass. We were in charge of setting up the drink area and we freely helped ourselves all afternoon and as the day progressed so did the flirting, which led to touching and kissing and then flat out groping. I saw Mark watching us a few times but he would always look busy when he saw me looking.

Once the party was in full swing people were everywhere and Diego and I were horned up from the build up all afternoon. I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs into the extra bedroom and by the time the door shut we were pressed together in one amazing kiss. I had been feeling his cock but I was ready to get my hands on it. I dropped to my knees and undid his pants and freed his cock. And what a cock it was. A good 7 inches cut but on his short compact frame it looked massive. I leaned in and sucked one of his balls into my mouth and then licked my way from the base of his cock to the head. I licked and sucked up and down his cock until his hands found my head and pushed my mouth down on him. He held my head as he fucked his cock into my mouth hitting the back of my throat and then holding me down on him until I almost couldn’t take it.

Then he pushed me over to the bed working my pants off and then he was sucking me deep into his throat. It felt great but I wanted that ass of his. I had him lie on his stomach and spread his cheeks and buried my face in them. I licked and sucked his hole slipping first one then two fingers into him. I got on my knees behind him and rubbed my cock on his hole slowly pushing the head of my rock hard cock into him only to pull out and do it all over again. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore and rammed my cock into him. He arched his back and pushed his hips back to meet my thrusts as I fucked him. That ass truly was made to be fucked and I took full advantage of it. We were both buzzed enough from all the drinking we had done that we were fucking rougher and then he turned his head and said I want to fuck you.

Hell yeah! We switched places and Diego was licking my hole and then sliding into me. Once he got all the way in he started to fuck and fuck hard. He never let up. His hips were banging into mine and we were both moaning as he blasted his load into me. We straightened ourselves up and he snuck back downstairs and I told him I would meet him in a few minutes so no one would suspect what we had been off doing.

When I opened the door to leave Mark was standing there. He just looked at me then walked over and as he pushed the bedroom door closed behind him he leaned into me kissed my neck and asked if I had fucked Diego. I told him we fucked each other and Mark pulled out his cock and wrapped my hand around it and asked who had the bigger cock him or Diego. I truthfully told him his was bigger. He asked who fucked better and again I told him it was him. He pushed me to the bed and pulled down my pants as he knelt behind me and slid a finger into my hole working it around in the load Diego left in me. Mark spread my cheeks and ate my hole sucking Diego’s load out of me and then kissing me with it. Then he had me suck his cock and using Diego’s load and some spit for lube he fucked that big thick poz cock into me.

His boyfriend’s birthday party going on downstairs but he needed to fuck me. He told me he shouldn’t be jealous but he was and he took the anger out on my ass. Mark and I have fucked so many times but never like that. He was forcing his cock into me and pounding me like he hated me. Soon he added his poz load into me and the pounding he gave my prostate caused me to shoot one huge load without ever touching my cock. He pulled me into a hug and we kissed and kissed.  That was one of the most amazing fucks ever. It was fueled by jealousy, a bit of anger and the need to dominate. We snuck back to the party no one knowing the birthday boys boyfriend had fucked yet another poz load deep into me.

• Upvote 24

• 3 weeks later...

One afternoon I was finishing up at the gym and heading into the locker room when I felt someone watching me. I looked up and smiled to see Rick walking towards me. Rick is the cousin of my ex Scott and he lived with us on and off after he graduated high school when he was trying to get on his feet. I had not see Rick in years and pulled him in for a hug. After a few minutes of catching up we headed to the locker room and stripped down, showered, and headed into the steam room.

