I lived in San Fran a number of years ago. I used to hit the Gulch then and take as many cocks and loads of cum as I could take. I'll still hit the booths when I'm there visiting. It feels like home. 

• Upvote 1

I used to go to the Gulch on visits to San Francisco, largely on weekends; but I have not been lately because it has not been as active (for me at least).  Now I usually plan my trips to San Francisco around Cumunion party nights at 442.  It seems that SOMA continues to gentrify and change character.  Playspace, which was across from the Gulch was fun too but it is now gone.

• 1 month later...

Went to Folsom Gulch for the first time in January mid-afternoon on a weekday.  It was not busy but REALLY enjoyed getting sucked off through the glory hole.  Not many guys can work my thick dick that long but this guy did and it felt great!  But many of the booths (with larger openings more appropriate for fucking) appeared to be blocked off.  What's the story there?    

Plan to visit again when my next UCSF visit gets scheduled, probably in March.

I love Folsom Gulch! These days, I usually go after tech. meetups, which are conveniently hosted in SoMa on weekday evenings. It's so funny because I'll be discussing databases or DevOps one minute, then my friends will hurry home to their wives or girlfriends, and the next minute I'll be reminded why I like being gay and living in the Bay Area, as I blast my load into some willing bottom on the other side of a glory hole at the Gulch.

I first visited the Gulch 20 years ago, on a dare. I had grown up believing that sex should only be with someone you love. The friend who dared me was right: sex with someone you don't know can be hot, too.

I'd been brainwashed by the safe-sex messaging of the day, and I used to want to set a good example. It was an epiphany to cum in a guy's mouth, through a glory hole, and not have to care about pulling out.

Within a year of discovering the Gulch, I had my first experience breeding a guy anonymously at Adult Media on Kearny at Clay. Maybe it's silly to be sentimental about an adult video arcade, but I wish the place were still there. I hope that Folsom Gulch will be with us a long time yet.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:54 PM, Leatherman667 said:

Can I ask what is the gulch?

Folsom Gulch is an adult store on Folsom Street with video booths.  Unlike old 'bookstores' you pay a flat fee ($10 before 6 PM)  to enter, and videos are running constantly in the ~12 booths.  Most of the booths have glory holes and some have quite large openings between booths.  It's quite dark and takes a while for your eyes to adjust.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Lived in SF for several years, Love anon cock at the gulch. There are so many bottoms that there is competiiion for the loads! I've taken 9 raw loads once. Can't get the same here in Hawaii. Gulch is dirty and filthy. I try to hit it when it's clean when they just open. It's one ic the best GH I've been to.