Japanese Bears - Woof!

gay87

I visited a sauna in Osaka, Japan.  I've found that Japanese guys don't want to play with non-Japanese, but as I'm quite fluent in the Japanese language, and as I am of Asian descent, I can pass myself off as Japanese, at least while in a sauna dark room.

It was now 12:30 AM and I took a 'nap' at the resting bed at a corner.  Before much time had passed a hand was fidgeting with my nipples.  The guy was slim, muscled, and had long hair.  He wasn't, however, my type, so I discouraged his attentions.  Then I was approached by a daddy cub.  He leaned over and gave me a welcomed kiss, which I was happy to return.  After cuddling for fifteen minutes or so, during which I was pleased to discover he had a nice thick daddy dick, I found myself wondering if my daddy cub was actually a bottom, so I teased and fingered his hole.  He moaned with pleasure.  Aargh.  I would have preferred being a bottom with such a thick daddy tool. :(

He lubed himself him while blowing me, and I reached for the condom I had deliberately brought for such play, as I usually practice safe sex, but he brushed the condom away, murmuring "It's okay."

Load 1

Deciding that as a top, bareback sex posed a relatively low level of risk to me, for the first time I had unprotected sex in a bathhouse, missionary style.  With butterflies of excitement in my gut, I stroked his cock as I slid into his ass, initially slowly thrusting into his hole, but as it became apparent he could handle it, I began banging him vigorously.  His moans drew an audience, most of whom were jerking themselves.  I smiled at my admirers, especially to those guys who were playing with both my tits and those of my daddy cub.  Sadly, however, my daddy cub was so excited that within about ten minutes he blew a huge load and then slid off of my cock, drifting off to sleep, without affording me the chance to cum.  WTF?!

Load 2  & 3

Fortunately, as I was horny, one of the guys in the audience took over, fucking me raw.  This was also a new experience for me as I had never before been fucked bareback in a bathhouse.  At the same time someone else fed me his cock.  The guy in my ass was a fast cummer, and blew his goo in my hole, and immediately withdrew and departed, while the guy I was blowing also came, rewarding me with a thick load of cum, insisting I swallow it.  Naturally I complied and he rewarded me with a french kiss, and then he also departed.

Load 4 & 5

At this point I was quite tired, so I curled-up next to my daddy cub, and as I had not yet cum, my cock was still erect, so I angled myself to slide into his ass as we spooned.  He awoke, or at least awoke enough to slid back on my cock, initially encouraging me to slow fuck him and, as we both got a second wind, he began a somewhat more aggressive bouncing rhythm.  After fifteen minutes of fucking his hole, he clearly came again, and again, being a selfish bastard, was again prepared to slide immediately back into sleep, but this time I was very boned up, and not so accommodating, so I grabbed him, pulled him into position, and fucked him doggy style, using very forceful thrusts (of course).   After a couple of minutes I was on the cusp of breeding him, so I thrust in balls-deep and let loose my flood of cum, filling his guts with my three-day load.

And we fell back asleep cuddling each other.

Load 6 & 7

We apparently were asleep for some time, because I didn't awake until 5:00 AM when my daddy cub grabbed me, and, contrary to my assumption that he was solely a bottom, began fucking me bare.  Oh, my, damn, his thick tool hurt me, and he apparently was aware of as much as several times when he was thrusting into my ass he murmured "Like it?  Having a good time?"  I assumed he was getting even for my earlier performance.

As he fucked away, another daddy knelt down and began blowing me, so when my daddy cub blew his load into my hole, having fucked me mercilessly, I came in the other daddy's mouth.

It was one of the best experiences in my life and I look forward to repeat experiences. :)

• Upvote 3