Guest 4SexNotLies

Guest 4SexNotLies

Hey guys! It's my first time here, so bear with me.

I used to be 100% top, but recently started bottoming and I literally LIVE to give my holes to tops for their pleasure.I also HATE wasting their cum, so I ALWAYS swallow or get it shot deep into my hungry hole. The sensation of their cock pulsing inside me with each spurt of hot cum gives me more pleasure than if I were to cum.

I've been toiling with the idea of taking anonymous loads from strangers for about a year now.I'm certain I'm going to do it, I'm really tight and am still loosening for cocks and I fantasize about taking as many loads from as many guys as possible.I'm HIV neg, was on PrEP but not any more, and trying to navigate this.

Also, the more anonymous it is, the hotter I find it. I've done understall a few times, loved it; I've tried face down ass up with the door open, but I don't feel 100% comfortable yet; the one that seems hottest to me is going to a gloryhole and any cock that slides through I'd either swallow, or milk into my ass. I think it's hotter because guys that I'd not normally be attracted to, but have nice cocks, I'm much more inclined to present my hole to be seeded than if I saw them.

So, here's where you come in!

My questions are:

1. would you recommend a hotel, gloryhole, or public(understall, cruising, etc.) and why?

2 would you recommend only taking a few, say 2-5 guys, or should I go along with my fantasy, and aim for 10-30 guys?

3. I normally don't think of this, but when I get so horny and worked up, I contemplate just doing that "no loads refused" bit. On top of that, I'm not on PrEP and when I get worked up in the desire to give my hole to pleasure tops and collect their sweet cum, I don't seem to care either way. Thoughts?

I really want to train to be a fully submissive cumslut and obey any cock that needs to unload into a soft, warm, receptacle(s) which exist to give cocks the sensation they deserve to release their precious seed, but I seem to be having an internal conflict. 

Please advise! 

Thank you!

PS! This is a pic of my hole after my friend unloaded in me while I was asleep. (technically rape, but I loved being used!)

My Hole Leaking Cum.jpg

Edited by 4SexNotLies
needed to add some details

A Hotel might be safer. You might want to start out with a few men and if you love it go for no loads refused from that point on. It doesn't matter what they look like, their age, their race, etc. They have a hard cock and need to fuck and breed. There you are pleasuring them. THE BEST!

• Upvote 1

Guest 4SexNotLies

I've taken two anon loads in a hotel before. I really loved it. 

I think the reason I want to go with so many is because I want to find how many my hole can swallow before it starts to overflow. 

I'm pretty easily turned off if I see, smell, hear, or feel something I'm not attracted to. Should I use earplugs on top of a blindfold?

Maybe drink some alcohol or do some g? lol Cuz I want to get to the point where I accept every load offered to my hole.

Congrats on discovering and experiencing more of your sexuality. I totally relate to where you're coming from and I like your questions and want to offer my perspective and thoughts.

The first thing you need to decide as far as PrEP is 'are you okay with your dick deciding your bodies health?'  I'm not. At least I like to think so. I've put myself in pretty risky situations but enjoyed myself and lucked out. Some people really enjoy the rush that comes from that. I do, but I also really like taking anonymous loads without unnecessary fear(especially considering you mentioned "no loads refused.") It's up to you to decide what works for you there as there are many schools of thought.

I think a year of toying with the idea of anonymous loads is a good indication that you need to take some anonymous loads but I totally understand the fear behind the internal conflict. I'd get on craigslist and bbrt and start making it known you are available. Even that's not really necessary if you have a good adult bookstore/theater around. That said, it really sounds like you would love your time in a gloryhole maze at a spa.

1.) I recommend all of the options considering your urges and desires. I don't think you should limit yourself by inhibition but just try to make sure you feel safe. Hotels can be hit or miss with many factors, mostly being your reach and how many are interested. Try to make sure the place is trashy enough for your many visitors to not set off any alarms in the staff. Keep up the understall and gloryhole action when the mood strikes you. 

