Six months since I became cumslut

Six months from now, last summer I decided to became bareback cum slut. At first I used to go outdoors and give my ass to anybody in the wood or at any other places where horny cocks come to fuck bottoms like me. I have never had so many fuckers per day. At firs I have choosing good looking guys but after a while anybody could fuck me and unload bareback in me. Then I started to visit darkrooms and saunas. Number of bb fuckers tripled then. I receive now over ten cocks when Im going at places like that, and that is almost every day. I recieved so many seed and my slut hole become wider and opened. Now, after six months I decided to go for a test to see if Im poz. 

• Upvote 6

hot cumslut....  I think we all can remember when we first started taking bb cock and loading up with cum.  what an excitement it was.  knowing that you have another mans cum in you.  I most every case, no idea who he was or what he may have given you.  The pure pleasure of being a man.  So hot.  very glad that you found your way.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I was the same way...came from East Tennessee where there wasn't a lot of places to hook up to Dallas, which is crawling with guys looking. Hooking up with guys off CL, Grindr, going to parks, video booths, saunas, I've Had more sex in Dallas in four months than I did in my entire life up to that point, and almost all BB.

• 4 weeks later...