Bit of a back story---living with us gave Rick the opportunity to have boyfriends over and many times I would stumble on him and some guy going at it all over the house. I would stroke as I watched him sucking and fucking trying to be as quiet as I could be. I know he also liked spying on Scott and me because I caught him peeking out of our closet one time as we fucked. It was hotter knowing he was watching as his cousin fucked me. That was also the night he found out Scott was poz since Scott liked to get poppered up and tell me how he was going to give me his poz cock and load. When we were finished Scott went to clean up and soak in the tub and I rushed Rick out of the closet and back to his room. Rick asked if his cousin was really poz and I told him yes. He asked if I let him cum in me and again I said yes, always. Rick stuck his hand in his basketball shorts and rubbed his cock before pulling it out and saying "my cock is bigger than his you know". We both leaned in and kissed quickly as my hand circled his cock and gave him a few strokes. He spun me around to face the door and lined his cock up and sank into my hole which had just been bred by his cousins poz load. He fucked like only the younger guys can…quick, hard, rough and absolutely perfect. His cock was definitely bigger and had an upwards curve that hit my prostate just right and had me leaking pre-cum right away. Scott was in the tub and we both knew it had to be quick and soon Rick was flooding my hole with another load of cum.

That was the first of many times Rick and I fooled around. I also caught Scott fucking him one day when I got off work early. I heard the sounds of fucking and rounded the corner to see Scott pumping into his cousin. I could tell he was getting close by the way his body was tensing up and moving and then Rick said “give it to me, give me another poz load, I want you to poz me up again”. Scott rammed his cousins’ hole hard and fast and then slammed into him all the way as he shot his poz load into him.

A few weeks after that the power was out during a winter storm and we all bundled up and climbed into bed together to keep warm, Scott on one side Rick on the other with me in the middle. Scott fell asleep pretty quick and I felt Rick’s hard on rubbing me—he was 20 something and always hard---we did some groping and soft kissing and then he rolled me on my side facing Scott and he slid his cock into me and slow fucked me for the longest time. It was soft and slow and his cock was driving me crazy. I wanted him to pound me but we had to be quiet with Scott sleeping right there. When he finally shot his load in me he wrapped his arm around me and kept his cock buried in my ass and we drifted off to sleep. Several times that night I woke up to Rick fucking me again. Each time was so hot. Scott was right there snoring as his cousin loaded my ass over and over.

For whatever the reason the three of us never fooled around together and Rick moved out and then Scott and I separated. Seeing Rick in the gym that day brought back quite a few memories and it was nice to see the more grown up version he had become. We were the only ones in the steam room and he told me he and his current boyfriend had just moved back to town and had started back to college. He also told me he was poz and he had gotten it from Scott and I told him how I had seen them fucking that time. He reached over and grabbed my cock then dropped to his knees in front of me. I leaned back spreading my legs as I watched him lick my cock and then suck it deep into his mouth. He looked so hot with his lips working my cock as he looked up at me. He knew all the things I liked and soon had me shooting a load into his mouth. Then he climbed up and kissed me swapping part of my load back and forth with me. I stroked his cock and soon he stood over me and pumped his cock into my mouth and shot his poz load all over my face. As we cleaned up and headed outside we made plans for dinner with his boyfriend the next night. I asked how much he knew about us and what he would think about what we just did and he said that he knew Scott had been the one to give him HIV and that we had fooled around too. Rick said his boyfriend was negative but loved to take poz loads and they enjoyed fooling around with other guys. Dinner the next night was fun in many different ways—another story for another time as this one is long already.

• Upvote 23

• 4 weeks later...

I live in a college town and when I first moved here from a small town it was amazing to meet other gay guys. Of course that was back before the internet so cruising was more involved. There used to be a bookstore downtown that I could walk to from my dorm and it had an area with porn mags and the first time I worked up the nerve to walk back there was an eye opener. It was early in the morning and not many people were in the store and as I ventured back there the guy at the register came over and said he had some new stuff in the back he hadn’t put out yet if I wanted to see it. A few minutes later he hands me a magazine and falls to his knees looks up at me and says we have to be quick as he pulls my shorts down and sucks my cock all the way into his throat. I moaned and watched him suck my cock the magazine quickly forgotten. He worked my cock like a man on a mission. Once he started he never stopped until I blasted my load down his throat. He licked me clean then stood up and said I have to get back out there and left me standing there half naked and completely satisfied. As I checked out he slipped a dirty mag in my bag and winked. That was the first of many times he sucked me off.