2.) I'd say 5 guys is a great place to be at right now and you can work up to your fantasy of 10-30 guys. You are going to learn so much about how to take a group of cocks at once that when you do get to your fantasy you'll be a seasoned pro.

3.) I know those thoughts but I tend to think that's when I am letting my dick take over. Which is great, I actually love that but not if it impacts my health in a severe way. Like I said earlier, you're going to have to figure out how you want to handle PrEP.

It's nice that you would seek advice for help, but I think the best help I can offer is reassurance. You should keep following your desires and train to be a fully submissive cumslut. Being passionate about exploring will take you to all your fantasies. Learn to worship, nourish and serve cocks presented to you. Drain their burden of cum and savor every drop. Through action and experience I think your internal conflict will fade away. Everything will come naturally if you put your heart and soul into submitting. 

• Upvote 2

I think you're on the right track.  Hotels can be hit or miss. What has worked best for me in the past is to have someone work the door and keep an eye on things - open the door for guys usher them out afterwards, keep the noise down, refresh the lube or poppers, etc.  I've done a couple tag-team hotel scenes - posted on the hook up apps, CL etc and been the bottom for a while then tagged out nad let the other guy take loads. Eased my mind knowing that no matter how deep I went in my head, there was someone there (which is also a good thing is you take something "to loosen up").

I've also done gloryhoels. Unfortunately, three aren't any public gloryholes here, so I usually can only do that when I travel. When I find them, I tend to camp out and service EVERY cock that cums through!  I can never get enough of it!

Understall is hot, but also hit or miss.  

You should try attending one of the bog events like IML or MAL. The host hotels are usually full of guys with their doors open taking anon loads.  I've done it myself and always manage to get dozens of loads in my always hungry hole.  Ans of course, living in Palm Springs, I have access to the clothing optional resorts.  nothing like spending the day naked laying at the pool and popping into the playrooms for a load or 10!

First some background....I discovered this anon, no loads refused urge by chance. When I look back, I was always mixed about it. Slightly turned on by the excitement, yet totally turned off at being fucked by someone I wasn't into.

Until one evening I was at a CumUnion party at Steamworks, the day before IML was supposed to start (In Chicago). I was in a jockstrap, just carrying my towel, standing outside a room watching three hot, muscular guys fuck and fist. At some point, someone came up behind me and started playing with my ass. To be honest, the only thing I was focused on was what was going on in front of me. I appreciated the attention and I think I instinctively pushed my ass out a bit, and before I knew it, the guy was pushing into me. 

I didn't resist...because well, there were people around. i didn't want anyone to think I was a prude or anything, lol. So I took it and he shot his load in me. As soon as he pulled away, another guy stepped up and proceeded to dump his load. 3 more guys did the same thing and a crowd had gathered trying to watch. We were blocking the hall and clearly people were getting upset with that so the crowd had started to be broken up. After the 5th one, no one immediately came up so I stood up straight and stretched my back a bit. A guy who'd been watching leaned into my ear and said, "You're VERY generous". I just laughed and it took me a bit to figure out what he meant. I'd assume one or more of the guys were "less than desirable looking". Honestly, it just turned me on even more. 

I realized I'd just put on a show in public and had taken 5 loads in no time at all. Getting five loads in a hotel or in my house would've taken  hours to set up and arrange and I probably would've had to talk to 20 people online in the process. This was simple!!!

So since then, my preference has always been to be as public as possible. Not just for my exhibitionist side, but so that people can see that I'm a cumdump and that they don't have to talk to me or "ask"  before they breed me.  If anyone gets annoying, tries to use a condom, or whatever, I just relocate. We have several raunchy bars in Chicago which are good for this type of action, plus a couple bathhouses. Not to mention traveling around the country to various gay events (Folsom, Southern Decadence, various pride celebrations, etc)

It's possible this could help with your anxiousness. In a situation like these, there are plenty of tops available, thus you can easily take 10, 20, 30 and more loads in one night! You get to choose when/if you want a break and there's no disappointment, the tops can just move on to one of the many other bottoms around. Plus, in these situations you have all the sights and sounds around you of men fucking everywhere. That excitement is just more motivation for me to want to be a part of it and take every dick and load that I can.

