Christian radio and TV helped in fuck and cum as a top..

I had tried to fuck some different men. However had trouble getting in the hole. Later meet a man than will call Ron that meet from Craigslist. First time he came over had him suck on me. I am eight inches long and average girth. He deep throated good. I shortly after shot load in his throat. Next time was around the fourth of July. Ron came over, and went into the bathroom. On this occasion used a condom (read further down on for bareback). I had the radio on to a Christian radio station. After trying was able to get in Ron. I enjoyed fucking Ron while hearing scripture and music. 

The next time fucked had sent message that bareback. He replied quickly. Then arrived shortly. Went to the bathroom and he on top, rode my cock bareback. For some reason not able to cum. This was a late birthday present.

The next time fucked Ron we meet up and went to his house. Went to the bedroom. Ron later bent over. I unzip my pants and my hard cock is sucked on. Then Ron bends over and I slowly enter my cock into his tight ass. Then I get my  whole cock in his ass bareback. Fuck for just a few minutes and cum in his ass.

Then host and fuck in the living room with tv channel on a Christian Tv channel. I had a condom on. Fuck hard and mentioned that gay marriage  legal. As fuck on chair then doggy style some where the condom broke. I had thought cum in condom. Instead with the condom broke had cum in Ron. 

Remember meet one last time. I fucked Ron with a condom on the couch. He came. Stayed in touch for awhile after but was the last time fucked.

Thought I share the details of some fun times.

Edited by Bwccummer
  • Upvote 1