Multiple ejaculations & Learning New Tricks

topstud127

Anyone master multiple ejaculations or at least staying erect after cumming? Same for prostate orgasms and summing as you bottom.

Just looking for tips and tricks you guys have figured out over time to improve your sexual sensitivity and stamina.

Edited by topstud127

On 10/12/2016 at 4:42 PM, atlfukbud said:

It takes a really hung top to make me cum "hands-free" (10+ inches), but I've been training my nipples (http://nipplepigs.tumblr.com/post/98377832860/how-to-make-your-nipples-hardwired) for the last year and they're beginning to truly be hardwired -- I can't cum from nipple work yet, but I can cum from GOOD nipple work and an average size cock working my hole.

Can't speak for tops but as a bottom I do sometimes have multiple orgasms and can cum multiple times if the tops keeps fucking or there are more tops. It's a hit or miss though. Sometimes I am done after cumming, sometimes I can't get enough and want to continue. Never know upfront.

One guy I chatted with (top, haven't met him) swears using XTC with Kamagra keeps him hard as long as he wants. Don't know if anyone has experience with that?

I do love guys with stamina who can go on and on and on....and can cum multiple times. Haven't met many but those I did meet gave me some of the best sex I had :P

I was recently fucked by a hot black Top man in NY.  He fucked me for over 2 hours and shot 4 loads in me.  Each time I thought we were done but no he wanted to breed me more.  I did not cum till he was done.  It's tough for me to keep going after I cum so I wait till my Top man is totally satisfied before shooting.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

If the top has the right swag, size, and stamina (The Three S's), I can cum hands free. Multiple tmes:

Swag- Has to have the right attitude, a Power Top that can spit the right words in my ear. A top that can set the frame on how he wants to dominate my body and use my hole for utter gratification. Name calling helps, reinforcing in my mind that I'm his bitch/slut/whore to service his manhood and recieve his essence until his balls are completely empty. 

Size- He doesn't have to be super long, but a nice thick one is needed.  His dick needs to stretch my hole to the limit and rub against my P-spot with each stroke. Also, it really helps if his body is bigger than mines (taller, heavier, more muscular). It really helps with the eye candy factor as well as the feeling of submitting to a more powerful man.

Stamina- Whether he cums six times over the course of two hours and can stay hard, or nuts once in the same time, he needs to be constantly fucking me for at least an hour. Not saying he needs to be in beast mode the whole time, but having my P-spot constantly stimulated is key.  I've cum from slow deep fucking as well as hard and fast. Once I cum hands-free, it keeps cumming over and over every 5-15 minutes.

My own dick can range from completely soft to raging hard, leaking pre-cum the whole time to having cum dribble out. The real pleasure is in the ass-gasm, the feeling of pleasure washing over me over and over. It starts in my lower core like a dull feeling, then exploding up my spine and all over my body. The harder I ass-gasm, the more I need the top to drain his balls in me. It's especially delicious when I'm having an ass-gasm and I feel the top's wonderfully hard cock spasaming in my hole as his balls leap with each cum shot, his scalding hot jizz forcefully splashing against my walls as he's pinning me down with all his weight, his lips utterung grunts and moans in my ear, telling me to take his cum like a good slut.

• Upvote 3