As far as keeping all the loads, it'll definitely start to get fucked out of you. When I manage to stay in one spot for several hours, I'll end up with a puddle of cum underneath me along with cum down my leg and in my socks if I have them on. So if you want to keep all the loads in you, you'll have to limit yourself as it starts to spill out.

Last, as another poster mentioned..health. When you spend 3 to 5 hours in a bathhouse or sex club  taking any and all anonymous loads, chances are, you're going to come away with something. I just have a routine of getting checked sometime in the week after these events. Depending on where you get checked, a lot of places will treat you for gonorrhea and chlamydia based on your "presumptive exposure". Occasionally you'll have to go back to get shots for syphilis as well. When I keep these habits up, I generally avoid experiencing the symptoms. I've just kinda accepted that I'll get things, I just choose to not be the one to spread them any further.

This was long, but hopefully good info for you. If you have other questions, don't hesitate to post them!!!

IMG_9415.jpg

• Upvote 10

Great question ... Each of us must decide on our own.  I was Bisexual & only messed with guys here & there.  In my late 20's I moved in with a gay man & in a year I had a boyfriend who took me to our local bathhouse  --- 3 months later I was working part-time at the baths.  Benefit included free room/locker if available --- & that includes ALL of the clubs in the chain.  I was in a room most sat nights taking multiple Anonymous Loads from Strangers.

At first, I did have a type -- younger was better, should be relative HWP & decent look with a stiff hard-on & wanted it bareback but was Top's choice. I have been Fucked with rubbers many times.

That all changed on my 32 B-day in May 1998. I had written to a pen pal in Des Moine, Iowa that I wanted to take 32 loads. We had met in Chicago many times & hit Steamworks & 2 bath houses down off clark to service the leather & bear crowd. He would drive 80 east & I drove 55 North. I had to count each cop car along the way & that would be my target goal.

We went to Steamworks & I took ANY Load from Men that Fuck RAW and pound deep inside my Hungry ass. I was fucked in the maze, in a sling on the third floor. 

That is a cumdump-- willing to take ANY Cock and Loads of CUM in your ass. Now you need to figure out your limits. If you say takes All LOADS -- does that mean a 75 year old man can Fuck you Raw & you take his load? 

Age, Hwp status -- if you let 100 guys shoot their Cum in your ass then you better start getting Tested regularly so you know if you catch any STD'S.

Cummy Ass 4.jpg

Sorry, I don't want the comments taking more space than the original question.

What are you looking for & how low you want to go.  What are your limits? Guys who say "NO LIMITS" are often rhe ones who have NO IDEA what else is out there. If you are not sure what FF, WS, CBT & other terms -- you will get a big surprise. Consider your location, not just city/state ... but if you are considering Multiple Strangers in your own place .. think about parking, neighbors, gate, doorman & your set-up.  I found it best to have a buddy you trust to answer the door, maintain order & being online through multiple websites like bbrt & Craigslist A4A, manhunt bareback ect. 

Do you need lube, poppers, or alcohol?  You should be cleaned and/or any other things you might need. Your health is key. I am a POZ CUM FREAK, but I get tested & treated. There are some guys who don't & get off to Infect others. I plan to stay as healthy as possible so I can continue to take Multille Loads of POZ CUM IN MY ASS. 

I think it's awesome that you're pushing your limits and pervin out.  Cruising areas and adult bookstores were the easiest for me to get into anonymous fucking. We didn't have prep when I was a kid and started cruising the park after dark. It had trails that wound through the woods and I'd walk them with my shirt off and ass out. From the very beginning, I wanted to be a cumdump and get fucked by as many guys as I could....since I was 15, my philosophy has always been to never ask questions and take all loads.

