Guest 4SexNotLies

I understand you totally dude. I juts made the instant decision to halt selective breeding and just be an open cum dump on my last visit to Orlando. I have wanted to be bred like a piece of sexual livestock  for a long time and after seeing Ryan Cummings do it so many times I decided it was time to fully embrace my inner beast. You can start small if you want but if you're anything like me you'll just want more and more. I am not a bug chaser either and can accommodate bigger than human toys and hands too. I am going on PrEP this coming week so I can hit more group venues and feel the sexual high of so many loads of nut juice leaking out of my sloppy hole even as the next hard meat slides in.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deviant_Angel

Lots of great advice here for you.  I've been through this whole process myself, going from a top only, safe only to btm any load goes cumdump (tho I do still top other hot cumdumps too).

I think what you've got going is great and follows along with how I progressed too.  I would say you should slow down a little bit first before doing the 20+ anyone goes thing.  It's a big leap from 2-3 guys in one night like you've been doing to that so work your way up until you get sore and can't take it, stop and let your hole recover.  It's like working out any other muscle in your body.  Secondly, you'll give yourself more time to get on PrEP.  If you'd rather stay neg like you say you do, you really must be on it to be a cumdump and stay that way for long.  Especially if you start doing it in public places or bathhouses where it's all anon.  And when finding guys online or apps, don't just go for  barebacking "neg" guys unless you know they're on PrEP.  Random guys claiming they're neg but know nothing of PrEP are probably the riskiest of all.  These days, nearly all poz guys who know their status are on meds and undetectable, so they're actually the low risk ones.

Once you get your ass worked out and opened up a bit and on PrEP then you'll be ready to go all out!

Guest Deviant_Angel

Also, once you start taking all loads and get fucked by guys you're not attracted to, you'll learn to love it too.  I had a strong aversion to it at first too.  I used blindfolds a lot so I didn't have to be distracted by their looks and just enjoy the feeling of them inside me.  Once I realized some of the best feeling fucks I got were from guys I would have otherwise passed up because of looks, I stopped thinking about it.  Now I actually get turned on by getting fucked by the uglies too since it's sleazier and makes you feel like more of a whore for doing it.

On 2017-02-01 at 7:28 PM, btchbyl said:

gloryholes are the best places i think...

For me gloryholes are the best when in a slutty bottom mood and want to have raunchy sex. But it depends a lot on how the gloryholes and how they are organized. Some establishments don't have good gloryholes.

I like it when the gloryholes are connected to a slurp-ramp but the same booth has side holes connected to other gloryholes for fucking. I like standing up for a bit sucking the guys on the slurp ramp and then getting fucked using one of the side holes. It's so hot to hear the guy as he pounds my ass and even hotter when I hear the moaning and groaning and then he either stops the pounding or goes faster as he feeds his cum in my hole.  I then hear the gloryhole door opening and the guy is gone. So hot! If the place is busy another guy comes in the next-door gloryhole and I let him play with my sloppy hole and a second load arrives.

I've been planning to go to the local sauna and spend some time in those gloryholes but I will have a hard time saying no to a cock that wants to breed me.