The locker room at the gym on campus was also a place pre-internet that I saw and got a lot of cock. The locker room was just rows of lockers but there were two shower areas with about 10 shower heads in each one and a sauna. You had to walk past the showers to get to the sauna and you could see into one of the shower rooms once you were in the sauna. I met Austin in the sauna one slow evening. He was probably in his 40’s or 50’s and would always find away to catch me naked. I liked showing off so this was fine by me. Eventually he would suck me in the sauna as I watched guys in the shower room. He was the first guy who really took his time sucking me. He loved to suck cock. He would lick and suck my cock and balls for as long as possible. One day he asked if I wanted to come back to his place. Not long after we were headed to the five points area of town and his place over a store. When you walked in there was a foyer with wallpaper made out of maps of places he had been and being 18 I remember thinking that was pretty cool. We quickly headed to the bedroom and he put on some porn and crawled between my legs and started sucking me. Austin was a tall guy and very skinny. He had then what guys today would call the wasted look. He was so skinny he was mostly skin and bones..and cock. He had a nice average cock but against that skinny body it looked much bigger. I don’t know if he was poz but looking back on it now I would say he might have been. I didn’t care though because he sucked my cock like no one had ever done before. He took his time and licked and sucked getting me close over and over. It was like a master class on cock sucking. That tongue was magic. He worked many a load out of me on that bed over the store watching porn over the years. We did fuck a few times but he seemed to be more into sucking which was fine with me. When I fucked him he liked to get pounded hard and his ass was boney and I would leave with well earned bruises on my hips. He might have been the first poz guy I ever played with. If so his load would have been the first poz load I took though I didn’t know it at the time. Looking back on it that makes it even more exciting.

There was a guy at the local cruise park who had a really nice cock and while he liked getting it sucked he loved to get on his knees for me. We would see each other in the park and head off the trails to find a place to fool around. He was the same age as I was and try as I might I could never fit all that black dick in my mouth. There was no telling how many loads we swapped back and forth back then. One day he told me his fantasy was for two white guys to use him. Something we did many times after that. We would find another white guy and double team him one of us kissing him while the other started sucking him getting him really worked up then we would take turns fucking my friend. There was something so hot about watching white cock going in and out of his black ass. He loved it and over the years we repeated that scene many times and he, and I, loved each and every time we found another guy to load his hole. One day we saw each other there and as we sat on the picnic table under that gazebo he told me he was poz and seemed surprised when I didn’t run away. I told him it didn’t matter to me and took his hand and walked him into the bathroom and kissed him for a few minutes before he fell to his knees and sucked yet another load out of me.

Looking back over things I realize I was taking many more cocks and loads that were probably poz without knowing it. The hard on I have right now just says how hot I think that is.

• Upvote 19

On 1/19/2017 at 8:58 PM, madeupnameforporn said:

Looking back over things I realize I was taking many more cocks and loads that were probably poz without knowing it. The hard on I have right now just says how hot I think that is.

You sure do make Poz sex so erotic and desirable. You writing really seem so true to life .i wonder if many are ? Excellant writing keep it cumming!

Edited by oinker
Spelling
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

There is an older guy I have fucking for several years. He likes to be naked ass up on the bed when I get there. I strip down and alternate eating his ass and pulling his cock back and sucking it. Then I stand up and slide my cock into him. This guy doesn’t get fucked a lot and his hole is tight. I have to really work to get the head in and he always sucks in a breath that is such a turn on as I push deeper into him.

Usually he needs a break and will get up and suck me for a bit before lying on his back and letting me fuck him again. We kiss and fuck with his legs wrapped around my waist and I can really get in deep this way. When he tells me he is getting close I pull out and lay on my back so he can ride my cock. He stares me in the eyes as he slides up and down my cock throwing his head back as I pump into him over and over getting faster and faster. He jacks his cock and shoots what has got to be the biggest load I have ever seen. It just goes on and on and on. Says he has always shot that much but fuck if it is not impressive every single time. He pulls off and licks his cum off my chest and kisses me with it. Then he works his way down my body to lick and suck my cock and balls some more. He patiently works my cock getting it hard again and I fuck another load into him. We have fucked a few times a year for 12 years and it is always hot.

• Upvote 16