Even after drinking 5 loads of cum at the ABS yesterday afternoon, I was still feeling horny. Since the Consumer Electronic Trade Show was still in town, I felt I needed to take advantage of all those thousands of men in town without their wives. Men alone in Vegas, tends to put them in the mood to try things that they would never have the guts to try in their home towns. 

As those of you that read my stories know, I LOVE str8 dick. One of the best ways I know to get str8 dick is to offer a free massage. A "massage" seems to be the least threatening way for them to get off with another guy. So, last night I posted an ad on Craigslist in the M4M Strictly Platonic category. I said I was offering a complimentary massage to men who were attending the CES trade show. I posted some pics of me doing a massage on a well hung, muscular, masculine guy with a hard on. Shortly after the ad posted, I was inundated with replies. The vast majority of them were from guys staying at hotels on The Strip. I replied to all of them and waded through the usual pic collectors, time wasters and typical Craigslist flakes. I ended up with 3 guys that sounded like they were for real. I made appointments with those 3. Spacing them out, so that I'd have some leeway in time, in case the "massage" got a bit more "interesting". The str8 guys that normally answer these ads obviously know the massage will at least end with a happy ending, hand job. Mine usually end with a blow job. In rare cases, I've been able to get them to fuck me. But, if they're truly "str8", that's a rare occurrence for them to fuck me.

I got arrived at the MGM right on time for my first massage of the evening. The guy answering the door was fully dressed. He's mid 50's, Italian guy from Milan. He's short. 5'5", Curly black hair with lots of gray running through it. He's muscular and very attractive. He invites me in. He's seemed nervous and a bit "chatty", but I have a difficult to understand what he's saying, because of his thick accent and poor english. I just nod and smile as we undress. We finally are both naked and I have him lay face down on the bed. I oil him up and begin on his upper back, then quickly work my way down to his ass. His ass is firm and muscular. As are his muscular thighs. As I get to his inner thighs, I can see that he's properly adjusted himself, so that his cock was sticking out, between his legs. That usually lets me know that they're looking to have their cocks played with. My fingers brush across his balls and cockhead as I massage his inner thighs. His cock is already hard. My fingers also go deep into his ass crack. My finger brushing across his rosebud asshole. His ass arches as I rub his ass. Since I can see that he's turned on by that, I "go for it". I spread his ass cheeks, lean forward and lick his asshole. He moans in approval. I spread his ass further and really go to town on his hole. I get my tongue deep into his hole as he raises his ass up. I reach under him and stroke his now fully hard cock as I eat. 

"Turn over", I tell him. He quickly flips onto his back. His hard cock springs up and bounces. I don't even begin to massage his chest. My mouth wraps his cock and I begin to suck. I fondle his balls and finger his ass as I suck. It doesn't take very many minutes before he softly groans and fills my mouth with his cum. I milk his cock of every drop, then rise up. "Thanks", I say as I begin to dress. I got what I wanted in about a half hour. Now, plenty of time to make my way down the strip to The Mirage.

Even with the heavy traffic on the Strip, I arrive at the next door at The Mirage about 20 minutes early. But I had texted him and he said he'd be ready. This guy was mid 40's, Korean guy. He answered the door wearing a white bathrobe with the hotels emblem on it. He invited me in and as I undressed, he dropped the robe and climbed on the bed. He was also kind of short. 5'5" or 5'6". Smooth and thin. I oiled him up and went to work on his back, ass and legs. He was completely silent. Not getting any clues from his breathing, or body reactions when I worked on his ass or inner thighs. There were no sighs or moans to give me any clues. So, I didn't even try to lick his ass. But, when I asked him to roll over, his hard cock sprang up. He was rock hard. 

I massaged his chest and abs. Brushing my hand and arm against his hard cock. Finally I move to his side and begin to stroke his cock. He doesn't react, but doesn't protest. I stroke for a few moments. Beads of precum ooze from his piss slit. Finally I lean down and lick the precum from his slit. Then wrap my lips around him and begin to suck. He was obviously turned on. Because only a few minutes of cocksucking brought his hot load gushing into my mouth. I milked him dry, dressed and left his room. No words at all were exchanged. He continued to lay there, silently, his eyes closed. He had gotten what he wanted. Whether he was now feeling guilty, embarrassed or whatever, who knows? And I didn't care. I got what I wanted. His str8 load in my mouth. I was now off to my next appointment at The Wynn. 

