Tops seeding multiple bottoms in one night

Jamesbgck

I was feeling particularly horny yesterday and ending up cumming inside three bottoms at three different locations around Chicago.  First, I left work a little early and fucked a guy who was in a downtown hotel.  He had a gang bang set up for later in the evening, but I got in his ass first.  He had a cute little butt, but mostly just laid there, which was kind of boring.  (Maybe he was saving energy for all the cock he anticipated taking later, lol.)  

I then drove a little north toward home and fucked a new guy I had met on BBRT.  We had been chatting a few times, but it never seemed to work for us to meet.  But he messaged me as I leaving downtown and, even though I had just cum inside the gang bang bottom, I decided to go for it.  He had a beefier ass and was a little more active, though still a pretty passive bottom.  I squirted inside him, and left.

As I was preparing to drive away for home, a regular FB texted me and said he needed some cock bad.  I drove over to him and we fucked.  He had the best ass of the three: tight, muscular, and masculine.  I had to pull out and finish by hand with him -- though, of course, I got my dick back inside his hole for when I shot my load, my third seeding of the night. I finally headed home.

So that was three different asses in three locations in about 90 minutes.  I felt pretty good about my topping skills, I have to say!  I got home, took a long warm shower to wash off the three kinds of lube and juices from three rectums, made dinner, watched a little TV, and went to bed early, my cock a little sore, but very much sexually satisfied, lol.

Anyone else ever have a similar experience?  I've fucked multiple bottoms before, but always at a bathhouse or orgy.  I've never fucked multiple bottoms in different locations, one after the other.  But I'd like to do it again sometime because it was hot...

Edited by Jamesbgck
  • Upvote 7

Sounds perfect to me. I'd like to think I was the 3rd bottom, but I'm not THAT muscular - got a little wiggle in my bottom...

Next time I'm in Chicago, I'll definitely ht you up and see about getting my slot on your multi load commute!

I had an experience similar to this from the bottom. Met a regular I do, who likes morning sessions, then met another regular for Happy Hour at a bar for pre-Xmas cocktails before he left town for two weeks and we ended up doing it in the toilet, then a few of his friends showed up and I ended up going back with one guy, who was from out of town, to his hotel room. A first for me. Oh, the second guy kept filling my beer bottle with piss all night, which was just icing on the cake.

• Upvote 2

I've had those nights where I kinda cruise around checking bbrt and cl for bttms to seed. The most i've done in one night was three different bttms but i've done that scenario like twice. Sometimes my dick just gets horny for more.

• Upvote 1

I have a hung top pal who often fucks multiple guys, but generally saves his load for one lucky boy. He has fucked as many as 8 men in 12 hours, having each of them blow their loads while he's buried deep inside them. I personally think I enjoy cumming too much to do this, but love the idea!

Oh yes, I've done this many, many times. Maybe not within 90 min of each other but I breed multiple bottoms in same day more times than I can count. Typically I will fuck a bottom in the morning around 9 then fuck again around 12/noon and then fuck a third bottom around 2-3. If still horny maybe drop another load in a bottom later that night. The most I've fucked in a day is 6 and I came inside all 6. I don't go to bathhouses or fuck parties so my multiple breeding sessions are always like you described. Different bottoms, different locations.

On 1/5/2017 at 2:15 PM, Jamesbgck said:

I was feeling particularly horny yesterday and ending up cumming inside three bottoms at three different locations around Chicago.  First, I left work a little early and fucked a guy who was in a downtown hotel.  He had a gang bang set up for later in the evening, but I got in his ass first.  He had a cute little butt, but mostly just laid there, which was kind of boring.  (Maybe he was saving energy for all the cock he anticipated taking later, lol.)  

I then drove a little north toward home and fucked a new guy I had met on BBRT.  We had been chatting a few times, but it never seemed to work for us to meet.  But he messaged me as I leaving downtown and, even though I had just cum inside the gang bang bottom, I decided to go for it.  He had a beefier ass and was a little more active, though still a pretty passive bottom.  I squirted inside him, and left.

As I was preparing to drive away for home, a regular FB texted me and said he needed some cock bad.  I drove over to him and we fucked.  He had the best ass of the three: tight, muscular, and masculine.  I had to pull out and finish by hand with him -- though, of course, I got my dick back inside his hole for when I shot my load, my third seeding of the night. I finally headed home.

So that was three different asses in three locations in about 90 minutes.  I felt pretty good about my topping skills, I have to say!  I got home, took a long warm shower to wash off the three kinds of lube and juices from three rectums, made dinner, watched a little TV, and went to bed early, my cock a little sore, but very much sexually satisfied, lol.

Anyone else ever have a similar experience?  I've fucked multiple bottoms before, but always at a bathhouse or orgy.  I've never fucked multiple bottoms in different locations, one after the other.  But I'd like to do it again sometime because it was hot...

I did something similar last week. I met a guy on BBRTS and we connected. I was so damn horny that morning I couldn't focus on anything else but fucking. I got a nice blow job but my cock was rock hard. I lubed his ass a bit and eased inside.  I fucked him for a short time and shot a big load inside his hole.  I pounded him and it got all frothy.  I was still horny when he said he had to get ready for work and didn't have much time.  I left and still had a hard cock.

I called my fuck bud friends that live together and they love taking cock and cum.  They said come over as they were horned up too!  I went over to their place and had two mouths and asses pleasuring my cock. I was in fuck heaven.  I ended up dropping 4 or 5 total loads in both of their holes.  There is nothing like a warm wet man hole to get off in!