cheating at the gym shower

azndude

Bf and I have been going to the new gym for a month now. 

We have been talking about having sex in the shower but never had the guts to do it, nor shower in the same stall (is it even legal for a couple to shower together?) He always try to get attention and find out who are checking us out at the gym where he will use an excuse to show me how to use the machine. So, I have noticed this middle eastern college guy has been checking us out by looking at the mirror, tall and muscular, straight acting. Finally, today he walked to us and ask my bf if he can help him with the weights, after that we split and didnt see him.

Tonight, my plan was to 'seduce' my bf in the shower and hoping we will make our dream comes true. So i went into the shower and let the shower curtain slightly open so that he knows where am i. the moment i pulled the curtain, i saw the middle eastern guy diagonally across from my stall and i can pretty much see his naked body and he nodded and smiled. i returned and get myself wet. Then i heard someone pull my curtain followed by hands holding me from my back. i felt his hard cock, hairy hands, lips on my neck. he's definitely not my bf. He turned off the shower and whispered "Do you think your bf will be jealous if he finds us in here?" 

I was debating if i should stop or say something but he has started kissing me, turned me around and pressed me against the wall. it is hard to resist such body. He's definitely not the first time doing this, his hand getting soap and stroke his cock and mine and i have erection so hard. without taking much time, he lifted up my leg, slide up easily with the soap. it felt so good and it didnt take long, we kissed and he pushed all the way and cum in me and left. 

hmm, i felt bad but have another round of hot sex with bf in our bed...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

Hey, Azndude!

You are now an exhibitionist barebacker by having raw sex with your boyfriend at your gym! Congrats! HOT, HOT story! I wish someone fucked me or I fucked someone in my gym like that. 

Read1

• Upvote 2