As I drove down the crowded Strip, I called the next guy. I was on my way and would be early. Was he ready? He told me he was just stepping in the shower and would be ready by the time I got there. One thing I've learned to do with offering massages to str8 guys is to not get too bogged down with asking for stats or pics. They're usually quite nervous and on the DL. They are usually quite hesitant to share too much information. Since my main concern is their dick and their cum, so I really don't care too much about stats, age or looks. If they're drop dead gorgeous and have a fantastic body, that's a giant plus+. But it's really all about getting some str8 sperm in my mouth. So, I really didn't know too much about any of these 3 guys until they opened the door. All I knew about this 3rd guy was that he's a married guy, in his early 40's, from San Jose, CA. Here for the CES show.

He opened his door with just a white towel wrapped around his waist. He was talking on his cell phone as he opened the door. He put his index finger to his lips, giving me the "Shush" sign as he let me into his room. He slowly and carefully closed and locked the door, so it wouldn't make a sound. "Yeah, it's still going very well. Busy, busy, busy. Sales are going quite well. Today, especially. I'm bushed. Just going to grab something quick to eat and then crash. Not even going to gamble tonight. I just want to watch a little TV, then sleep. Good night, Babe. Miss you! Sleep well". And he hung up. He had obviously been chatting with his wife. 

He put the phone down and extended his hand for me to shake. "Hi Dave. Ryan. Thanks for coming". Ryan is a fuckin' HUNK! 6'2", probably about 190 lbs of a nicely toned body. Not overly muscular, but a very well defined and fit body. He had beautiful, hairy chest. Firm pecs, with big nipples sticking up through a carpet of redish-blond hair. His arms and legs were strong and muscular. With large, strong hands and feet. "Where do you want me." he asked? "Just lay face down along the side of the bed. Head up and feet at the foot of the bed, please", I said. 

Ryan dropped his towel and walked to the bed. DAMN! This was going to be fun. Ryan was not only young and good looking, he had a body that I wanted to just worship and pleasure. His 6'2" hair covered, fit body was gorgeous. And his cock was large and mouth watering. He was definitely gifted in the cock department. His large hands and feet should have given me a clue. Ryan's cock even soft was huge. And below that hung a set of oversized balls. All covered in his ginger-blond pubic hair. He positioned himself on the bed as I undressed.

I oiled up his body and began to work on his shoulders and neck. I was going to take my time on Ryan. He was gorgeous and a beautiful body that I wanted to worship and pleasure as long as I could. I worked slow on his back, working my way down to his ass. I spent a long time massaging his ass, then down to his thighs and calves. I worked his inner thigh, brushing my fingers against his balls. Then back down his legs to his feet. I wanted to give Ryan my "full treatment". I had no more guys scheduled. So, I wanted to make this last. I began to massage his huge feet. He began to sigh. Cool, I could now tell he was really enjoying this. I got on my knees at the end of the bed and really did some good work on his feet and toes. His sighs got louder as I worked on his feet. Then I worked back up his legs, spending more time on his ass. Now, he was being more vocal. He was slowly and slightly grinding his crotch as I slid my fingers into his asscrack and across his asshole. I had him just where I wanted him. But, I decided to tease him a bit longer, so I didn't try to lick his ass. I wanted to keep him in suspense as to what direction this massage was going to go? I worked back up to his shoulders, then asked him to turn over.

Ryan slowly flipped onto his back. BINGO! His cock had fully hard and it stuck straight up. Damn! It was impressive. He had to have about 8" of cut cock, with a large, mushroom head. It was really thick and sprang up as he flipped over. I worked on his chest. Giving some special attention to his nipples, that hardened to my touch. His cock would bounce as I played with his hard nipples. I massaged down his chest and abs. As my fingers got close to his cock it would bounce. I had him just where I wanted him. But I was going to tease him more. I wasn't going to take hold of his cock yet. I worked down to his crotch and massaged all around his cock. I'd let the back of my hand and my arms brush against his cock as I worked the area. But that's all. I worked his inner thighs. My fingers would press hard into that pleasure spot just under his balls. He would softly groan and arch his back as my fingers played in that area. My fingers would go over his large balls, but not grab them. I quickly worked down his legs. Massaging his feet again. My own cock was now hard. As I worked back up his legs, I pressed my hard cock against the bottom of his foot. He pressed his foot back against my cock. Moving his toes on my hard cock. Then I moved to his side and worked my hands back to his crotch. Precum was oozing from his rock hard cock. After a few moments of massaging around his cock, I finally wrapped my fingers around his cock and began to stroke it. I squeezed some oil onto his cock and stroked the length of it. Now, he let out a big breath. That was what he was waiting for. He moaned as I slowly stroked him. Then I leaned forward and licked the precum from his cock. I opened my mouth and took as much as I could of his cock into it. I sucked down as far as I could take him down my throat.

