4 day load one cold night in dec.

BlkBear77

Me: 39, 6'1", semi musclar black bear w/ hairy body, 6" cut, bald head, tight groom black beard, versatile
Visitor : 54, 5'11", good shape white daddy, close cut salt and pepper hair. 7-8 fat foreskin cock,versatile

So the week after Xmas, I got a message from a guy on Scruff. He was visiting the area for the day and was staying at nearby hotel. Now this was proving to be one the area coldest evening in a long time. So the idea of cuddling up with a guy was a nice idea. So after some back and forth I headed over.

When I got there his pic matched him quite nicely. We chatted as we waiting for the hotel room to adjust from the blast of cold air that had come in with me. He then switched off the heater, as we were going to generate enough heat. We start with kissing as our hands slide over each other.  His hand gave my harden cock a solid squeeze. As I gave his slower growing cock a squeeze in return. I wonder who was going to fuck whom. We never discussed that.

Our foreplay continued as we moved to the bed. Clothing slowly coming off, as lips met more bare flesh. Pants were ripped away faster than the shirts. Soon his focus was onto my left nipple. Where he dined and slowly torment me over the course of the night ( it swore for 3 days after). As he did I felt his cock which was now fully hard, it fat body a surprise, which I knew I wanted to get fucked by. 

We moved in a 69, me on the bottom and him on top. That fat cock filling my mouth. My finger slide over his hole . He was seriously into suck me. Back and forth we went. Till we returned to kissing each other. As we did we seem to start taking turn finger each other ass. When
I brought the coconut oil Iube, and put some on his finger. He rubbed my hole. Then stoked himself to stay hard

I soon was laying on my belly as he fingered me more. Moaning my enjoyment. He reposition and start pushing the fat cock I want into my hole.  When had never discuss condom or status. (Mind it listed in our profiles)Sadly it had been awhile. So it was a little while for me to open.   But it was long he was fully in me. Fuck and chewing on my ears and necks. 

Minutes later shifted as he caught his breath. I sat up and lubed my cock and stroked to back to firmness. I slide up to him and pushed his legs back. I rub his hole with my wet hand and teased his hole with my cock. I push forward into his hole as he struggled to open up. It had been a while for him too. As I did he now felt the need to talk status and say he was negative.  I just smirked as I felt his ass loosen. I said , I know and so am I, & im on PreP.  Then fuck he hole. 

Back and forth we went over the next hour. Flipping each other's hole. I was once again on my belly, as  he worked my hole. I groaned and, " cum for me. Fill my hole daddy". He growled and chewed my ear more. " you want daddies load," he said. I moaned in response. He pounding increased. Till he suddenly slowed and panted. He pulled out and collapse back on the bed." Yeah that was good. You ass just got my four day load." 

I rolled over and panted too. Sadly I know I didn't have the strength after that ride to fuck him. He ask if I want to cum? Which I did, and strokes myself till I shoot my super wet load. He dove down on my cUm covered cock and ate it up. He soon sat up and gave me a cum coated kiss.

• Upvote 2