My First Time

Mt First Time

Exclaimer: I was younger than what is legal in the US or where I live (Norway). Thus, I will not mention my own age, although it is written on my profile. This is an accurate description of what happened, and not a fiction or a fantasy. Please respect it so, and do not regard this in a way which eroticises underage boys.

We had met on a gay chatting site, as I had newly discovered it. I wasn’t a sex craving boy per se, and had only a couple months ago discovered that if I jerked off, it felt great, and a white substance oozed out of the tip of it before it went back to its soft shape. My cock wasn’t that big either, just the same as the ones I saw when showering after gym classes. Anyway, it was the last class of the day, the arts, and about an hour before he was supposed to pick me up from the place we had agreed upon, at a parking lot not too far away from my school. I had told my parents that I was going out with a couple of friends, for ice creams and so on, and that they should not expect me before dinner, which was hours away.

After arts, I urinated, parted with my friends, and exited the school grounds enroute to the designated pick-up spot. To my surprise, he had already arrived. It was winter, so it was already getting dark, but I could see his shining leather jacket and gray beard. His hair was grey too, and he had an obvious belly. He had dark glasses on, jeans, which looked old, and old sports shoes. His car was, as his hair, grey, and as his clothes, old. We discreetly greeted each other with our eyes, not sure if speaking in public is a wise thing, although there were only a few other souls around.

I entered his car, and with a switch of a button, he ignited the engines and started to drive. My heart was going over the top, occasionally skipping a beat or two, as we continued our journey to the outer rims of the city. Finally, his car stopped in a suburban neighbourhood with tight, long-rise apartments. As he navigated me to his flat, I saw many immigrants with large families preparing for a nice, cosy evening, children playing, mothers shouting. As we approached the elevator, we saw an older woman, probably 50 years of age, the same as the man next to me, with her four children, leading them to the elevator. We managed to cramp into the tight space of the elevator, and, shockingly, went off the same floor, Floor 11. The woman and her small children, the youngest one probably being half the age I was, entered the first door from the right. She had to push them to the flat, as they were small in size and in mind, but had very large pieces of winter clothes.

We went to the adjacent door, and as he opened it, I was met by many fold of thick curtains. I navigated through them as he closed and locked all the locks of the door, three, in fact. I was met by an ungodly scene of tools I had never seen before, leather and wood dominating the materials they were built from. As I was looking around, I felt a hand stroking my back parts, it was cold and intolerant as it moved itself from my chest to my ass in a matter of seconds, going all the way down to my balls on the other side. I was shaking, partly because it was cold outside, and because I was about to enter a new frontier I had never been to before. 

He asked me to get naked, and without further question, I took of my gloves, scarf and hat, and he helped me to take off my jacked and the hoodie. I, then, took off my shoes and socks, and unbuckled my trousers. He helped me take them off with his strong arms, and gently slipped my jocks off of me. I was left naked in the middle of a room which was the entirety of the house, with strange tools and an old man, older than my father. He asked me my name, which I did not answer, and with a grin on his face, he started to touch my body. I flinched with the touch of his fat, cold fingers on my body. He explored my chest, my arms, my torso, my neck, my ass, and my legs, before he grabbed my stiff cock. I was half his size, much shorter than him. Of course, I had not come to the age which my body hair started to grow, so I knew one day I would have hair on my chest, arms and legs, and a bush on my pubes.

He undressed rather fast, exposing his old, hairy body. His cock was shorter than mine, but quite thick. I could barely see it, as it was covered with hair both from the pubes and the balls. His balls were impossible to see. He grabbed me by my neck, and threw me on the bed adjacent to the wooden table. He started licking my body with his wet mouth and tongue, making my penis harder than stone. His mouth, then, came on top of my balls. He licked them softly first, then, with a single grab, put all of them into his mouth. The feeling was odd, as I felt like my sack was gonna detach from my body. As his tongue and mouth sucked further on my testicles, while his hands were caressing my butt, I felt my prostate spasm uncontrollably, resulting in one of the most intense orgasms I ever had to date.

Holding his hands on my butt, his tongue and mouth diverted to the huge amounts of sperm on my hairless chest. He licked and swallowed every bit of it, leaving me with nothing but this saliva. After that, his whole body, large and hairy, bent over me, and he gave me a huge, wet kiss, with the scent and the aroma of my sperm on him.

I was not allowed to shower, as the shower was too dirty and he didn’t want me to go to the neighbour’s shower next door. I dressed up and thanked him for the experience. However, as I was made of my surroundings once again, I could see that he had changed his attention to a blow-up doll, something I didn’t know what was for at the time, his erect cock sliding in and out of the rear opening of it. He simply said, “see you soon” with a grim on his face.

I, mesmerised with the sight, left the place, not knowing how my life had changed after meeting him.

• Upvote 1