"Slide over", I said to him. He scooted over into the center of the King Sized Bed. I climbed up onto the bed and crawled between his legs. I began to suck his monster cock. It was so long and thick, I couldn't get too much of it down my throat. But I did the best I could. I licked his shaft. Then began to lick and suck his giant balls. He groaned. Then I put my hands under his thighs and lifted up. He knew what I wanted. He lifted his legs to his chest and gave me a good view and access to his puckered asshole. I licked it. He groaned. I dove in and slid my tongue into his asshole. He groaned louder. I wanted to enjoy this. I licked, flicked and tongue fucked his ass for several minutes. He was loving it. He began to stroke his cock as I ate his hole. 

"Get on your knees. Back up to the edge of the bed. I want to get in deeper", I said to him, as I jumped off the bed and grabbed my poppers and lube from my supply kit. I knelt at the edge of the bed and I dropped to my knees, with my face at his ass. I spread his ass cheeks and again dove my tongue up into his hole. I took some giant sniffs of poppers and ate his ass for close to 5 minutes. He was moaning, groaning and grinding his ass on my face. I'd have to occasionally come up for air. I'd take more whiffs of poppers and go back to rimming his ass. 

Finally, I came up for air and asked, "Do you fuck"?
"Never done it to a guy", he said.  
"Would you like to fuck me", I asked?
Silence. Oh, shit. Had I gone too far?
"Yeah. I'll fuck you. Got a condom", he asked?
Damn! I do carry condoms with me, in case they insist. But I of course want it bare.
"Yeah. I've got a condom", I said. I was willing to have him wear a condom if it meant that he would fuck me with that beauty.

I jumped off the bed and grabbed a condom from my kit. "I'll kneel where you are. Stand behind me", I said. He jumped off the bed as I opened the condom and rolled it onto his cock. Thankfully, I was prepared with a magnum sized condom for him. He needed it. I lubed up his condom covered cock. I normally only like to use spit as lube. But with a condom, I needed a lot of lube. I lubed up my ass. I knelt on the edge of the bed as he stepped up behind me. He quickly put his cockhead to my hole and slipped up into me in one, quick thrust. DAMN! It burned sliding up into me. I opened the bottle of poppers and sniffed deeply. He was not giving me any chance to adjust to his monster cock in me. I sniffed and sniffed the brown bottle as he grabbed me around the waist and pumped into me.

My ass soon adjusted to his cock and it was feeling great as he fucked me. He was showing no mercy as he slammed deeply into me. He started to pull completely out of me, then slam back into me. Ryan had been fucking me hard and deep for about 5 minutes. Then I heard him say...."Fuck!", as he stepped back. "The condom broke", he said. I had used silicone lube, not water based. It had dissolved the condom. 
"Yeah. I felt it break quite awhile ago", I said. 
"Damn!", he said. "You got another condom?"
"No. But you've been fucking me raw for 5 minutes. Just keep fucking me", I said. 
He was silent for a few moments as he thought about the dilemma. I did have another condom in my kit. But I wanted him raw in me.
Finally, I heard him pull the remainder of the broken condom off and toss it onto the bedside table. I slipped off the bed and onto my knees. I took his hard cock in my mouth and began to suck it. He again groaned in pleasure. I sucked for a minute of two. Then without saying anything, I climbed back on the bed and knelt at the edge of the bed.
"Fuck me", I said.

Ryan stepped behind me and slid his now raw cock up into me in one thrust. "Ahhh........." he moaned as his bare cock slid all the way  into my ass.
He now slowly pulled his cock almost out of me, then slowly back into me, balls deep. He was loving the feeling of his raw cock inside of me. Skin on skin.
Soon his pace quickened and he was back to slamming in me. His body slapping against me as he rammed his monster cock into me.
I was sniffing poppers as I tightened my ass around his cock.

Soon, he let out a growl and slammed deeply into me. Holding his cock there, his cock began to throb in my ass as his balls emptied their load into my gut. 
"Fuck! Damn! Holy Shit!", he'd growl as his body shook in orgasm. I continued to squeeze my ass. Milking his cock as he emptied into my hole. 

He slowly pulled out of me and stepped into his bathroom. I heard water running in his sink as he washed off his cock that had just been in my ass.
I dressed. Then he came out. "Wow, buddy!". "I wasn't expecting that. I've let a couple of guys blow me. But, I've never fucked a guy. That felt amazing!", he said. 
"Glad you liked it. How long are you in town", I asked? 
"Leaving early Monday morning", he said.
"Well, you've got my number. Text me if you want to fuck again, before you go", I said.
"Mmmmm...", he said with a smile as he opened the door for me. "I may do that", he said as he patted my ass on my way out the door. 

Damn! I hope he texts or calls me. I want that raw dick in me again. We'll see???

• Upvote 6