Eventually you'll get some poz cock and IT'S FUCKING HOT when he tells you as he's breeding you deep.

• Upvote 2

Hot fucking thread.  You are on the right track and the guys above have given you some great info to digest.  I started out the same as you being a little picky and now I will take any guys load that wants to breed me.  Its a progression and your on your way.  Woof

BBRT- fucknfeedme

• 3 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

gloryholes are the best places i think. sex shops and adult theaters usually have booths that have gloryholes in them. when i go there i pull my jeans down to my knees or ankles and back my ass up to the hole and wait for dick. im never disappointed and the tops never use a rubber or pull out when they fuck my ass. sometimes i get fucked by one top right after another. sometimes i wait with my buns backed up to the hole after a dude blows up my hole until another hard dick comes along. it is easy this way because i dont have to know who the top is. i never have to see them or talk to them. i never see if they are fat nasty or dirty i just take their dicks and loads up my ass. when i get enough action i can pull my jeans up and leave but i always stay until close taking as much dick as i can.

Guest Upstateguy518

1. I would go the open door hotel route. You'd get a lot of guys lookin for a quick pump and dump. So if you are looking for a lot of loads, It's your best bet.

2. I'd start 2-5 and go for more when you are more comfortable.

3. Honestly, Depends if you wanna catch something or get pozzed. If you don't then get on prep and get tested often, Maybe be a bit more selective on who you fuck. If you don't care about any of that then you might as well get pozzed and get it out of the way. It's gonna happen eventually so why not just deal with it now and move forward.

Could've been written by me. I used to be top, but now love to take loads in darkrooms. The darker the better. Took five loads in the sling in Tel Aviv last summer. Looking forward to Berlin again next month. 

Guest 4SexNotLies

Thank you to everyone for their insightful responses to my post! 

I have to say, reading all of you words of encouragement and firm definition of what it is to be a cumdump, I will always try to push my boundaries to include more and more guys as it is my duty to service cocks and give them a proper place to unload their precious seed. More recently, and ESPECIALLY after reading your unanimous assurance that if I am to be the cumdumo I want to be, I must include poz cocks. You’re entirely right! Poz or not, all cocks deserve to plant their seed deep into a hungry hole. Now, I could wait until I’m back on PrEP, but I don’t know how long that will take and in the mean time, my drive to fill my role completely compels me to take more anon cock and cum, and there is a chance I will be converted while doing so. I figured I wanted to have a guy convert me, but even if he’s into it, I don’t want him to bear a potential burden of that, so I’ve decided to go to one of the “Cum Union” parties, and hopefully take 20+ loads. That way, I’ll have no idea, but I’ll be converted with honor being the cum-hungry slut I have always meant to be.

I am no longer fearful, or hesitant of being converted for a number of reasons:

- I will be free from anxiety and worry and focus on slurping every drop into my hungry cunt

- I can skip all of the long interrogations before hand and just offer my hole, no questions

- I will have expanded my limits for the greater good and will serve more cocks that I, just two months ago, would not have even considered.

I must note, however, I do not fetishize contracting HIV, in all honesty, I’d prefer not to have it. BUT! My ever increasing drive to ramp up my holes abilities and number of men I leave feeling good makes me not care if it means I’ll be more at ease. The freedom to be a proper cumdump is what turns me on, not at all the virus. It will simply be a “pass” to be sluttier than ever. 

I hope to be before SF pride, when I’ll be taking anon loads in my hotel all weekend. I hope to get at least 50 guys to use my hole(s), but now I will set no limit.

Thank you all! 

Guest Dickmagnet

Just make sure before you take the plunge the you have really good health insurance already in place & paid for, Because if ever the day comes that you need to take meds it's really hard to get good insurance that won't cost you a arm & leg so to speak so i hear from friends.